Ormorof

FH is my second home
Just further proof that loons will loon about something regardless of reality

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Great match. Let's see how he gets on with the physical demands and conditioning. Everything else he still has.

Yeah brilliant tennis. Definitely his biggest win in the 'half metal man' era. Would love him to go on a run.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Thank fuck for that, I was starting to give up hope that we'd ever seen the FH green again (except for the reprobates who don't use the green theme ofc :eek:).

Embattle

FH is my second home
My understanding is Deebs hasn't been very well at all, other than it'll be for him to give more information when/if he feels like it but I hope he feels better soon.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fucking Yes!

Well done on getting it back @Deebs!

I'd joined bloody twiitter and was figuring out how to tweet people. And that was a palava because I've apparently joined before, and can't just use "forgot password" - because it also wants me to remember my fucking twitter username - and there's no procedure for "who the fuck remembers that shit" :eek:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
My understanding is Deebs hasn't been very well at all, other than it'll be for him to give more information when/if he feels like it but I hope he feels better soon.
I assumed it was something serious (it'd have to be FH to stay offline for more than a week, we know how hard @Deebs works to keep it all going) so didn't make much noise about it on Twitter. Bloody good to have it back though, it would've been a sad way for the site to go out.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well I used the FH Steam group message board, it was only the second topic on there and I got a nice dig at Scouse in while trying to find out what happened :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hi guys - yes, just to confirm that @Deebs is / has been quite ill, and we do not currently have a huge amount of information. Obviously we need to consider his privacy in all of this, but hopefully we'll get some more news soon.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fucking Yes!

Well done on getting it back @Deebs!

I'd joined bloody twiitter and was figuring out how to tweet people. And that was a palava because I've apparently joined before, and can't just use "forgot password" - because it also wants me to remember my fucking twitter username - and there's no procedure for "who the fuck remembers that shit" :eek:

Lack of FH has driven me to shouting abuse at Daily Mail readers on Twitter, it's quite cathartic.

That being said, I also seem to have accumulated a few quite interesting people to follow.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Get well soon, Deebs.

Some good news for a change: WH Smiths at Heston Motorway Services on the M4 has re-stocked its book "Compost"

Get your copy now !

Embattle

FH is my second home
What the hell is that? :)

So on steam there is a FreddysHouse group with 172 members, with that comes supporting forums, chat, etc and in case it was about my dig I'll share it:

Me: Anyone know what is happening to the FH forums?
Mystic G: They're borked and can't be fixed right no
Me: Probably some long post Scouse wrote finally caused the hamster to Seppuku.
Omen: I didn't know either. I get it now though. Hopefully he'll be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom