SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
"Free take your information and use it for whatever we want" test.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
"Free take your information and use it for whatever we want" test.
You're not thinking of giving them an actual real name or anything more than a disposable email address are you?

Other than that - it's stats they can use for whatever.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I don't bother with them. But many are ignorant as to the true purpose of these websites. They probably rely more on cookies and IP addresses than name and email.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

Ha ha I'm a:

A Virtuoso (ISTP) is someone with the Introverted, Observant, Thinking, and Prospecting personality traits. They tend to have an individualistic mindset, pursuing goals without needing much external connection. They engage in life with inquisitiveness and personal skill, varying their approach as needed. People who are Virtuosos: Bear Grylls, Clint Eastwood, Tom Cruise, James Bond, Indiana Jones, Jack Bauer"

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just found out they have regular PGA golf tournaments (low level) at the golf course 2 minutes walk away from my front door.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I wasn't aware people were seriously advocating hydrogen for domestic heating anyway. The use cases most hydrogen developers are working on are "heavy lift" transport, where battery weight and recharging problems can't be overcome (ships, aircraft and long haul trucks* basically).

*The reason for long haul trucks is direct efficiency and an infrastructure play. Hydrogen might become commonplace in cars etc in another generation when the infrastructure for trucks is mature and can then be leveraged for cars, but in the meantime go with BEVs to hit the immediate carbon goals.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Plenty of work behind the scenes for hydrogen for domestic heating:

Personally using my Tesla Powerwall the most demanding drain comes from anything that requires heating, for example during the few periods of heavy excess solar energy I can turn on the immersion heater but it is little different than a kettle draining at a rate of 3 kW. The world will ultimately require a mix of both hydrogen and batteries, when it comes to batteries the green credentials aren't exactly great when it comes to the environment in terms of making them or currently recycling lithium, also I would point out that diminishing returns of batteries over time.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well, this is weird;

'Medics have positioned themselves to stop the whale from re-entering deeper water as it was "having difficulty swimming as its strength reserves seem to be compromised"," the statement continued.'

Surely giving it any chance is better than killing it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom