SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Firstly the Queen was the Monarch when the Queen Mother died so is exempt. Law. Fact.
The fact is you're arguing with your own article. I didn't say that - I just quoted it. Again:

Your article - Fact - said:
The clause was created to allow inheritance to pass from “sovereign to sovereign” or the consort of a sovereign to a reigning monarch. This was also applied to the Queen Mother’s estate, despite her not being the sovereign or ever having been

...make of that what you will to whether laws actually apply to them, even if they're written down...

Regardless: Can you answer the questions please? Is it not enough that the Monarch is exempt? Why are they not subject to the same laws as the rest of us?

All laws. Not just tax laws - all laws.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The fact is you're arguing with your own article. I didn't say that - I just quoted it. Again:

...make of that what you will to whether laws actually apply to them, even if they're written down...

Regardless: Can you answer the questions please? Is it not enough that the Monarch is exempt? Why are they not subject to the same laws as the rest of us?

All laws. Not just tax laws - all laws.
Sigh. It is a number of people I can count on 3 fingers not fucking millions. If the Queen leaves anything to her children or grandchildren it will be subject to inheritance tax. That is the law.

I cannot answer the question as it is law but I agree with it and have no issue with it as the rest of the Royal Family are treated the same as us. IC, CGT and IHT. Monarch to Monarch is no problem as they pay their dues via different methods and generate over a billion pounds in revenue for around 100 million, that is a good investment in my view.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If the Queen leaves anything to her children ...
... Monarch to Monarch ...
So, like, to Charles? Her child?

I do have a problem that anyone is exempt from our laws and has special privileges. And not just our tax laws (as I've repeatedly said) because of "divine right".

You murder someone at Balmoral and the police don't have an automatic right to investigate. Entry can be refused.

Why don't you have a problem with that?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So, like, to Charles? Her child?

I do have a problem that anyone is exempt from our laws. And not just our tax laws, as I've repeatedly said.

You murder someone at Balmoral and the police don't have an automatic right to investigate. Entry can be refused.

Why is that OK?

Charles is the monarch you dumb fuck so exempt.

Fuck me, it is the fucking law. What law says the Police cannot investigate? Happy to be informed.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Charles is the monarch you dumb fuck so exempt.
And why is that OK again?

Going round in circles but I cannot think of a single justification why someone should be exempt from any of our laws.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
And why is that OK again?

Going round in circles but I cannot think of a single justification why someone should be exempt from any of our laws.
It is the law. Not going around in circles. IT IS THE LAW. As approved by Parliament Do you not understand the Law of this place?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The rest of the Royal Family are subject to tax like the rest of us. Show me the laws that say they don't @Scouse. Still waiting.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
IT IS THE LAW
OK Judge Dredd sir. And I refer you to the answer I gave previously about law <> justice. (Or when we chemically castrated Alan Turing, leading to his eventual suicide, we'd still be going IT IS THE LAW).

That's weak as shit Deebs.

Anyway:

Turns out you can display anti-war stuff but not anti-monarchy stuff. (They didn't mention which war to be fair).

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It is the law. Not going around in circles. IT IS THE LAW. As approved by Parliament Do you not understand the Law of this place?
You say bullshit. Why? It is the Law unless you know better.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
OK Judge Dredd sir. And I refer you to the answer I gave previously about law <> justice. (Or when we chemically castrated Alan Turing, leading to his eventual suicide, we'd still be going IT IS THE LAW).

That's weak as shit Deebs.

Anyway:

Turns out you can display anti-war stuff but not anti-monarchy stuff. (They didn't mention which war to be fair).
What has got that to with Law?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The rest of the Royal Family are subject to tax like the rest of us. Show me the laws that say they don't @Scouse. Still waiting.
Exactly, you cannot. They are treated the same as us. Show me the law that says otherwise please. Happy to wait.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What has got that to with Law?
Erm. Are you reading?
And I refer you to the answer I gave previously about law <> justice. (Or when we chemically castrated Alan Turing, leading to his eventual suicide, we'd still be going IT IS THE LAW).

Law <> Justice/Rightness.

It's no argument.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Erm. Are you reading?

Law <> Justice/Rightness.

It's no argument.
Laws change and evolve over time. Show me the law which says Royal Family members are exempt from tax please.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Laws change and evolve over time. Show me the law which says Royal Family members are exempt from tax please.
When you explain why it's OK for some human beings to be exempted from some laws then I'll potentially engage with you.

Edit: And please to be explaining the Queen Mum thing you posted.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
When you explain why it's OK for some human beings to be exempted from some laws then I'll potentially engage with you.

Edit: And please to be explaining the Queen Mum thing you posted.
I am happy that 3 people are exempted to carry on their locked duties. They generate a net revenue to the Treasury,

Can you provide the law that apart from the 3 Royal Members the others don't pay tax? Waiting patiently for your official link.

What about The Queen Mum?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I didn't ask whether you were happy - I know you are, and you know I'm not.

I'm asking why you think it's OK.

How about we avoid tax completely? Why is it OK that the now King cannot be prosecuted for anything - criminal or civil?

Literally anything. He could come into your house, shoot your daughter in the face, and there's fuck all you could do about it.

That OK too? Or is it just OK that he doesn't have to pay tax?

What about The Queen Mum?
Third time:
In the article you posted it said:
The clause was created to allow inheritance to pass from “sovereign to sovereign” or the consort of a sovereign to a reigning monarch. This was also applied to the Queen Mother’s estate, despite her not being the sovereign or ever having been

... (hint, the kids or grandkids ain't going to pay IHT on anything mum/granny left 'em).

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Why do you care so much it is not like they have an excellent life in exchange for their wealth - their life sucks. Your comments stink of jealousy (avundsjuk), if you do not have the life you want do something about it.
I am not a royalist but I do recognise that the queen gave 70 years of her life to public service, not only that but she had to watch as all her family's dirty laundry got hung out for the world to see. If there is one thing I am certain of it is that I value my privacy more than paying my tax bill and that is why it is OK for me that she does not have to.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Literally anything. He could come into your house, shoot your daughter in the face, and there's fuck all you could do about it.

This is just fucking stupid, obviously this would cause a constitutional crisis.

I dunno Scouse, it feels like you just want to argue a point until someone else just gives up then it gives you the impression you've 'won'

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
God this thread is becoming a bag of shit

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why do you care so much it is not like they have an excellent life in exchange for their wealth - their life sucks. Your comments stink of jealousy (avundsjuk), if you do not have the life you want do something about it.
Fucking lol Yoni. What a crock of shit.

I can absolutely assure you I'm living my best life. As far as I'm concerned, I live in heaven. Where I am, who I'm with, doesn't get any better. There's not an ounce of jealousy here.

It's fucking retarded that humans bend the knee the way they do. Utterly retarded. That is all.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This is just fucking stupid, obviously this would cause a constitutional crisis.
Absolutely. It'd likely be the end of the monarchy (although not certain, given the amount of people desparate to suck monarch cock around here).

But he'd still get away with it - he's immune from any and all prosecution. You can read that on their own fucking website.

Fact.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Absolutely. It'd likely be the end of the monarchy (although not certain, given the amount of people desparate to suck monarch cock around here).

But he'd still get away with it - he's immune from any and all prosecution. You can read that on their own fucking website.

Fact.

So you're saying that Charles could go on a mass murder spree, but nothing will happen to him but they'll change it so it will for the next monarch?

You're being a little bit silly.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're being a little bit silly.
I think it's silly that our monarch is immune from all prosecution.

He's out speeding, in his jag, hits yer mum, you have it on video?

Tough shit.

Yes. It's very silly isn't it. But it's you lot that seem perfectly happy with THE LAW. So don't get pissy with me when I point the law out.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So you're saying that Charles could go on a mass murder spree, but nothing will happen to him but they'll change it so it will for the next monarch?
On this scenario - I'm thinking that we'd be so outraged at the fact that he's so blatantly above the law that we'd become a republic - maybe.

Judging by the conversations here, it'd probably take that. The well-publicised shit that goes on now with them seemingly isn't enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom