SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
South Wales m8 - it's a bloody shithole down in the valleys.

Although Monmouthshire is almost England tbh. Water buffalo? I was dismayed to hear "it was destroyed" rather than "it was thrown on a barbecue" :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What's the difference between a buffalo and a bis..... oh no, never mind :)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Wales is English half way up and the top bit is full of scousers.

Job

Now theyve spread to Snowdonia.
Well in a plastic way.

georgie

FH is my second home
A promotion from the army, and now this. Nothing from the government.

BBC News - Captain Tom Moore receives gold Blue Peter badge
Captain Tom awarded gold Blue Peter badge

What honour do you think the government should bestow upon him? I would presume he'll be a shoo-in for one of the biggies in the New Year Honours, but apparently something needs to happen yesterday. I'm not sure which honours the government dishes out, other then the New Year Honours and the PM Resignation Honours, that would be appropriate for Captain Tom to receive, but if you think he's been snubbed let's get shit moving. I'd be happy to fire off an email to my MP suggesting that he gets formally recognised.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
What honour do you think the government should bestow upon him? I would presume he'll be a shoo-in for one of the biggies in the New Year Honours, but apparently something needs to happen yesterday. I'm not sure which honours the government dishes out, other then the New Year Honours and the PM Resignation Honours, that would be appropriate for Captain Tom to receive, but if you think he's been snubbed let's get shit moving. I'd be happy to fire off an email to my MP suggesting that he gets formally recognised.

Well he deserves some kind of gong on the New Year honours, if he makes it that far. In the short term though a letter of thanks at least from the PM seems reasonable.

georgie

FH is my second home
**I've just noticed that Deebs has posted while I've been typing this out, but like fuck am I gonna let him stop me posting this after spending too long on it. So let's pretend he's not there**

Well he deserves some kind of gong on the New Year honours, if he makes it that far. In the short term though a letter of thanks at least from the PM seems reasonable.

Does it have to be on paper?

Mr Johnson wished Captain Tom a happy birthday before thanking him for his heroic fundraising efforts.

In a video message, the PM said: "Captain Tom, I know I speak for the whole country when I say we wish you a very happy 100th birthday.

"Your heroic efforts lifted the spirits of the entire nation.

"You’ve created a channel to enable millions to say a heartfelt thank you to the remarkable men and women in our NHS doing an outstanding job.

"There’s a tradition going back a few years now where the Prime Minister takes each day to thank someone for their service to others, by recognising them as a point of light.

"Captain Tom, that its exactly what you are. A point of light in all our lives. So on behalf of the nation, thank you, and a very happy birthday."

Link

I understand your intense dislike of the current Uk Government and to a seemingly lesser degree I'm right there with you, but your desire to shoehorn some Tory bashing into so many posts is quite tiring. This is coming from someone who didn't vote Tory and voted Remain, so I'm not a Toryboy™ having a go, it just doesn't help your cause.

georgie

FH is my second home

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'm currently on Grandfather-sitting duty after his home help stopped coming due to Coronavirus. He's 96 and in the process of losing his marbles a bit.
He flew in the war, trained on a Harvard, flew the Spits a bit. Said they were wonderful machines. I've had the same conversation about 50 times now, he likes talking about it.
Watch the youtube version. Show that to your grandad.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
**I've just noticed that Deebs has posted while I've been typing this out, but like fuck am I gonna let him stop me posting this after spending too long on it. So let's pretend he's not there**

Does it have to be on paper?

Link

I understand your intense dislike of the current Uk Government and to a seemingly lesser degree I'm right there with you, but your desire to shoehorn some Tory bashing into so many posts is quite tiring. This is coming from someone who didn't vote Tory and voted Remain, so I'm not a Toryboy™ having a go, it just doesn't help your cause.

Calm down fella :unsure:
Wasn't anti Tory, just thought the guy deserved more recognition. He had got it, I didn't know, I admitted it.
I can't be right all the time. (y)

Job

What the living fuck.
My RBS app is telling me to download Malwarebytes because people are having their money stolen via phone malware.

Malwarebytes...are they the frickin official ecommerce protector now?

No high street banks and you might lose all your money to a script kid from Albania.

No...'what do I do if my money dissapears'....just, its basically your fault.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What the living fuck.
My RBS app is telling me to download Malwarebytes because people are having their money stolen via phone malware.

Malwarebytes...are they the frickin official ecommerce protector now?

No high street banks and you might lose all your money to a script kid from Albania.

No...'what do I do if my money dissapears'....just, its basically your fault.
Many banks recommend some form of anti-virus/anti-malware software. It's nothing new.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
he has already been given honorary Colonel for his Birthday from the Queen?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom