SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I have just realised that Tesco/Coop no longer do salmon and cream cheese sandwiches in the meal deal. Fucked off.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I asked my AI engine to generate an image. I noticed one of the people had 6 fingers on their hand. When I asked to correct it, the AI engine said "there's a problem generating humans with the correct number of fingers"

I think we're quite a way off from SkyNet
I wonder where its messing up given I reckon the average number of digits humans have is less than 10. Why would it want to draw more. Also, given its answer to your request this thing is known and some long suffering intern had to do a presentation about it probably :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What if we do have 6 fingers on each hand but we've evolved to not be able to see that 6th finger, but AI doesn't know we don't know it's there?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What if we do have 6 fingers on each hand but we've evolved to not be able to see that 6th finger, but AI doesn't know we don't know it's there?
MIND BLOWN!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
What is Musk up to now?

View: https://youtu.be/hQORA-OE7uk?si=XpafvKSRfpxo-hzj

It's literally impossible to tell now if there's something clever going on or whether he pressed a wrong button while off his tits.

He's going to:

- Buy a petrol company. I'd think Jet would be cheap.
- Start putting supercharged V8s in Teslas
- Offer free "supercharging" via the petrol company he's bought.

I'll have two.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Seeing YouTube ads today, all random crap. If they can't be arsed to target their ads at the subject I am watching, why should I not just block them?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Seeing YouTube ads today, all random crap. If they can't be arsed to target their ads at the subject I am watching, why should I not just block them?

Targeted ads never seem to work, I get loads of Apple adverts yet have never had one and don't intend to get any. I also get adverts for that shit bag Greg Secker.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I've just ordered a Riley 6 ft snooker table :clap:

7 ft wasn't really an option unless I wanted 4 weeks of hospital food
6 ft means I have a room for it without disturbing her.

I'll deal with any fall-out later

TdC

just get a VR headset and watch pr0n all day. tell the woman its snooker; you didnt want to get a table as it might have impinged on her pilatus mat space or other pertinent excuse that springs to mind :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
just get a VR headset and watch pr0n all day. tell the woman its snooker; you didnt want to get a table as it might have impinged on her pilatus mat space or other pertinent excuse that springs to mind :)

Yes but gripping the wrong type of cue would give it away.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Re-watching Band of Brothers. Forgot how totally awesome it was. Really enjoying it again.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Unlikely things to hear in a science documentary:

Erectile Dysfunction: physical problem or has the wife just let herself go a bit?
Mickey Flanagan

Incredible ! A whole new special of miniature tiger....Oh wait....its a cat.
Hugh Dennis

We've discovered the source of the quark. Its the sound made by a posh duck
Chris Addison

And as the sperm swim towards the eggs, its hard not to think I've ruined this fried breakfast
Greg Davies

I'm never again going to have a fried breakfast
Andy Parsons

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My snooker table arrives tomorrow. Apparently two men have to assemble it....wonder how many fingers they'll have...

TdC

Freddie Mercury sings Welcome to the Jungle
(AI)

View: https://youtu.be/luaUxRVNGok

that's quite good. weirdly enough and perhaps psychosomatically but I reckon there's something off with it. In the area of no breath sounds, or something like the tone being too constant when the AI goes for the high notes. Towards the end I couldn't hear Freddie's accent/vocal characteristics very well.

Workies has some courses with AI talking heads in them. the text is listenable if you don't mind it reading slides to you, but the AI head is....just....no :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yep, the AI is obviously limited in its accuracy and its clearly not a dead ringer for Freddie but can we put it in the "not bad for a first attempt" category ?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Paywall, but I thought it was about death reduction/safety rather than air quality anyway.

(Frankly, air quality is only going to be improved by driving at the most efficient speed, no?)

The 20mph thing has generated quite a lot of outrage tbh. But being deliberately snobby - from the noisy classes. Frankly, it's a lot nicer to walk around quite a lot of places, to sit outside cafe's etc. And I notice fuck all difference in the time it takes me to get about.

It'll be interesting to see the multi-year death stats. See if it makes a difference. Getting hit at 20 is way better than at 30.

Edit: Found a paywall unblocker. Tested at four locations? Wowzers. I think the way the 20mph limit will lead to reductions and improvements in air quality is if it encourages people out of cars, and on to bikes.

Scientists carrying out the study also had to abandon research into harmful particulates emitted by cars on the roads used for the study because “road traffic emissions on adjacent roads contributed very little to... [pollution] concentrations at each pair of sensors

So they also put these four sensors in the wrong place?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
That would be the Telegraph that recently complained about a cyclist apparently doing 52mph in a 20mph zone. In London, on the Embankment. Which is absolutely impossible, even in a peloton, and is obviously either a GPS error or someone on a motorised vehicle. Besides, the 20mph limit in Wales is a road safety measure, not a pollution measure.

I wouldn't trust that rag, it's the Daily Mail for rich people.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I wouldn't trust that rag, it's the Daily Mail for rich people.
I never really thought of it that way, but then I actually read the article you linked.

Strava. With it's "so-called" segments.

Rofl!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aoyZY2e_460s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom