SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
aeDGBmQ_460s.jpg

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
We will be out enjoying the city (all in walking distance), as we have all week as we have been on a staycation that has been fantabulous

Adobe Creative Cloud <- 4km from my front door

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Just watched the SpaceX launch. Amazing stuff. They managed to land the ejected booster from space onto a drone ship in the sea to within a few inches of dead centre. Tremendous.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just watched the SpaceX launch. Amazing stuff. They managed to land the ejected booster from space onto a drone ship in the sea to within a few inches of dead centre. Tremendous.
Didn't see that.

However, I've a bad taste in my mouth that it's a private company repeating shit we could already do.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You're talking to a guy who's so bored he actually watched Swarzenegger's End of Days last night. A rocket launch is bloody exciting for me right now.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.

But can it run Crysis?

4ee6xjmjvz151.jpg

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Well.. Considering OD is Overdriven, OP is obviously Overprocrastining.

Surely that was obvious?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
F7DD01E9-7A82-42DA-B531-2AA391936176.jpeg
yummy pearl barley risotto with asparagus and a poached egg. Some onions and mushrooms in the risotto.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Weve finally reached full internet.
I expected this to happen years ago,.but eventually here we are.
Theres thousands of doctored video clips all over video sites and social media.
Trump talking about someone not being able to breathe from a few years back has been edited to look like hes laughing at Floyds death and is trending like fuck with 100s thousands of comments.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Unprecidential and unbecoming. Genious move from the perspective of getting voters though.

Probably. Let's be honest though, there are no real winners in politics these days, most politicians are fucking imbeciles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom