SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
In other news, I had my first Big Mac today, came up in the pub at the weekend that I had never tried one. The wife insisted when I phoned from work to talk tea that the time was right.

My word that thing is rancid, half a pound of onion and a drizzle of some wierd mayo-come-ketchup does not a burger make (the sauce wasn't actually that bad but the onion absolutely killed it)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
In other news, I had my first Big Mac today, came up in the pub at the weekend that I had never tried one. The wife insisted when I phoned from work to talk tea that the time was right.

My word that thing is rancid, half a pound of onion and a drizzle of some wierd mayo-come-ketchup does not a burger make (the sauce wasn't actually that bad but the onion absolutely killed it)
Usually just a sprinkling of diced up onion. a whopper has large slices of onion in it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

I can't eat them me, once you've found a good takeaway that does good burgers you just cannot look at Maccy D's again or Burger King for that matter.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I had a McDonalds the other week for the first time in years (which actually brought up the whole, never eaten a Big Mac thing)

Fucking grim. Desperation food.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also the chips were so plastic I imagine they will come with a box when I shit them out in the morning.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Also the chips were so plastic I imagine they will come with a box when I shit them out in the morning.
I don't think there'll be anything to shit out - I doubt there's any fibre in them. Whatever they make them out of they probably get instant absorbed into your bloodstream, your blood sugars will shoot up and if you ain't moving you'll lay it down as fat.

Your shits will just be a faintly McWhiffy fart :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Burger King wipes the floor with McDonalds. Better burgers, better chips and better value.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
In the bastion of humanity, known as Northampton we have just one Burger king...if you want to go there you have to pay for parking, quite a bizarre situation which I can't quite decide whether it's a good thing (plastic food) or a bad thing (ffs, 1 burger king?!

There used to be a burger king near the petrol station just outside my village, which was amazing as a young 20s guy on his way home from town...it had such low levels of custom that every burger was basically cooked fresh, was amazing. It's a dominos now, they still cant get an order right.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I had a Burger King Whopper meal in Dublin a few years ago, sober, and it was pretty good! McDonalds is yuck most of the time, but the one closest to my old flat wasn't terrible. Because they were open 24 hours a day and always had a steady stream of customers from nearby hospitals, everything was always freshly cooked.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I haven’t had McD or BK for years I Sweden there is Max (in the same market) and they are preferred over the other two generally.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I bounced off that quite a bit after a few episodes, is it any good?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Without a united ireland the IRA didn't win.

Is Ireland united?

Yes or no @Job.
Everything that happened then and since in Ireland is because of and an advantage to the terrorists and to this day we are paying for a complete rollover while still...it would appear sucessfully...selling this propaganda as some triumph of democracy.
No it was the triumph of the bomb and it still goes on to this day and it would appear part of this deal is to hide this continuing terror from the britush public as much as possible.

The attacks barely make the news if at all.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, fragile peace holds. British rule still stands.

Terrorism hasn't won, demonstrably. By your own words.

Ireland isn't united.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
There was an article today in t' grauniad saying that it's been really common.

One girl was going to get married to a bloke, they spoke to each other about where they were going to spend lockdown - and decided that they'd do it at each other's respective parents.

Apparently it took a while for her to realise that it wasn't going to work. :rolleyes:

You'd think if you've decided that you're not choosing to spend your life with your fiance over your mum and dad then that's a pretty big fucking hint eh?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
@Job probably thinks that the Treaty of Versailles was the best agreement ever.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Woman goes out of the way to make business extra money.

Gets sacked.
Woman puts elderly customers and colleagues at risk of death by knowingly subverting company policy. Gets sacked.

I totally get it - and understand the issues, especially the elderly using cash. But dems' the facts above. You cannot have staff doing that.

She sounds like a lovely person.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Woman puts elderly customers and colleagues at risk of death by knowingly subverting company policy. Gets sacked.

I totally get it - and understand the issues, especially the elderly using cash. But dems' the facts above. You cannot have staff doing that.

She sounds like a lovely person.

How? The cash goes in her pocket, so she's the only one dealing with it.

How's her doing that differently to her going to the shops herself and handling cash?

Also, aren't we meant to be embracing capitalism over life? She's brought more customers into the shop, mostly the elderly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom