SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Fruit, unprocessed meat, whole (not juiced) vegetables, whole grains (including traditional bread - which you can't get in any supermarkets), legumes, nuts and to drink - water or milk. This is food. Actual food.

Items you won't find in a normal house, for £1500 please.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I've just eaten an entire packet of Tuc biscuits in one sitting. Enjoyed every moment.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I mean, anecdotal single-person stats are clearly population representative, but how much do you weigh and what's your height @Bodhi?

Just showing the problem with dealing in absolutes, as there are always exceptions.

Anyway I'm 6 foot 1 and 11 st 10. Last blood test showed my LDLs we're actually on the low side, and my RHR according to Fitbit hovers between 60 and 65. Only exercise done is golf.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just showing the problem with dealing in absolutes, as there are always exceptions.
Absolutely. But I don't care about any argument about individuals when it comes to this sort of stuff. It's population-wide or GTFO.

And since we dropped fat for sucrose and fructose in the 80's we've crippled our population with a dramatically increased disease burden - that is largely responsible for the NHS falling on it's knees (and the same for the health services across the western world).

Food was plentiful in all western countries before 1980. And since 1980 all westerners have got fat. So it's not "food". It's what changed in food - on the back of government idiocy - in 1980.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Read a scouse post in full...
Or watch the video. It's really very very good.

One thing that's become very clear over the past couple of years - is that nobody actually bothers watching videos or reading links.

JBP|

Part of the furniture

One thing that's become very clear over the past couple of years - is that nobody actually bothers watching videos or reading links.
Or reading your posts in full?

Embattle

FH is my second home

I doubt it does much to extend the time of a five knuckle shuffle.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I had a McDonalds yesterday for the first time in ages. McTasty.

I am having a McDonalds today.

Tom

I am a FH squatter

They're still at it @Tom...

At some point someone is going to have to clear all the industrial age-era shit lying around. But it isn't going to be this lot.

They can't even be arsed to fix these, which are much, much simpler to deal with:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The only time they bother properly cleaning a site is if they are sticking flats on it, and only then it's the current legal minimum...and even then, only if the fines are more than the cost.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Tonight's recommendation:

2981ff20-3ee0-4f42-8705-8621996298c4.jpeg

Birdseye fish fingers are shit compared to these. Simply no comparison. These monsters are 6 inches long, easily an inch thick, have a nice breaded coating, and packed full of delicious white fish.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
for every $1 of new global wealth earned by a person in the bottom 90%in the past two years, each billionaire gained roughly $1.7m

The answer is to ban billionaires. A wealth ceiling, above which all money goes back to the state.

Of course, we'll have to claw it back from their cold, dead hands. But ever was that the case.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The Met has apologised after it emerged he had come to the attention of police over nine incidents, including rape allegations, between 2000 and 2021

Nine times, between 2000 and 2021. So, first one nearly 23 years ago, whilst he was in the force. Another 8 times. And po-po didn't investigate properly or keep any record of allegations?

How many times will cops show us the best way to get away with shit is to be a cop?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think the deal with Clarkson's production company was running out anyway.
Yeah, but it's being touted as "thrown off" when it is nothing of the sort.

Now loons will bang on about cancel culture.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It amazes me that he's 62. Look at him. He's a physical wreck. I'd be surprised if he lives past 70.

Attachments

• scrnli_16_01_2023_16-00-57.png
    scrnli_16_01_2023_16-00-57.png
    915.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom