SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wonder if I can get a staff discount through my brother inlaw.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Wonder if I can get a staff discount through my brother inlaw.

As e-bikes go I've seen worse price-wise. Nearly four grand for something so eminently nickable does seem a bit bonkers though.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The rule is that bicycles branded with car logos are fucking shit. It is almost always true (the exception being the Lotus 108 and 110).

Never, ever buy a bike with a car logo on it. They don't even make them - they just pay some factory somewhere to do it.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Fed up with junk mail.
Just got a leaflet through the letterbox about delivering leaflets !

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Watched a bit of the funeral today, surprised Megan didn't climb in the coffin.

Embattle

FH is my second home

The head of France’s foie gras producers’ association has said she is “shocked and outraged” that the British government is considering banning imports of the product.

And she has invited MPs to visit French farms producing foie gras to see the force feeding of ducks and geese and judge for themselves whether it is “cruel and torturous”, as animal rights campaigners claim.

:eek7:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It's a good thing we're considering banning this. But I wish we could fix the meat industry in this country so we paid what it costs to keep animals in humane conditions. Yeah, people won't be happy that their chicken breasts now cost £15 rather than £5, but they can't call themselves animal lovers while turning a blind eye to 57 billion chickens in a shed.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It's a good thing we're considering banning this. But I wish we could fix the meat industry in this country so we paid what it costs to keep animals in humane conditions. Yeah, people won't be happy that their chicken breasts now cost £15 rather than £5, but they can't call themselves animal lovers while turning a blind eye to 57 billion chickens in a shed.

Also we might eat less meat in the end.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fact of the day.

Chain Saws were originally designed to make birth easier.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I wonder if anyone has asked whey there is a giant trench dug parallel with the road and why they need to rescue sheep from it?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I wonder if anyone has asked whey there is a giant trench dug parallel with the road and why they need to rescue sheep from it?

I suspect the pipe on the right hand side may be a clue.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I suspect the pipe on the right hand side may be a clue.

Ordinarily, yes. But that is a lot of trench for a short length of pipe and the lad seems to know what he is doing and has a tool, even his mate has one. Perhaps it's a local custom?

Celebrity sheep trenching?!

If the BBC don't do it, Sky will.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
A fly just landed on my screen and was so slow I had time to whack it in my drunken state.

Why would a fly be so slow, where did it come from? Where did it go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom