SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I've not had sugary drinks in well over a year now but fancied a lucazade, fucking disgusting, it's nearly chewy. Used to love the stuff.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've not had sugary drinks in well over a year now but fancied a lucazade, fucking disgusting, it's nearly chewy. Used to love the stuff.
It's not sugar anymore. I'd advise not bothering with Ribena either.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Gotta love internet chat rooms.
Playing Forge of Empires.
Someone mentions Ed Gein. A kid - probably no more than 12 comes on "I've seen worse than that" lol
As if.
The guy made furniture out of dead people.
I suppose Amy Childs and Katie Price come a close 2nd

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
It's not sugar anymore. I'd advise not bothering with Ribena either.

Same with Irn Bru, tastes like chemicals now, rather than the orange sugary goodness it used to be. They've released the 1901 version again, which has plenty of sugar, but no caffeine? What's the point of that then?

As someone who doesn't do artificial sweeteners if I can at all help it, I now have a choice of Pepsi or Coke.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Same with Irn Bru, tastes like chemicals now, rather than the orange sugary goodness it used to be. They've released the 1901 version again, which has plenty of sugar, but no caffeine? What's the point of that then?

As someone who doesn't do artificial sweeteners if I can at all help it, I now have a choice of Pepsi or Coke.
Yum. I dont do caffeine so the 1901 version would be great. Always liked the taste but not the caffeine.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Won't make any difference if someone isn't paying attention to the signage...or the road in front of them.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Chauvin verdict expected shortly. Expected to be guilty because the jury didn't take much time to decide...

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Chauvin verdict expected shortly. Expected to be guilty because the jury didn't take much time to decide...

More than 10 hours over two days. Not exactly open and shut. I hope they find him guilty, but I am not impressed with Joe Biden or Maxine Waters wading into the verdict. That's not their jobs. We have separation of powers for a reason.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I hope they find him guilty, but I am not impressed with Joe Biden or Maxine Waters wading into the verdict. That's not their jobs. We have separation of powers for a reason.
I thought that he should be saying no comment / I don't want to prejudice a case etc.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I thought that he should be saying no comment / I don't want to prejudice a case etc.

Yes, that's what he should have said, but Biden said he was "Praying for a Guilty verdict". Maxine Waters was encouraging unrest in case of a not guilty verdict.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
One day a woman was working at a sperm bank when an armed and masked robber bursts in demanding money.
The woman has no money and says: “sir you do realize this is a sperm bank right?”
The man replies: “fine then take me to where you keep the sperm or I will shoot you”
The girl directs him to the vault and the man says: “I want you to drink one.”
Reluctantly the women chugs the sperm and the man says: “drink another one”, so she does; after she’s done the man pulls off his mask and says: “see honey it’s not that hard”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom