SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
3 second clip, 47 second video.

She should have been facing the court. Her fault. Standard regs say so.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Djokovic also doesn't look great when you consider this snarky press conference performance after frustratedly smashing a ball away before (without hitting anyone).

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yeah, I had a bit of sympathy, because I've seen lots of tennis players smash balls away like that in anger, he was just unlucky enough to hit someone.

But then his behaviour to the judge and after was despicable, I also feel like his apology to the line ref was extremely sarcastic.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
100% an accident, 100% a disqualification as it is for everyone else in the same situation.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It may well of been accidental but it was a stupid thing to do and dangerous.

Agree, genuinely no reason to launch a ball at someone like that, he could have just under arm thrown it to her if the intention was for her to catch it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
From the BBC:

Djokovic spent seven minutes trying to persuade US Open referee Soeren Friemel of the case for the defence. But having hit a ball "dangerously or recklessly within the court, or with negligent disregard of the consequences" - to quote the rulebook - there were no grounds for clemency.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Agree, genuinely no reason to launch a ball at someone like that, he could have just under arm thrown it to her if the intention was for her to catch it.
He wasnt hitting to return it. It was smashing it out of frustration no where in particular and it happened to hit her. I

Gwadien

So Broxh is a NZ streamer who makes shit out of wood, he had a reputation for being a top bloke after his stream was invaded and everyone was throwing him donations that he was trying to refund.

Look who turned up to visit. I don't care if it was all organised by her publicist. Damn it's nice to have a world leader who is a human being.

View: https://youtu.be/yViVVRpZoEw

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So Broxh is a NZ streamer who makes shit out of wood, he had a reputation for being a top bloke after his stream was invaded and everyone was throwing him donations that he was trying to refund.

Look who turned up to visit. I don't care if it was all organised by her publicist. Damn it's nice to have a world leader who is a human being.

Funny that, I watched a documentary on Discovery the other day called Shark: Lockdown which was filmed during the NZ Covid-19 lockdown and guess who was in it? Her fiance working with some guy looking for the mother of all great whites. Really enjoyed it. IIRC they were coming out of lockdown so were allowed to film.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

She seems pretty down to earth tbh, when you see cunts like Boris talk for public meetings etc you can tell its all bollocks but she seems quite genuine.

Gwadien

She seems pretty down to earth tbh, when you see cunts like Boris talk for public meetings etc you can tell its all bollocks but she seems quite genuine.

She's either an amazing faker or genuine person, her background reflects the latter though, dad's a copper (who worked his way up to a big role) and mum was a dinner lady.

She shows interest in particular things whereas the likes of Boris would just pretend to be interested and asks dumb questions.

Last edited:

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
d5uopj42t4m51.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't think most cyclists want to be treated like a car (because they palpably are not) - and they've more right to use the road than cars, that are there under licence only.

But cool cartoon bro. It'll feature in the express or fail soon I bet :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I don't think most cyclists want to be treated like a car (because they palpably are not) - and they've more right to use the road than cars, that are there under licence only.

Cause the car owners pay towards the making of the roads. I know i know road fund license and fuel duty dont go directly towards transport but you get the drift. Though i dont think you can drift on a bike.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The Guardian is being very "Guardian-y" this morning; literally in the same news briefing it has an article on bringing in a law to make misogyny a hate crime, and another piece from a French author on why women have the right to hate men, with no sense of irony whatsoever

Seriously, "you couldn't make it up".

dysfunction

FH is my second home

I say cyclists should be under licence to be there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom