SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Theyve got 100s of millions in the bank, its all to do with a fraud case against them and are basically running from New York to the safety of texas
They have completely fallen out with the city and its just another part of the exodus and split of America.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Trump quote:

"It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!"
Twitter, 19/10/15

Embattle

FH is my second home
Alexei Navalny has got some stones going back to Russia, got to admire him.

Job

So weve got new neighbours and I went around to repair their boiler last week, the wifes chatting to his wife in the street and she casually mentions hes the father of one of the Sugababes and has just got out of a 6 year prison sentence for stabbing his neighbours.

We were like wtf.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So weve got new neighbours and I went around to repair their boiler last week, the wifes chatting to his wife in the street and she casually mentions hes the father of one of the Sugababes and has just got out of a 6 year prison sentence for stabbing his neighbours.

We were like wtf.

Classy.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I'm staring out of the window of my office at home into the neighbour's across the street's back garden (their house is at right angles to ours). Its absolutely pissing down and one of the neighbours (I think its the daughter or daughter in law) has been sat chain smoking in her dressing gown for the last 45 minutes. She must be fucking freezing. I feel like I should say something but I'm literally looking over a high tree lined wall into their supposedly private garden.

This lockdown is fucking people up.

*edit* she's just gone in.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter

We were like wtf.

I don't think i'd introduce myself to my new neighbours by telling them about how i stabbed the last ones lol.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This lockdown is fucking people up.

I'm struggling to motivate myself at all. I seem to give zero shits.

But then, I work in banking IT. Half the job is convincing myself I give some sort of a shit - without that self-deception I won't get paid :(

Bob007

Prince Among Men
Serviced and ready to go.

MW.png

Cold and Dirty but fun :)
Clean.png

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Went out the other day and there was so much mud put between rear wheel and seatstay that the wheel stopped turning.

It was so steep it didn't slow me down. ;)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Went out the other day and there was so much mud put between rear wheel and seatstay that the wheel stopped turning.

It was so steep it didn't slow me down. ;)
You gonna need paddles and floats soon. Get yr kayak out for the next few days

Bob007

Prince Among Men
That's something called "grass" I believe, the wife likes it so it stays ;)

Rain is good for me. Keeps most folks in so the paths and trails near me are empty.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
We are buried in snow atm, more to come apparently

We just have layers of disappointment atm. There was enough snow on the car last week to be annoying on the first day since xmas that I have needed the car.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
jk

Probably the old timers lost their splurge when Lady Gaga came out

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Mrs Lamp: Why are you looking at Lady Gaga like that ?
Lamp: Like what?
Mrs Lamp: Like that !

:twak:

:eek:

Job

Weve found his weak spot, run Star is Born while I steal his bacon paintings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom