SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The flips and twists we do to call people racist when we don't give a shit about their intent.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If Japanese people on the whole don't like it then don't use it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If Japanese people on the whole don't like it then don't use it.
I've never asked the whole country. Or even one to be fair.

I think it's white westerners who've created a taboo based on bad stuff that happened 80 years ago. But the important thing about racism is intent not offense.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I've never asked the whole country. Or even one to be fair.

I think it's white westerners who've created a taboo based on bad stuff that happened 80 years ago. But the important thing about racism is intent not offense.

I wholeheartedly agree on the intent piece. But then again, people will use your argument for cover. The only _real_ application is humour.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Question: How long does good charceuterie last if it's in whole-sausage form?

One for @Lamp maybe? But not exclusively.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It was obviously deliberate. Command from above.
Actually, I'm leaning towards them just being fucking dumb coppers wanting to do whatever they like, like they always do. (That's why they're cops).

The 5 hours processing is because they don't give a shit.

However - the new laws that the Tories have brought in to restrict protest are aimed at granting the hob-nailed arseholes a lot more scope to lock the public up for peaceful protest of any kind. It also gives them even more scope to disrupt peaceful protest before it even happens.

Our government knows we're not going to do anything meaningful on climate change or biodiversity - and the public are going to start protesting increasingly loudly about it. So rather than fix the issue, they're going to mug off the public.

Mandela and the Suffragettes knew what to do to bring about change: bombing campaigns.

But by the time eco-activists get bomby we'll be long past all the irreversable tipping points that are going to make the whole planet totally unsuitable for life.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Actually, I'm leaning towards them just being fucking dumb coppers wanting to do whatever they like, like they always do. (That's why they're cops).

The 5 hours processing is because they don't give a shit.

However - the new laws that the Tories have brought in to restrict protest are aimed at granting the hob-nailed arseholes a lot more scope to lock the public up for peaceful protest of any kind. It also gives them even more scope to disrupt peaceful protest before it even happens.

Our government knows we're not going to do anything meaningful on climate change or biodiversity - and the public are going to start protesting increasingly loudly about it. So rather than fix the issue, they're going to mug off the public.

Mandela and the Suffragettes knew what to do to bring about change: bombing campaigns.

But by the time eco-activists get bomby we'll be long past all the irreversable tipping points that are going to make the whole planet totally unsuitable for life.
You do realise that if the UK turned off fossil fuel usage tomorrow it would do fuckall to the climate. Absolutely fuckall. The protesters need to get over to China, India and the US if they really want Governments that can impact climate change to listen.

But again COPxx just shows that Governments cannot effectively work together as each will prioritise their own economies over anyone elses.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You do realise that if the UK turned off fossil fuel usage tomorrow it would do fuckall to the climate. Absolutely fuckall. The protesters need to get over to China, India and the US if they really want Governments that can impact climate change to listen.

But again COPxx just shows that Governments cannot effectively work together as each will prioritise their own economies over anyone elses.

As someone with grandchildren, I thought you'd give more of a shit - boats in the channel? They will see hordes coming through the tunnel crossing...

Internal pressure from a country -> change in politics -> spreading those politics abroad using economic sanctions, it's pretty much the only way.

Telling people to go and protest in China is a bit silly isn't it?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's just whataboutism m8. We all need to do it. Every country.

But this:
Is true. They're not even fixing their own problems. We're digging and drilling for more oil. Like everyone else.

Frankly, anyone with kids or grandkids that isn't protesting hard either doesn't get it or (worse) doesn't really love them - because at this rate their kids are going to die a horrible "The Road"-style death.

When a couple of billion people start moving north because of water scarcity then war is going to kick off good stylee. And in the nuclear age...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom