SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
8h52nf5rkzl41.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Would you consider yourself to be better educated?
Yes, in that particular field..punin10did...its shocking how many people dont know the difference between phone mast 'radiation' and decay radiation.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Actually 5G radiation fears are very widespread in people I would consider better educated.

The biggest issue with 5G is its monumental ability to spy on the population and it will spark off a tidal wave of tiny , handy sensors and monitoring devices that will be welcomed until they are compulsory.
5g ranges from their masts are so short range that 5g coverage is only gonna happen in cities and towns. So just live in the countryside or smaller towns

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
its shocking how many people dont know the difference between phone mast 'radiation' and decay radiation.
Educate us please.

Your sentence does not give me confidence that you're an expert in that field.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Irish schools closing from tonight until March 29, which means with Easter they’re home for a month

Job

Wuhan 'meat' market, nsfl especially if you like dogs alive.

View: https://youtu.be/oMX6dcagKD4

I think its reasonable to conclude Wuhan is top of the list for coronavirus ground zero.

Last edited:

DaGaffer

I've seen some complaints from parents that UK schools might shut next week.

Lazy teachers etc :S

Well I for one am hoping the education authorities are going to use this situation to test new services e.g. Google Classroom. I’ll be fucking impressed if any of my kid’s teachers even suggest it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Well I for one am hoping the education authorities are going to use this situation to test new services e.g. Google Classroom. I’ll be fucking impressed if any of my kid’s teachers even suggest it.

We're being told to produce booklets, simply because if we do it online we're discriminating against kids who don't have access to the internet, which is wasteful and silly, but that's the way it is.

I wish most parents thought like you though, the complaints i've seen are 'I rely on the schools to look after my kids!' rather than 'omg my kids education!!' :(

DaGaffer

We're being told to produce booklets, simply because if we do it online we're discriminating against kids who don't have access to the internet, which is wasteful and silly, but that's the way it is.

I wish most parents thought like you though, the complaints i've seen are 'I rely on the schools to look after my kids!' rather than 'omg my kids education!!' :(

My boss has been skating by with no formal childcare for her daughter since she moved to Ireland last Autumn (she’s a single parent I think, she talks about her husband but he’s not here); she pisses off early to “work from home” most days and thinks we haven’t noticed. She’s fucked now.

Job

I think they've shut them all down since, just epic levels of unhygenic practice.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I think they've shut them all down since, just epic levels of unhygenic practice.
I mean its not to western practices but you dont see the population with food poisoning .. might be higher instances but they wouldnt continue in that way if the majority were getting ill every week.

dysfunction

FH is my second home

My son's school have emailed to say they are considering Google Classroom if the schools are shutdown.

Job

I mean its not to western practices but you dont see the population with food poisoning .. might be higher instances but they wouldnt continue in that way if the majority were getting ill every week.
Or hibernating a world pandemic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom