SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I think it'd be funnier if you just randomly posted "I don't like tattoos" once every couple of months and left it at that :)

I'm with him on the pointlessness of the tattoos. I may be inclined to instinctively think slightly less of someone covered in tattoos, however ilogic that is. It's not hate, it's not that I would ever discriminate based on that - it's just a ... "meh" kind of thing.

I don't think the image points against tattoos though, @Job - not according to the OP anyway.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Art/comments/enf4wd/tattoo_artist_igor_cheban_digital_2020/

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm with him on the pointlessness of the tattoos. I may be inclined to instinctively think slightly less of someone covered in tattoos, however ilogic that is. It's not hate, it's not that I would ever discriminate based on that - it's just a ... "meh" kind of thing.

I don't think the image points against tattoos though, @Job - not according to the OP anyway.
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Art/comments/enf4wd/tattoo_artist_igor_cheban_digital_2020/

So you have your opinions but it doesn't effect the way you treat people but it does effect they way you think about people.

Sounds fine to me.

The people I personally judge the most are people that expect others to conform under their own personal norms, values and expectations, it's frankly ridiculous.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Nearly all members of my family have tattoos and in general I don't have any issue with them, although I don't like it when people get so many they look like a broken etch a sketch.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I do not want a tattoo they do not look great on an older persons skin, however If someone else wants a tattoo then that is absolutely their choice. I do not even think there is the same stigma in the service industry that there used to be when I was in my 20s / 30s

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I do not want a tattoo they do not look great on an older persons skin, however If someone else wants a tattoo then that is absolutely their choice. I do not even think there is the same stigma in the service industry that there used to be when I was in my 20s / 30s

I agree. I wouldn't get a tattoo but If someone wants one then go for it.
I've not seen a single tattoo where I go "wow that's awesome!"

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No..I'm not calling for the ban of tattoos, I'm just saying they mostly look shit and it does sadden me that the sheep like tendency of humans that led us to religion is still alive and well in the epidemic of generic tats that half of the country are wearing

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I agree. I wouldn't get a tattoo but If someone wants one then go for it.
I've not seen a single tattoo where I go "wow that's awesome!"

A mate of mine has the Manic Miner lives screen tattoed on his arm (so effectively 3 Miner Willys - that sounded much more innocent in 1987 than it does in 2020....anyway) which do look pretty cool, can't get them done myself as that would just be copying.

I am tattoo free however, as I haven't found anything I wouldn't get sick off 3 weeks later. Nothing against anyone who does however (Wife has 2), freedom of choice innit.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I don't get paid to rage at Priti Patel - suffice to say I'd happily throw darts at her likeness, a-la Thatcher...

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
So you have your opinions but it doesn't effect the way you treat people but it does effect they way you think about people.

Sounds fine to me.

The people I personally judge the most are people that expect others to conform under their own personal norms, values and expectations, it's frankly ridiculous.

Nah, ain't nobody got time for that. Live and let live.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Oh diddums, getting a taste of their own medicine are they.

Doesn't surprise me that you would support suppression of free speech and lock up someone on terror charges for speaking up about environmental issues.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Doesn't surprise me that you would support suppression of free speech and lock up someone on terror charges for speaking up about environmental issues.
But whine about Tommy Robinson getting locked up for breaking the law, screaming "freedom of speech".

Job

Theres a bit of a difference between being persecuted and imprisoned compared to going on a list.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Yeah. Non-smokers should get 16 days, not 4.

But why? Why should smokers get free breaks? And why should it be illegal?
If empees clocked in and out then everyone could use their time as they want and neither be given extra time or have time taken away just because they suffer from an addiction.

I am an ex smoker and not once in my career have I had extra time when I was... In fact even as a director my time is measured and every year the company have more hours than contracted.

I get more irritated by those who always arrive in work late, take breaks at every opportunity and leave just before time.... these individuals number far more than time taken by the 2 smokers in our office oO

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
If empees clocked in and out then everyone could use their time as they want and neither be given extra time or have time taken away just because they suffer from an addiction.

I am an ex smoker and not once in my career have I had extra time when I was... In fact even as a director my time is measured and every year the company have more hours than contracted.

I get more irritated by those who always arrive in work late, take breaks at every opportunity and leave just before time.... these individuals number far more than time taken by the 2 smokers in our office oO
Work smart. I work in a company where if your job is done and your goals met who cares about the time spent and all. First in last out is a crap measure of effectiveness. Get the job done and contribute to the company.

personally i seem to be able to produce what i need in about 50% of the time of someone else doing the similar thing. Yes i do extra not 50% extra tho. Oh and my usa colleagues get unlimited vacation. And we get 35 days a year. And its the second biggest software company on the planet.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

If I do go into the office, I tend to rock up about 10:30, then leave about 4:30 - 5 ish depending on traffic. I'll also go out for a Heet every hour or so (or just vape in a meeting room) and have a decent length lunch. To be fair I normally start around 8:30 and do an hour or so at home before driving in - the M6 / M5 junction is much nicer after 9:30 when all the traffic has gone.

Luckily my boss has a similar attitude to Moriath - as long as the work gets done, he doesn't really care.

Job

If I do go into the office, I tend to rock up about 10:30, then leave about 4:30 - 5 ish depending on traffic. I'll also go out for a Heet every hour or so (or just vape in a meeting room) and have a decent length lunch. To be fair I normally start around 8:30 and do an hour or so at home before driving in - the M6 / M5 junction is much nicer after 9:30 when all the traffic has gone.

Luckily my boss has a similar attitude to Moriath - as long as the work gets done, he doesn't really care.

I haven't worked since Dec 15th, of course I haven't been paid either.

I'm going to sign up with BOXT, they deliver the entire job to a house, I roll up and fit it...£500-£800.

It's like Uber for boiler installs, you just have an app and accept jobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom