SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I am now the owner of a Note 8. The phone is superb but I don't like certain aspects of Android 9. Some of my beloved apps and widgets no longer work. But the camera is so much better than the Note 4.

I suppose its like when your Mrs makes you throw away your favourite t shirt. The one covered in curry stains and years of dirt and fluids. The new one will never be as comfortable but at least you can go out in it in public without getting a earful.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Still rocking a Note3..removable battery.

Job

Its nearly finished, the conversion of the largest brick warehouse in the world.
Liverpool tobacco warehouse has been an empty shithole for years.
Now its glorious next to the 4 Star Titanic hotel.

Job

75,000 people signed a petition and Katie Hopkins has been perma banned from twatter.

Forgive them Lord for they not know what they do.

The entire human existance is being reduced to the three monkeys.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Oh come on. She's said some vile shit.

Other people get banned from Twitter for saying that women are real.

Job

Thats why we have to defend them all...banning her just gives her power, not just opinion.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It really doesn’t.

Remember Milo Yiannopolous?

No? He was a big name. Then he got banned. Now he’s nothing.

Embattle

FH is my second home
75,000 people signed a petition and Katie Hopkins has been perma banned from twatter.

Forgive them Lord for they not know what they do.

The entire human existance is being reduced to the three monkeys.

She has always been a cunt as well as having one.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The sensors have packed in on my Note 8 so its going back. Sticking with my trusty Note 4.

Things I don't like about the N8:
- Android Pie
- Bixby & dedicated Bixby button
- Curved screen edges / no bezel
- Glass back - collects fingerprints
- Not wide enough
- Battery not that much better than the Note 4
- Headphone jack on bottom not top
- No wide angle camera
- Screen modes: you can choose between faded or super saturated
- Battery not removable

Job

It really doesn’t.

Yes..I think Katie is a bit different in as much as people have astepped forward to defend her.

It is not a good thing to celebrate the silencing of media enforced unpopular opinion.
Its what the catholic church did for a 1000yrs.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Bill Murray looks 130 years old

I still love the film. Gonna have to re-watch it this week now :)

Job

Its called not rebuilding your face every two years

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Got email from Amazon Answers

"As someone who has recently purchased the xyz Shark vacuum cleaner" please could you help answer this customer question"

Question: "What type of glue is it best for?"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek7::eek6:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just playing Forge of Empires. A daily event just popped up offering me a bonus chest if I can complete twelve 4-hour quests in 18 hours

:eek7::eek6:

Job

This guy found dead on the Apalachian trail.
They have no idea who he is except he talked about gaming to other hikers, had 3500 dollars on him and code written on scrap paper.
They are diwn to showing the code to see if anyone recognises it.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
It really doesn’t.

Banning people because you don't like or agree with their views is an extremely slippery slope. Discourse and debate used to be allowed and encouraged, now it seems it's only allowed if you're on one side of the progressive argument. Can't stand the women but would stand next to her regarding a right to free speech. Facebook and Twitter are on extremely dodgy ground IMO and I truly hope the US Congress takes them to task soon. They flat out lied about their algorithms and fairness policies. They constantly de-platform non-progressives and filter content based on politics with human intervention by their community standards reps (thought police). George Orwell was a bloody prophet!

Just don't know where this will all end. The parallels between what is going on now and the Weimar Republic is quite scary. That starting out as a very progressive force for change (women vote...) and good that gained power and was ultimately perverted to fascism.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Banning people because you don't like or agree with their views is an extremely slippery slope. Discourse and debate used to be allowed and encouraged, now it seems it's only allowed if you're on one side of the progressive argument. Can't stand the women but would stand next to her regarding a right to free speech. Facebook and Twitter are on extremely dodgy ground IMO and I truly hope the US Congress takes them to task soon. They flat out lied about their algorithms and fairness policies. They constantly de-platform non-progressives and filter content based on politics with human intervention by their community standards reps (thought police). George Orwell was a bloody prophet!

Just don't know where this will all end. The parallels between what is going on now and the Weimar Republic is quite scary. That starting out as a very progressive force for change (women vote...) and good that gained power and was ultimately perverted to fascism.
Which might be a compelling argument if it wasn't based on total falsehood:

View: https://twitter.com/kevinroose/status/1274014164487294976

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Really, 100's of examples where they ban or delete the posts of conservative viewpoints.

Example of their employees from just this week.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7o4A16QCxE&t=684s

That list is quite interesting though, backlash against what's going on or is this normal?

It is absolutely normal. Facebook has been dominated by right-wing posts for years.

And Project Veritas is a bullshit provocateur outfit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom