SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Seriously ... humans are disgusting

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Weird, the OcUK forums are offline due to "overloaded demand".

Probably related to the shop too? I know people have been saying ordering the new Nvidia gpus has been like getting glasto tickets.

Or he is taking the gambling money to keep quiet one or the other

I dunno, I think it would be very strange for someone take such an anti-gambling political position, take the job and not actually do anything that you campaigned for.

I mean, if this was planned like this all along then Tom Watson is a next-level super sneaky corrupt politician.

I guess we'll see :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Possibly, but the shop was online when I checked. It just seemed drastic to take the whole forum offline - they have hundreds of thousands of hits a day, I don't believe the cards are *that* in demand that they'd knock the forums out like that. Anyway, it's all back up now, with people moaning that they couldn't pre-order the cards. It wouldn't be the first time OcUK have been accused of taking advantage by screwing around with pre-orders.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Probably related to the shop too? I know people have been saying ordering the new Nvidia gpus has been like getting glasto tickets.

I dunno, I think it would be very strange for someone take such an anti-gambling political position, take the job and not actually do anything that you campaigned for.

I mean, if this was planned like this all along then Tom Watson is a next-level super sneaky corrupt politician.

I guess we'll see :)
He might not have planned it but they might just be employing him as a show of look we are trying. Rather than acting on anything he suggests.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I had to google what that stupid badge meant.

Apparently they are all supporting British farmers.

...well that's the British farming industry saved then, phew.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Yeah it was quality when I had part of my small intestine removed some 20 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom