SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
To be honest if i was a famous artist or whatever i would absolutely push to see how absurd i could go

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Bought some drainage rods and unblocked our drains today. They were backed up from near the septic tank to towards the house - maybe 20 meters of pipe (or more).

It was so disgisting I couldn't really feel the satisfaction when it started running through.

It must have been literally tonnes of shit.

:sick: 💩💩 :sick:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The headline should be irrelevant comedian posts shit joke in attempt to whip up fury to stay relevant.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Meh. It didn't deserve a ban and I guess it was mildly funny.

He is a nobhead though.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Lots happens in France I'd imagine but what are they on about there for those without French

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Dish of food fell off the back of a truck and went through someone's window on the other side of the road.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bitcoin then. I want to buy some litecoin, can anyone recommend a decent exchange that is simple to use and a simple-to-use low value wallet?

I'm not fussed about bells and whistles, I want to keep it simple and will only ever buy ~£100 at a time and use it fairly quickly.

Thanking you.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Bitcoin then. I want to buy some litecoin, can anyone recommend a decent exchange that is simple to use and a simple-to-use low value wallet?

I'm not fussed about bells and whistles, I want to keep it simple and will only ever buy ~£100 at a time and use it fairly quickly.

Thanking you.

Hahaha
Mary Jane?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Speaking of hilarious stupidity:

You can't park that there mate.

4 tugs near it atm.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Speaking of hilarious stupidity:

You can't park that there mate.

Interesting throw away line in the article... "...the oil price has gone up". I wonder how much money you could make if you could arrange to block the Suez canal for x hours or days at a specific time of your choosing? I would imagine its "a buttload".

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
They're lucky they have the old parallel bit they can put back into service at the drop of a hat. If they have to start unloading containers to refloat the ship, the main channel could be blocked for weeks.

Edit - although, if the ship is where the beeb page says it is, the old canal won't help much because the expansion was north of the lake so I'm not sure what that's about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom