SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

So, she'd have been between 13 and 15 at the start of the war and as a teenager subject to all the nazi propaganda.

Is this sort of shit really worth it?

Probably not. I was particularly taken by:

As she was under 21 at the time, the trial took place in a special juvenile court.

She's 97.

I suppose you can argue, "not until the last one is dead" but it feels like the barrel is well scraped by this point.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yep. She was a teenager who'd grown up under Hitler's pre-war rule. Maybe she'd been to the really pleasant summer camps that the Nazi's used to run?

She'd have been about 7 or 8 years old when Charlie Chaplin came to power.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yep. She was a teenager who'd grown up under Hitler's pre-war rule. Maybe she'd been to the really pleasant summer camps that the Nazi's used to run?

She'd have been about 7 or 8 years old when Charlie Chaplin came to power.

...and obviously completely failed to notice the wagon loads of people arriving and not leaving.

Fuck her.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
...and obviously completely failed to notice the wagon loads of people arriving and not leaving.

Fuck her.
At 15 years old after a few years of indoctrination in a country that was famous for treating dissenters very leniently - and thousands of them getting murdered in plain sight - should she have kicked off?

Would you?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meh. Quibbling over a couple of years. She was a child, hence the juvenile court.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Went to a noodle place in Greenwich. Last time I went there was the best part of 10 years ago. I took a punt and ordered what I had a decade ago: noodles with chicken, pork, and duck.

The portion size was enormous and it tasted exactly how I remembered it to be.

In this crazy world where things change constantly it was very awesome to find something that hasn't changed a bit 😊

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
"Nah it was the elves that wiped their jizz on the curtain, honest"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
How does a metal heatshield not just transfer heat to the inside?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Now this is interesting:

Parents. If you let your kids get fat you could go to jail. It's clearly all your fault!

Of course, our entire food industry is bent and is pumping out nutritionally deficient highly processed poison masquerading as food - leading to all of us becoming dramatically unhealthier and horribly addicted - and governments fail to do anything about it. But absolutely, it's 100% parents fault if they haven't taught fatty bombatty to stop stuffing her maw with cake and prison is definitely going to help.

]SK[

One of Freddy's beloved
Come on then @]SK[ - regail us with tales of the last decade. Blow the cobwebs out :)

Wow yeah. 10 years since I was last here. I had a 2 and 1 year old at that point. Right now I have a 12, 11 and 8 year old.

I wasn't a prominent member here but I still recognise a lot of names that are still active.

I was so young when I first got involved with BarrysWorld. I still recall the London meetup, no idea on the year, but being from Nottingham I got a train with someone else from the forums and spent the night in a cold December trying to find somewhere to sleep. We settled for the entrance of a tube station that was closed. The other chap slept on the floor but I was awake all night being envious of the tramp who was asleep in a photo booth and had blocked the entrance with cardboard. Clearly knew how to keep warm. I froze my ass off and couldn't wait for the night to end. December on the streets with just a shirt and jumper... what an idiot.

The stuff you do when you're younger eh?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Wow yeah. 10 years since I was last here. I had a 2 and 1 year old at that point. Right now I have a 12, 11 and 8 year old.

I wasn't a prominent member here but I still recognise a lot of names that are still active.

I was so young when I first got involved with BarrysWorld. I still recall the London meetup, no idea on the year, but being from Nottingham I got a train with someone else from the forums and spent the night in a cold December trying to find somewhere to sleep. We settled for the entrance of a tube station that was closed. The other chap slept on the floor but I was awake all night being envious of the tramp who was asleep in a photo booth and had blocked the entrance with cardboard. Clearly knew how to keep warm. I froze my ass off and couldn't wait for the night to end. December on the streets with just a shirt and jumper... what an idiot.

The stuff you do when you're younger eh?
Blimey. That were daft :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's a big move. What prompted it? Beach action?

Used to live in Old Basford before north Wales.

]SK[

One of Freddy's beloved
That's a big move. What prompted it? Beach action?

Used to live in Old Basford before north Wales.
Pretty much. In search for somewhere better for the kids to grow up. There's pros and cons to both places though.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's always nice to hear what has happened to our Freddys over the years :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom