SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Somewhat unsurprisingly, I'm on a free trial of spotify premium and they won't let me claim ;)
Wouldnt want one of those listening devices. Or the alexa things. Never liked voice tech stuff.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Do you keep your phone in a tinfoil pouch?
No but i dont activate siri. Also i dont keep it next to me like a tobacco addict with his ciggies. In fact while on holiday this last two weeks when i been out of the house havent taken it with me.

its not a necessary thing for me.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No but i dont activate siri. Also i dont keep it next to me like a tobacco addict with his ciggies. In fact while on holiday this last two weeks when i been out of the house havent taken it with me.

its not a necessary thing for me.
Same. My kids and family don't understand why it can be hours or even days before I respond to a text/whatsapp. My phone is not glued to my hip and I rarely check it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Same. My kids and family don't understand why it can be hours or even days before I respond to a text/whatsapp. My phone is not glued to my hip and I rarely check it.
My family have to tell me that they sent me things to go and check it usually haha. Especially when i am not working.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

just an example of added waste thats seems to be completely unnecessary. More land fill to give a better profit. Solution to something unneeded. So much of this around. So much rubbish created for profit that adds nothing. ;(

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I mean the age of consent in some countries is 14.

but why would this be a law to allow lgbt and not everyone. If it was a good thing. Not saying it is or isnt. Never had kids so not commenting on that bit.

The same person who pushed that also pushed a bill to lessen the criminal penalty for knowingly infecting people with HIV. And, is a gay man himself... seems really fucking shady to me.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The same person who pushed that also pushed a bill to lessen the criminal penalty for knowingly infecting people with HIV. And, is a gay man himself... seems really fucking shady to me.
Knowingly infecting someone would be assault or something i guess. Donno about specific american laws. But yes very shadey

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Knowingly infecting someone would be assault or something i guess. Donno about specific american laws. But yes very shadey

Yea, something like that... normally people go to prison for knowingly infecting people, I don't even know why you would try and reduce the penalty such a person would get, something doesn't add up.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yea, something like that... normally people go to prison for knowingly infecting people, I don't even know why you would try and reduce the penalty such a person would get, something doesn't add up.

I think it's because it's perceived as an anti-gay law, and as for the age of consent thingy, it seems weird that straight people can say 'I thought s/he was 18!' but gay people can't, again, anti-gay law.

Liberalism and all that jazz.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think it's because it's perceived as an anti-gay law, and as for the age of consent thingy, it seems weird that straight people can say 'I thought s/he was 18!' but gay people can't, again, anti-gay law.

Liberalism and all that jazz.

I dinna, as a parent, seeing that immediately outraged me. I don't think I can wrap my head around it honestly, to me its just wrong.

Gwadien

I dinna, as a parent, seeing that immediately outraged me. I don't think I can wrap my head around it honestly, to me its just wrong.

That's why the law isn't emotional.

It does also say use the judges discretion, much like they do for straight cases.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
That's why the law isn't emotional.

It does also say use the judges discretion, much like they do for straight cases.

On paper, from what that article said, a 24 year old that can fuck a 14 year old boy and get a somewhat lenient punishment and not put on a sex offenders register is just.... wrong, on so many levels. I don't care how they try to splice it up or interpret it, it's just wrong.

Try and think about it like this Gwad, if you were a parent and your 14 year old son came home and for whatever the reason told you he slept with a 24 year old man, would you accept that?

Gwadien

On paper, from what that article said, a 24 year old that can fuck a 14 year old boy and get a somewhat lenient punishment and not put on a sex offenders register is just.... wrong, on so many levels. I don't care how they try to splice it up or interpret it, it's just wrong.

Try and think about it like this Gwad, if you were a parent and your 14 year old son came home and for whatever the reason told you he slept with a 24 year old man, would you accept that?

I think you're missing the point.

The article states that under the current law, judges can decide whether a man (doesn't say woman interestingly) should be put on the sex offenders register. But it's automatic if they have any other form of sex outside of vaginal.

However, for gay men, having vaginal sex is rather difficult.

What if your 14 straight son came home and told you he slept with a 24 year old woman? Would you give him a pat on the back?

Also, he wanted to reduce the HIV knowledge thing from a felony to a misdemeanour, which is still a crime, right?

Also, he did this; In 2019 and 2020, Wiener attempted to pass Senate Bill 201, a bill that would have restricted physician and parents' ability to decide to perform reconstructive genital surgery on intersex infants and would instead require the impacted child be old enough to decide to undergo surgery. Which is a good thing right?

From Wikipedia;

Wiener introduced Senate Bill 145 on January 18, 2019.[65] The bill aims to amend sections 290 and 290.006 of the Penal Code, relating to sex offenders. Wiener's stance on current Californian legislation is that current laws pertaining to sex offender registration unfairly target LGBT individuals, with Wiener's official website stating Wiener "... introduced Senate Bill 145 to end blatant discrimination against LGBT young people regarding California’s sex offender registry." [66] Wiener has received online harassment and death threats from what he says are conspiracy theorists associated with QAnon who claim the bill protects pedophiles.[67]

You should check it out, he seems like a very old school liberal to be honest.

Last edited:

Gwadien

Just did a bit more reading into us crime for you.

A misdemeanour can lead to a felony, so it's not as bad as you're making out.

Stop being baited by Qanon :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think you're missing the point.

The article states that under the current law, judges can decide whether a man (doesn't say woman interestingly) should be put on the sex offenders register. But it's automatic if they have any other form of sex outside of vaginal.

However, for gay men, having vaginal sex is rather difficult.

What if your 14 straight son came home and told you he slept with a 24 year old woman? Would you give him a pat on the back?

Also, he wanted to reduce the HIV knowledge thing from a felony to a misdemeanour, which is still a crime, right?

Also, he did this; In 2019 and 2020, Wiener attempted to pass Senate Bill 201, a bill that would have restricted physician and parents' ability to decide to perform reconstructive genital surgery on intersex infants and would instead require the impacted child be old enough to decide to undergo surgery. Which is a good thing right?

From Wikipedia;

Wiener introduced Senate Bill 145 on January 18, 2019.[65] The bill aims to amend sections 290 and 290.006 of the Penal Code, relating to sex offenders. Wiener's stance on current Californian legislation is that current laws pertaining to sex offender registration unfairly target LGBT individuals, with Wiener's official website stating Wiener "... introduced Senate Bill 145 to end blatant discrimination against LGBT young people regarding California’s sex offender registry." [66] Wiener has received online harassment and death threats from what he says are conspiracy theorists associated with QAnon who claim the bill protects pedophiles.[67]

You should check it out, he seems like a very old school liberal to be honest.

I have very mixed feelings man really and for the record though, no, I would not give my son a pat on the back if he bedded a 24 year old woman, i'd be on the phone to the police straight away.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Priti Patel calling it an attack on democracy. Lol.

She means an attack on us getting voted in.
Newspapers are not the thing they were. Its symbolic more than anything. News is online. Papers are comments and opinions these days.

Gwadien

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom