FH Subscriber
Please recommend an excellent Antivirus etc app for Android

AVG / Avast
Kaspersky
Malwarebytes
F Secure
any others

Thx
I have used ESET for years on both my PCs and my phone. Never had a problem with them.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I was looking fir the shooters manifesto so I can find what it actually says, not the cherry pickings.
Ended up on 8chan which Ive never even heard of.
Its like where people go who are banned from 4chan.
Holy fuck, probably just a lot of virgins in basements, but they are kicking it, I mean they.are openly calling for...someone else obviously..to start a war against the sand people to put it politely.
Dont see any mainstream mentioning that shit, too busy outing transphobes.
Anyway there are a few relatively sane ones, guy theorising on the POV video, how it enables the act into peoples minds..increasing copycat assaults, this could be the new way to go out with theatre.
There are literally hundreds of remixed versions..ding noises, body counts, various gun toting music.
The world is going mad, guess its the same as 'this ones for you Hitler' on US bombs.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well done for discovering 8chan. They only cleared the pedo forums off there a couple of years ago which is weird when it's mostly the same incels who populate the political forums where they get all excited about QAnon theories that Trump is secretly ridding the world of the pedos.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sounds like we're gonna have war soon, but Mike Pompeo said God approves, so that's good.
You know I am sure tRump is reversing all the long time policies just to do a large amount of sabre rattling, unfortunately I believe someone will take him up on the challenge.

Job

Its funny I never hear you complaining when endless ME leaders refer to Allahs will.

Though it is hilarious.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You know I am sure tRump is reversing all the long time policies just to do a large amount of sabre rattling, unfortunately I believe someone will take him up on the challenge.

Nah.

His call to see the Golan heights as Israeli territory is massive since it apparently has gas reserves that rivals the oil that the Saudis have.

The Russians want it (they 'intervened' in Syria a day after Israel declined Russias offer to extract the gas) and they're just using Iran as a scape goat.

Job

Watching the NZ funerals..miss photo -op turns up in a hijab and every woman has to follow, jesus christ the shooter must be lapping this up.

She'll be gone next election.

Gwadien

Its funny I never hear you complaining when endless ME leaders refer to Allahs will.

Though it is hilarious.

Really? I do all the time, I find hilarious.

Like you, I think we're superior than most ME countries, however unlike you, I believe that means that we should behave in a better fashion in return.

You think that because they behead people we should be able to.

Gwadien

Watching the NZ funerals..miss photo -op turns up in a hijab and every woman has to follow, jesus christ the shooter must be lapping this up.

She'll be gone next election.

You're scum lol.

I don't appear to remember you moaning at photo ops during the Bataclan or other terrorist accounts.

We get it, you don't like Muslims, you think they don't deserve to live, now can you shut the fuck up? and maybe fall down some stairs whilst you're at it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You're scum lol.

I don't appear to remember you moaning at photo ops during the Bataclan or other terrorist accounts.

We get it, you don't like Muslims, you think they don't deserve to live, now can you shut the fuck up? and maybe fall down some stairs whilst you're at it.

I do kind of think covering her head with a hijab is a bit twattish, its meaningless if you're not Muslim, and no, I don't buy into the idea that it expresses any kind of solidarity with the victims, its cosplay.

Job

Its virtue signalling of the worst kind, even the female armed police had to do it.
Many westerners find the Hijab offensive and oppressive to women, lets make all the women wear one.

They are playing into his hands

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ok, so first attempt to get onto the Dark Web on Android did not go as expected

Antivirus running
Cyberghost VPN running
Orbot doing whatever it does

So tried getting Google on Orfox. Came up in German. Tried to change language and kept getting incomplete captcha from Google

What gives?

Gwadien

I do kind of think covering her head with a hijab is a bit twattish, its meaningless if you're not Muslim, and no, I don't buy into the idea that it expresses any kind of solidarity with the victims, its cosplay.

Yes, but you're not trying to justify terrorism.

Job

You do realise the future is conservative christians and muslims joining together too take out the liberals.

Its going to be funny.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think you're moving onto a dickheads vs non dickheads debate rather than a cyclist vs drivers debate.
Not at all.

That's why I ride on the pavement. The reason I posted @Embattle's "pussy" comment was because the last time I was out on the bike a car pulled over specifically to give me a load of shit. I've been buzzed by vans and cars more times than I can count. I've had stuff thrown at me. I've had cars stop in front of me and people faux open-doors into my path.

That video is just one step away from something that happens maybe one ride in five if I'm out on the road.

Yet I get shit for riding on the pavement. Yes, it's dickheads vs non-dickheads, or even dickheads vs dickheads - but when one of the dickheads has a car and the other is a fast moving pedestrian that can't jump out of the way then the car-vs-bike "debate" (why is it even a debate? how many car drivers have been injured, never mind killed, by cyclists?) is apt.

Gwadien

I closed it so can't SS it unless i search for it.

But Torrent adverts are hilarious;

'These babes are so hot they don't need clothes in the summer'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom