SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What did she do? Never heard of her.
Basically a pervert bloke from a family of pervert blokes who's married a pervert bloke but gets cushy jobs as LGBT spokesperson because he claims to be a woman.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What's an enabler in this context? I don't really get it. He's banging a drum hard.

(How can people be so fucking annoying to listen to?)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If /r/pokergirl actually "contains paedophilic images" shouldn't it be closed down and the people arrested?

This whole thing from Graham Linehan is very interesting and it does indeed paint a clusterfuck but the piece is awful from a guy with a massive massive beef.

Too much supposition. Not enough evidence. If bad things have been happening then the po-po need to intervene.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is - gawd I wouldn't trust them with a barge-pole. But this sort of gossipy shit I also dislike intensely. I feel dirty just reading it. If he's got evidence, he doesn't need to blog about it - he needs to make a complaint to the police.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The focus should simply have been "these peopele are pedos or they work to let pedos do their pedo thing", painting people with fetishes with same brush just makes whole thing murkier tbh

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If /r/pokergirl actually "contains paedophilic images" shouldn't it be closed down and the people arrested?

This whole thing from Graham Linehan is very interesting and it does indeed paint a clusterfuck but the piece is awful from a guy with a massive massive beef.

Too much supposition. Not enough evidence. If bad things have been happening then the po-po need to intervene.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is - gawd I wouldn't trust them with a barge-pole. But this sort of gossipy shit I also dislike intensely. I feel dirty just reading it. If he's got evidence, he doesn't need to blog about it - he needs to make a complaint to the police.

He clearly doesn't have any evidence of illegality and is probably pretty leery of going to the police as he received a caution for "transphobic" comments in 2018.

So he's created a list of verifiable sources instead of stating any kind of opinion piece. He's walking a tightrope here because he wants to paint a picture of men hiding behind trans-rights for nefarious reasons, but its all circumstantial, and if he steps over the line he'll have plod knocking on his door, not just for "hate speech" but libel as well

Much as I found the content of the blog deeply disturbing, you have the dual problems that none of it is evidence of criminality, and Linehan himself can't be seen as an honest broker; he's too involved.

On the flip side, how Challoner is repeatedly getting into positions of authority is absolutely baffling, and it does feel to me that everyone is terrified of saying or doing "the wrong thing" around trans-rights, even when there's something very wrong about a cadre of their leading activists.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Paedophillic images aren't necessarily illegal unless there's nudity or abuse but the intent may well be for them to be wanked over.

Challenor was clearly abused as a child and is involved in some disturbing kinks. That's not illegal but the idea that he should be helping advise confused youngsters is fucked up. They literally get their rocks off pretending to be babies who've pooped their nappies and getting raped by 'daddy' as punishment.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
This is one LED screen and isn't a concept, its going into production in a few weeks. Feels like the set of the last round of Star Trek movies is already out of date.

EQS MBUK.jpg

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hope those LEDs are RGB ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh god.

Wowzers.

So they're removing the bit of education where kids learn to interact with people who are dicks.

Now they'll meet adult dicks and have total meltdowns. Like kids who've been completely protected from physical risk get to 18, jump off cliffs into the sea and don't bother to check if there's enough water...

Edit: Do you remember Brave New World? The little jars with the embryos in with "just the right" chemical mix to make compliant drones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom