SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Doesn't give a shit but posts second massive unfunny captioned picture on the same subject.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
On my way back from Krakow now.

Work, not pleasure. (But to be fair, if it was pleasure I'd have skipped Auschwitz anyway tbh.)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
On my way back from Krakow now.

Work, not pleasure. (But to be fair, if it was pleasure I'd have skipped Auschwitz anyway tbh.)
Saltmines good. I liked The concentration camp. Its well done and the tours interesting.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Saltmines good. I liked The concentration camp. Its well done and the tours interesting.
If I was going on holiday for a weekend there I'd want to fill it with happy things. I'm already well aware of all the shit things so it wouldn't enhance things sufficiently to depress a weekend.

Went to the killing fields in Cambodia. But then that was one (sobering) day out of 18.

Gwadien

If I was going on holiday for a weekend there I'd want to fill it with happy things. I'm already well aware of all the shit things so it wouldn't enhance things sufficiently to depress a weekend.

Went to the killing fields in Cambodia. But then that was one (sobering) day out of 18.

Meh, I didn't find it depressing per se, more educational than anything, this kinda shit is important to make sure that we don't learn from our past mist- oh, we're already past that point.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Meh, I didn't find it depressing per se, more educational than anything, this kinda shit is important to make sure that we don't learn from our past mist- oh, we're already past that point.
You only need to send the politicians and newspaper owners.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

Thats fine. I just told you my opinion of my visit there.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah but america. And space doesnt have an owner.
If we're shitting up the entire planet's view of the cosmos at this rate then I'll be upset if someone doesn't get violent over it.

That view belongs to all of us. :eek:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Telescopes on the backside of the Moon.
It would fix all the problems at once.

Job

I presume they are going to paint them matt black...solar panels as well?

Job

I love this picture..it brings home how idiotic tats are.

evynic4fg8a41.jpg

Job

Because...
The sewing patch tats look ridiculous on the Tattoo artist.

Just like real ones.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think it'd be funnier if you just randomly posted "I don't like tattoos" once every couple of months and left it at that :)

Gwadien

I think it'd be funnier if you just randomly posted "I don't like tattoos" once every couple of months and left it at that :)

Bit like all the other stuff he hates.

I wonder if all this hate has a negative effect on your character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom