SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well, this is weird;

'Medics have positioned themselves to stop the whale from re-entering deeper water as it was "having difficulty swimming as its strength reserves seem to be compromised"," the statement continued.'

Surely giving it any chance is better than killing it?

It needs it's mother to teach it where to go to get food, navigate etc.
It will just starve to death if left on it's own.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Well, this is weird;

'Medics have positioned themselves to stop the whale from re-entering deeper water as it was "having difficulty swimming as its strength reserves seem to be compromised"," the statement continued.'

Surely giving it any chance is better than killing it?

Well I used to live in Teddington and crossed that bridge many times, it is an amazing sight but also sad it got past Richmond lock and ultimately became trapped between Richmond and Teddington Locks.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
It's all algo driven. If you have Scotland selected, then you get Scottish related news. Click World for World news and it's the front page?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

The bloke is a twat, but it's clearly that time of day.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Who is he? I'm not too familiar with the yank broadcasters. I also agree with his sentiments.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He's some christian pastor who's a bit of a nutbar (can't be arsed looking for the link I clicked through)...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
He's some christian pastor who's a bit of a nutbar (can't be arsed looking for the link I clicked through)...

Good for him then because in the bizarroworld that is American Evangelicalism, being pro-Israel comes with the territory (because Israel's existence is necessary for the Day of Judgement, I shit you not). So speaking out against Israel from where's he's sitting takes balls.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Good for him then
Well sorta. But he's the founder of this shit.

And apparently WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! As the UK says 70% of people who've been fully vaccinated will be dead by the end of summer :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

So, what I said about cryptocurrencies being a hedge against inflation because we've printed 20% of dollars that have ever existed in the past year alone, and commodities prices are going through the roof...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Weather today was just perfect, 23C, light breeze from ocean, just amazing.

Well I guess that was summer for this year...

Embattle

FH is my second home
Getting quite nasty in the middle East....again. I can't help but think this reaction also benefits Benjamin Netanyahu, another strong man :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom