SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
From what I've heard nothing illegal has happened? It is just immoral and egotistical behaviour it seems

Yeah pretty much. But lots of red faces in the do as I say, not what I do brigade.

Absolutely not illegal and I would definitely do it if I had £lol

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'll remember that next time you have a pop at me for complying fully with UK law not just technically but in spirit.

I reckon I earn enough that I could setup a couple of legal but artificial structures that'd save me a few additional grand a year, but my company cash stays where it's earned, unlike the super rich.

I'll say it again - systemic change is required. A legally level playing field for all.

Mention that, though, and legions of poor idiots start screaming rubbish about job losses and companies and high net worth individuals fleeing the country.

Hint: None of their fucking cash is here anyway, so even if that bullshit was true we've nothing to lose and everything to gain...

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Yeah pretty much. But lots of red faces in the do as I say, not what I do brigade.

Funniest one for me was Prince Charles showing why he loves talking about ManBearPig so much - he's fucking invested in it.

Well, that and Margaret Hodge getting on her high horse whilst conveniently ignoring how little tax her husband's company pays.

Not that I have an issue in the slightest with tax efficiency, in fact you'd be daft to pay more tax than is due. What's more we all do it - ISA's, Pensions, Duty Free, etc. Personally I have much more of an issue with outright tax evasion (cash in hand jobs, dodgy cigarettes/booze, gypsies etc), but then going after sole traders and gyppos isn't as politically expedient as going after "the rich".

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Funniest one for me was Prince Charles showing why he loves talking about ManBearPig so much - he's fucking invested in it.

Well, that and Margaret Hodge getting on her high horse whilst conveniently ignoring how little tax her husband's company pays.

Not that I have an issue in the slightest with tax efficiency, in fact you'd be daft to pay more tax than is due. What's more we all do it - ISA's, Pensions, Duty Free, etc. Personally I have much more of an issue with outright tax evasion (cash in hand jobs, dodgy cigarettes/booze, gypsies etc), but then going after sole traders and gyppos isn't as politically expedient as going after "the rich".

isn't that also tax efficiency?

What problem do you have with poor people?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What problem do you have with poor people?

Why do you keep asking stupid questions that aren't related to the subject matter?

Anyway. Yeah @Bodhi - The price Charles story is pretty shocking, not that anything will actually be done about it though but I am fairly sure if it was someone "Private" they would be nailed to the gate about it, I am fairly sure that its pretty much the same thing as insider trading, surely?

As I have said though, I have absolutely no issue with people using legal measures to reduce tax, I would too if it was worth my while. The problem is shitweazles that openly complain about people doing it, and then do it themselves. Like half the arseholes on the "list"

Bodhi

Why do you keep asking stupid questions that aren't related to the subject matter?

Anyway. Yeah @Bodhi - The price Charles story is pretty shocking, not that anything will actually be done about it though but I am fairly sure if it was someone "Private" they would be nailed to the gate about it, I am fairly sure that its pretty much the same thing as insider trading, surely?

As I have said though, I have absolutely no issue with people using legal measures to reduce tax, I would too if it was worth my while. The problem is shitweazles that openly complain about people doing it, and then do it themselves. Like half the arseholes on the "list"

It's very fucking close to the line imo. Didn't have an issue with the Queen's investments (she pays more tax than is legally due anyway, and she's Queen of most of the countries her money is stashed in), but Charles' looks....dodgy.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Charles probably has no idea it happened..unless he micro manages his entire portfolio at the weekend.
Its less than 0.01% of his worth...nothing more than dishing dirt, the tax avoidance witch hunt dems to have been thrown out..as usual, to divert attention from a sex scandal...wash, spin..repeat.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's very fucking close to the line imo. Didn't have an issue with the Queen's investments (she pays more tax than is legally due anyway, and she's Queen of most of the countries her money is stashed in), but Charles' looks....dodgy.
She also gets £86 million of UK taxpayers money a year for shits and giggles, so I reckon she can pay tax at her current level but get tae fuck with her free income...

Job

The Queen paying tax is hysterical..talk about token.
The idiots were like waayh, we pay for everything...its all tax payers cash...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The Queen paying tax is hysterical..talk about token.
The idiots were like waayh, we pay for everything...its all tax payers cash...
1) Why shouldn't she pay tax like everyone in the UK?

2) Why should she receive any more taxpayers money?

Job

Well cos shes the Queen and it adds to the pomp and mystery by not paying tax...which is all the Royals are about.
Secondly...we just make up the difference in other ways.
You cant have pseudo , fantasy, elitist Royals and then ask them to tokenly live by our laws.
It spoils the brand.

Bodhi

She also gets £86 million of UK taxpayers money a year for shits and giggles, so I reckon she can pay tax at her current level but get tae fuck with her free income...

She also brings in an absolute fuckload in terms of tourism - don't get me wrong, if you were designing a system of government from scratch a monarchy wouldn't feature - but we aren't, we're looking at what we have already. Yes, we have a Monarchy, also one that is famous all round the world, and brings millions of people to our country every year. The Windsor "brand" is worth a fucking fortune, we'd be daft if we didn't capitalise on that. I just look on anything she costs the taxpayer as an investment to bring in all those confused looking tourists at Heathrow, trying to figure out if Cockfosters is an actual place or just an elaborate British joke.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
It would be much fairer to use that money to buy a load of chavs a new TV every year.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
She also brings in an absolute fuckload in terms of tourism - don't get me wrong, if you were designing a system of government from scratch a monarchy wouldn't feature - but we aren't, we're looking at what we have already. Yes, we have a Monarchy, also one that is famous all round the world, and brings millions of people to our country every year. The Windsor "brand" is worth a fucking fortune, we'd be daft if we didn't capitalise on that. I just look on anything she costs the taxpayer as an investment to bring in all those confused looking tourists at Heathrow, trying to figure out if Cockfosters is an actual place or just an elaborate British joke.

She doesn't bring it in. Plebs don't get to meet her.

The houses and shit we've paid for bring in the tourists. The 86 million she gets paid is a disgrace. The land she "owns" because her great great great granddaddy was a murderous cunt is an affront, as is the concept of hereditary monarchy tbpfh.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter

The houses and shit we've paid for bring in the tourists. The 86 million she gets paid is a disgrace. The land she "owns" because her great great great granddaddy was a murderous cunt is an affront, as is the concept of hereditary monarchy tbpfh.
No a royalist then? ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad

She does though. If some old rich cunt, with no royal status, lived in Buckingham Palace, you can ask yourself: how many tourists would visit London to see that?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
She does though. If some old rich cunt, with no royal status, lived in Buckingham Palace, you can ask yourself: how many tourists would visit London to see that?

More people visit Versailles than Buck House and no monarch has liked there for 150 years.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So if you removed the Queen more people would visit Buckingham Palace?

People don't visit Buck House when the Queen is there anyway. There are plenty of examples of non-Royal places in the UK that get tons of visitors, Blenheim Palace, Stratford-on-Avon etc, because even without a Royal Family the history remains; so I don't really buy the whole "Royals attract tourists" thing, as very few people ever actually see them anyway; just their stuff, which would still be there if they were gone.

NB. This isn't to say I would necessarily bin the Royals. I used to be a hardcore republican, but my attitude towards a monarch has softened a bit over the years; I'm strongly against an executive presidential model, because they're all awful, and if you're going to for the figurehead model it doesn't really matter to me whether they're hereditary or elected, but in either version we could spend a lot less on a Head of State than we do; Ireland runs its presidency on two-tenths of fuck all a year.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And this is why investing in futures where crypto currency is concerned is a silly silly thing to do.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And this is why investing in futures where crypto currency is concerned is a silly silly thing to do.
A controversial hard fork that's not happened yet?

Meh. A mate who I was best man for is 100k up so far :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

You are yet to make sense. The final comment was after your dumb question, to take the piss out of you. Yet again you have asked someone an unrelated question relating to a comment.

Its like if someone says, my favourite colour is blue, you then ask, why do you hate red so much?

Why you have to think in such extremes is beyond me. Proper weird.

Edit, are quotes broken or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom