SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So ongoing SD card corruption, my new 128GB card has gone tits up again.
Seems evertime my Note runs out of power it corrupts the card, which is fucking crap, turns out after some investigation it simply corrupts the android folder on the card, so basically the OS is fucking up, card is still readable in a PC, you just delete that folder, put it back in and the phone creates anew one.
Bit tiresome.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
23380082_2058284447734009_1757206298205606468_n.jpg

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Was looking forward to Pacific Rim 2 until I saw the trailer. Oh boy it looks cack.

Plus it's got John Boyega in it. I just can't rate the guy.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Was looking forward to Pacific Rim 2 until I saw the trailer. Oh boy it looks cack.

Can't rate?

I found him supremely great in every Star Wars movie he's done.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

Looks like a shitter transformers.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Eating organic food an indicator of being a judgemental douche SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class journal research
Not what they said - it was after viewing packaging (i.e. marketing material) people were more or less likely to feel/act a certain way - which is kind of the whole point of marketing - to make us feel and act certain ways.

The assertion earlier in the abstract was really interesting tho: "specific tastes can influence moral processing, with sweet tastes inducing prosocial behavior and disgusting tastes harshening moral judgment"

So if you're eating ice cream you're more likely to give some cash to a homeless guy. Regardless of whether that ice cream is organic or not :)

Job

Im in Blackpool waiting for the missus and her mates who are at a Bananarama concert.
Its bleak...Towers lovely though...those led lights must have cost a packet.

Job

Jesus christ theres a guy walking past who is so fat, his arms are sticking straight out and are still resting on his body.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Keeping my house nice and warm. Still haven't had the radiators on yet :)
I've been using my dual Fury X water cooled main PC as an additional miner since I started putting rigs together. It's unbearable having it on the desk most of the year but at this time of year it keeps the cards in the mid 50s and the heat it throws out is glorious. Heating your house is an entirely viable benefit of mining and makes it that much more profitable because you a) don't have to pay for heating and b) don't have to get rid of the hot air.

Job

Surely a quantum computer will reduce bitcoins to a quid.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mostly shitholes, Liverpool (funnily enough) London, Leeds etc though so who cares.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
The absolute clusterfuck of EAs handling of Star Wars battlefront micro transactions is like watching a train crash, just when you thought they had taken steps to get situation under control they shoot themselves in the foot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom