SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
England seem to win or get destroyed at some big cricket game every other week.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
69220519_10218015438474276_2983177132957499392_n.jpg

Job

So Obama has bought a $15m low lying beachfront house.

Guess Greenland isnt melting after all

Job

Yes, but you would think mr virtue signal would make some kind of effort to address the problem by setting an example of the problem.

Nope...as usual, reminds everyone its some time away, so fuck it.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Yes, but you would think mr virtue signal would make some kind of effort to address the problem by setting an example of the problem.

You're a joke lol.

Why would you chose not to get a nice 5th home on the beach because you believe in climate change?

What the fuck do you want him to do? go live off-grid?

Are we all hypocrites because we have a carbon foot print but still suggest climate change is an issue?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

So you're complaining that "Mr Virtue Signal" isn't virtue signalling? Oookaaay...

Like I said, if you can afford $15m holiday homes, you can afford a flood wall, or sand bags. Having been to Martha's Vineyard I would imagine the place floods rather a lot anyway and is probably more prepared than most.

Job

Tiresome really, its the standard farm burn thats being going on under the previous government.
Now we have a right wing government, its all lungs of the planet from fucknut pseudo liberal chancers like macron.

I mean its just political point scoring which is easy because liberals are now the baying mob.
Nine...ele..ven

Nine
E
Lev

En.

Gwadien

Tiresome really, its the standard farm burn thats being going on under the previous government.
Now we have a right wing government, its all lungs of the planet from fucknut pseudo liberal chancers like macron.

I mean its just political point scoring which is easy because liberals are now the baying mob.
Nine...ele..ven

Nine
E
Lev

En.

I'm fairly sure that the level of destruction is unprecedented and lots of people have been concerned over the rainforest for a very long time, not just for the oxygen but because of all the animal life that's being destroyed.

Your definition of humanity is extremely different to mine, this has nothing to do with politics. Populism made it political by suggesting its the easy way to make some £££.

Job

So where was the outrage last year?

Oh yes..there were no points to score.

Gwadien

So where was the outrage last year?

Oh yes..there were no points to score.

I know this is a source which is written by someone with the IQ above 12, so you probably won't believe it.

But yeah.

The Amazon Is Burning at a Record Rate, And The Devastation Can Be Seen From Space

The difference is that the prior Government expressed they gave a shit, whereas the current Government is explicit saying we don't give a shit because we want more land for farming, which is cattle farming, which is fucking terrible for climate change.

But you don't give a shit, not because you don't actually care, but because you have to align your beliefs with your 'political' overlords, like you're in a cult, or the Nazi Party.

Job

Expressed giving a shit.

Didnt actually do fuck all.

New leader says its our natural resource and you lot have raped all yours...so?

Gwadien

Expressed giving a shit.

Didnt actually do fuck all.

New leader says its our natural resource and you lot have raped all yours...so?

We raped ours before we knew it was a fucking stupid thing to do.

You can preach the 'lungs of the world' shit all you want, as I said before, most are more concerned about the masses amount of wild life, and what will replace it; cows.

Only short sighted selfish scum bags are pro Amazon destruction.

Job

Well as is happening..if we want the rainforest to survive...which it is if youd bothered to read that article, theres still 80% of it left and only a small part of it is suitable for farming. , then we are going to have to pay them to keep it.

Gwadien

Well as is happening..if we want the rainforest to survive...which it is if youd bothered to read that article, theres still 80% of it left and only a small part of it is suitable for farming. , then we are going to have to pay them to keep it.

'A small part of it is suitable for farming'

You are aware that they're farming cattle.

So like, all you need is grass and no mountains.

Only thing you need is for a large part of it to say, burn down?

What about the natives too? They were there way before the Portuguese, why don't you give a shit about their rights? Because Empire?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
How good does that first ice chilled beer go down after a day like today. Makes you glad to be alive :D

:drink:
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom