SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Had to look it up. Maybe there's more than one. Won't ruin it for anyone else.

But whilst we're at it: "Tell him the Pros from Dover are on their way with an emergency, tell him to get the OR ready, get the kid asleep and Trapper and I will fix his tracheo-oesophageal fistula" :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
Left my wallet in a petrol station forecourt, customer took it in.

Humans are alright i guess.

I had a similar incident last year, I was visiting Lizard in Cornwall to pickup some locally handmade stone coasters. I was leaving on my motorcycle and at the time didn't realise I had left my wallet on my bike, as I made my way from Lizard I overtook a car and towards Helston got a call from a company I have a card for in my wallet explaining that someone had found my wallet and did I mind if they passed my contact number to them. I spoke to a nice gentleman who explained that as I passed him his wife noticed something (walle) fly off my bike, they were staying in the area and agreed to meet me back in Mullion.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My one was a horror film from the 1980s called From Beyond. Saw it first on VHS

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I used to love M*A*S*H as a kid. The best thing on TV bar none.

Watched a few re-runs recently and didn't find it funny at all. It had canned laughter. I don't remember it having that. But it was long ago.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Mine's from MASH @Lamp. The 1970's Robert Altman comedy. Donald Sutherland says the line and it's almost musical so it's stuck in my head (well - the last three words).

Can't find the clip but this is close:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KojghwX_9eM

I regret to inform you that sadly, M*A*S*H has been cancelled. Not enough womenfolk in it apparently.

M*A*S*H at 50: the Robert Altman comedy that revels in cruel misogyny

And people wonder why the anti-woke bandwagon is picking up speed...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Not enough womenfolk in it apparently.
I read it, I understand the point. But it's a film from 1970 and writing about it from our current social standpoint seems fair?

I don't agree with it, of course. I think she was picked on because she was a cunt, not because she was a woman. Which is still not right, but it's a fucking film comedy in a warzone ffs.

The anti-woke bandwagon was always going to pick up speed anyway - whether the woke-ness was right or wrong. People just don't like change. It'll blow over :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I used to love M*A*S*H as a kid. The best thing on TV bar none.

Watched a few re-runs recently and didn't find it funny at all. It had canned laughter. I don't remember it having that. But it was long ago.
We took the canned laughter out, you'll be seeing US version repeats.
It turned into into a melancholy dark comedy without the laugh track.
So much better.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We took the canned laughter out, you'll be seeing US version repeats.
It turned into into a melancholy dark comedy without the laugh track.
So much better.
Why do you always tty to find an explanation that makes us sound like we're better in some way?

We didn't. It's just the canned laughter wasn't used until the last few shit seasons. Simple...

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
Why do you always tty to find an explanation that makes us sound like we're better in some way?

We didn't. It's just the canned laughter wasn't used until the last few shit seasons. Simple...

Not true. It was CBS who insisted on a laugh track in America, against the wishes of the shows creator. In fact the latter series had toned down laughter. The BBC did show the version without the track, and if you buy the Dvd box set you get a choice of with /without.

Why Did M*A*S*H Have A Laugh Track?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Weird. My memory of it is completely different. Turns out I was talking shite.

See @Job, how easy it is to admit you're wrong?! :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone cut their own hair? Had some clippers delivered by Amazon. Just gave myself a No. 3 all over. Pretty satisfied with the result (ie as long as it's short and doesn't look like a complete dog's dinner I'm happy. I'm a middle aged man. I don't give a stuff about image)

The only thing I'll need to go to the barbers for now is when the hair at the back of my neck begins to negate the need for a scarf. Don't fancy trying to razor my own neck using a couple of mirrors and a painful yoga position.

I don't care how long I've known the Mrs. She's not going near my neck with a razor. Too tempting for her.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes I have cut my own hair and it was so bad the wife paraded me around the town as an example to us all.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I tell ya what tho, I'd be looking to find the next bank in the worst white hick town I could find and dress like a hobo and try to deposit my next check.

Nice little earner, trolling white racists then suing them. I'd fully support him in that :)

Did you read the article though? He was there cashing a cheque he just got from winning a racism employment tribunal

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Did you read the article though? He was there cashing a cheque he just got from winning a racism employment tribunal
Did you read my post? It's about a guy who got a check who won a racism tribunal suing a second lot for being racist and making an industry out of it.

Clearly I didn't read your post, it was just by total fortuitous happenstance I made all of that up!

Gwadien

Did you read my post? It's about a guy who got a check who won a racism tribunal suing a second lot for being racist and making an industry out of it.

Clearly I didn't read your post, it was just by total fortuitous happenstance I made all of that up!

Sir, I was merely just clarifying whether or not you had read the article, because I did not personally think much of the headline, but the fact he was cashing in a cheque from a racism tribunal made it somewhat amusing and worrying.

Yours sincerely

Gwadien

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sir, I was merely just clarifying whether or not you had read the article, because I did not personally think much of the headline, but the fact he was cashing in a cheque from a racism tribunal made it somewhat amusing and worrying
Madam,

I thought that would have been obvious from my post, and subsequent piss take.

It appears though that ladies brains are 30% smaller than a mans.

Yours profoundly

Tits McGhee

Gwadien

That is funny. However, I dislike that they've called it "space force" and the fact that it's an extention of the air force. It's a clear leap towards the militarisation of space (and exactly the opposite of what Star Trek was about).

It's more like this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMTz9nIUkGc

Nah mate, by the time we're fighting aliens we'll definitely just be using robots remotely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom