SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Embattle

FH is my second home

The video is very damning, I'm no expert but I doubt there is any manual that shows that kneeling on someone's neck is a good move beyond wanting to seriously hurt or kill them.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You assume I have mathematics knowledge of somebody who actually enjoyed the subject! (I prefer it and am much better now than compared to the years of school, but I realised I should have paid more attention!) - Hella interesting though

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You can get photomath apps for your phone....just take a picture of drawn algebra...I say drawn because it became such a process shorthand....and lost half the population because of it....thats its an art form.

Anyway its just another reminder how utterly pointless it is to teach to anyone who isnt interested in the cutting edge of math as a career.

Photomath - Scan. Solve. Learn.
The 1.2B a month usage says it all about algebra considering 99% of it is being used to answer school/exam questions and 99% of people will never use it again.

Job

This picture will be an icon for a 100yrs.
The guy was all ready handcuffed and they choked him to death in front a crowd.

**Caution - many could consider this upsetting material.

Picture deleted by @Deebs

Last edited by a moderator:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Old. Gold and still very relevant

101680164_130582251969863_883468137062727680_n.jpg

Ormorof

FH is my second home
You can get photomath apps for your phone....just take a picture of drawn algebra...I say drawn because it became such a process shorthand....and lost half the population because of it....thats its an art form.

Anyway its just another reminder how utterly pointless it is to teach to anyone who isnt interested in the cutting edge of math as a career.

Photomath - Scan. Solve. Learn.
The 1.2B a month usage says it all about algebra considering 99% of it is being used to answer school/exam questions and 99% of people will never use it again.

And that software magicked itself out of thin air by people who never bothered with math...

Job

Lol...
This forum uses more 'math' to show your posts than you will use in your entire lifetime.

Job

Well its just scripts now isnt, no one writes the code from scratch.

Thats the point...we have tools to do it for us.
Of course its not about maths..its just a test to divide abilities in logical thinking.

If you search.

'Does anyone use algebra'.

Top answer is 'we use it everyday without realising.'
Which is fucking lol...in other words machines do it for us.

Job

Whens the last time you used any math beyond basic percentages and multiplication Scouse?

Maybe dragged an Excel box or used a calculator to work out the probabilities Lamp posted.

No one uses math..the tools make a mockery of the human brain for number crunching whle highliting its strengths.
Even the pro maths websites admit its daily use is for logical thinking and mental exercise...like Sudoko or something.
It should be taught in the abstract...what it can do..not how you make it.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.

Of course its not about maths..its just a test to divide abilities in logical thinking.

If you search.

This proves you know nothing about scripts, coding, programmers, algebra, maths, machines or reality. That's kind of impressive for a single post.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Whens the last time you used any math beyond basic percentages and multiplication Scouse?

Maybe dragged an Excel box or used a calculator to work out the probabilities Lamp posted.

No one uses math..the tools make a mockery of the human brain for number crunching whle highliting its strengths.
Even the pro maths websites admit its daily use is for logical thinking and mental exercise...like Sudoko or something.
Er, i use maths all the time. I audit so maths is my basis.

Ormorof

FH is my second home

If you search.

Im sure my employers would love to replace us all with "just scripts" it would make the whole operation much cheaper :D

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"It's just scripts". I bet XenForo contains over 100,000 lines of code.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

I used pythagoras theorem - in my head - yesterday. Working out dimensions to lag my attic and it was the easiest way.

I use statistics all the time at work (alt

Job

I use the binomial theorem myself ..it allows for random fluctuations.

Job

It works I cant get a 5G signal.
Oh....theres no fucking mast, that'll be it.

Job

This proves you know nothing about scripts, coding, programmers, algebra, maths, machines or reality. That's kind of impressive for a single post.
No one is using school learned algebra mathamatics to do that, feel free to do so but everyone else is using computerised tools and you would be this very, very slow novelty.

Maybe an abacus would be more your style.

Job

Im seeing small /s on reddit for sarcasm....is this new, does anyone use it?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Record breaking weather this year! The wettest February on record followed by the sunniest spring ever.

Theories abound suggesting a link between the lack of particulate emissions during lockdown and lack of precipitation and there could be some credence to them given the fact that commuting changes weather enough to give us more rain at weekends than during the week.

However, thinking it's clearly more climate related. Record wet followed by record warm, in a world of increasing records... :(

Anyway. Easy day today with a trip to the River Conwy on our ride back from the shop for a quick dip, followed by a bigger ride tomorrow with a trip to one of the bigger lakes for a lunchtime dip (keeping within our depth, of course, don't want to take risks).

What you lot doing this weekend? :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Oh, by the way this is true. The farmer's wife is a miserable cunt (I've watched her shout at tourists - and hinted to me that they make a pretty penny from the 'honesty box').

MSM hitting the nail on the head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom