SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Liberalism taking a beating today on Freddys.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wanting a good old fashioned plague to cull the population transcends left and right wing politics.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not really, it could be perfectly organised.

Oh, you are a waste of skin that spends your entire life and energy devoted to "following" celebrities and "raising awareness from the comfort of your home" on twitter and getting OUTRAGED about stupid shit, then not actually doing anything about it.

Please take the door to the right, one pill each.

Job

Or take a shower..the exact same mindset was used to eradicate the jews, the moustached one would have eliminated Islam in the middle East after one suicide bomber

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Perfecting the listening to the first and last couple of words of a sentence and managing to put together a response that doesn't end up in "you aren't even listening!" Just went 10 mins, no idea what she was on about but she was happy to have waffled on for a bit.

Syri

FH is my second home
Perfecting the listening to the first and last couple of words of a sentence and managing to put together a response that doesn't end up in "you aren't even listening!" Just went 10 mins, no idea what she was on about but she was happy to have waffled on for a bit.
Until you don't actually get her the shoes that she just spent all that time explaining that she needs, and that you agreed to :p

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Today Windows 10 impressed me.

I put a backed up image that was saved from one chipset/cpu config (LGA1150, Celeron G1840) on to an SSD and booted it on a completely different chipset/cpu config (LGA1366, i7 930), it ummed and ahhed for a minute at startup (showed "Getting devices ready" etc) and then booted without a hitch. I remember changing motherboards always being a real pig with Windows in the past never mind changing to a whole different chipset.

That is all.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Complejo de lujo en Riviera Maya, hoteles de lujo en Mayakoba: Banyan Tree

Just finished 5 nights in this place. Holy cow, one of the most epic places I have ever seen. We had one of the "basic" villas, still had its own private pool and outdoor bath, PGA Tour golf course in the grounds, beach bar on the Caribbean, outdoor steak grill, the works. Also went to see the Mayan ruins at Tulum, and swam with a few dolphins. And of course played golf.

Pretty fucking epic few days tbh.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Complejo de lujo en Riviera Maya, hoteles de lujo en Mayakoba: Banyan Tree

Just finished 5 nights in this place. Holy cow, one of the most epic places I have ever seen. We had one of the "basic" villas, still had its own private pool and outdoor bath, PGA Tour golf course in the grounds, beach bar on the Caribbean, outdoor steak grill, the works. Also went to see the Mayan ruins at Tulum, and swam with a few dolphins. And of course played golf.

Pretty fucking epic few days tbh.

Sounds awesome. Bit jealous tbh.

Job

Ive only played one round of golf in my life, entertaining enough, the problem is far too many players take it far too seriously, one of the guys we were playing with was losing his shit because I hit his ball with mine on the green...starts moaning I did it on purpose...firstly its a kickaround on a sunny afternoon and secondly, I dont remotely have the skill.
You get to the clubhouse and you'd think they were members of the Queens personal golfcourse.
It does attract a certain sort.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I find golf clubs to be a bastion of right-wingers, which is pretty odd, but after being to 7-8 clubs, there's always a picture of the Queen and they're generally quite xenophobic.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I used to play a lot of golf. Cant now cause of my back but it was a good way to get exercise and have a chat on the way round.

Nice pint and some lunch in the clubhouse. Was nice

Never was a member anywhere though played on municiple courses mainly and one nine hole that we managed to con our way into that was good for a cheeky nine after work.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Golfers are mental. I've filmed a few games. The last one, I was moving from one hole to another to get to a different camera position. I was using one of those buggies as I had a tonne of camera gear with me. I stopped whenever I saw someone playing, waited for them to hit the ball before I moved on. All was fine until I rounded a small copse of trees to find one fat golfer in the competition I was filming almost jumping up and down with rage, angry at the phut-phut sound my buggy made. I stopped straight away but it was hardly my fault - I can't see through trees. A few minutes later, I got to the green and set up, only for his ball to land directly opposite my camera, with the hole between the two - so if he took the shot, he'd be looking right at me. So I moved the camera and again he went mental, running to complain to one of the stewards.

I don't get it. A professional footballer takes a penalty and puts the ball in the corner of the net with pinpoint precision, all while the opposing fans behind the goal are screaming that he takes it up the arse. But a fat middle-aged golfer with his little bat and ball requires absolute silence. They're twonks.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
A footballer can hit a penalty somewhat shit and still score. The slightest change of angle the club and a golfer's ball is in the bunker, the lakes or out of bounds, hence the need for utmost concentration.

But golf is for elists pricks and bikes>cars>pedestrians just to stir up the pot

Job

So I decided to time it, booted from sleep in WIN10, telemetry started as usual, it ran for fourteen minutes, at never less than 2.0mb and averaged 35-89% CPU.

WTF!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Golfers are mental. I've filmed a few games. The last one, I was moving from one hole to another to get to a different camera position. I was using one of those buggies as I had a tonne of camera gear with me. I stopped whenever I saw someone playing, waited for them to hit the ball before I moved on. All was fine until I rounded a small copse of trees to find one fat golfer in the competition I was filming almost jumping up and down with rage, angry at the phut-phut sound my buggy made. I stopped straight away but it was hardly my fault - I can't see through trees. A few minutes later, I got to the green and set up, only for his ball to land directly opposite my camera, with the hole between the two - so if he took the shot, he'd be looking right at me. So I moved the camera and again he went mental, running to complain to one of the stewards.

I don't get it. A professional footballer takes a penalty and puts the ball in the corner of the net with pinpoint precision, all while the opposing fans behind the goal are screaming that he takes it up the arse. But a fat middle-aged golfer with his little bat and ball requires absolute silence. They're twonks.

A lot of golfers have a very serious stick up their arse, they take it far too seriously.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
My golfing friends are fairly normal. They do spend an obscene amount on bats though.

One got really upset about denting one, laughed at him until he told me it cost him £300. Then I laughed at him a bit more.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Consumerism and marketing in golf is fucking crazy. It's how golfers compare penis length without actually having to get their dicks out.

Regular flex shaft? Fucking noob, you need a stiff shaft. What degree driver do you hit? 12 degree loft? LOL, I'VE GOT A NINE, WHAT AN FEGGIT.

Cunts.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I only had a set of bats that cost about two hundred quid with a bag. I think i was kinda oxfam golfing lol

Ormorof

FH is my second home
So I decided to time it, booted from sleep in WIN10, telemetry started as usual, it ran for fourteen minutes, at never less than 2.0mb and averaged 35-89% CPU.

WTF!
Stop seeding crappy cam torrents and you'll be fine :p

Job

We can only assume that Microsoft are basically scanning your whole fucking drive at their convenience without informing us what they look at, store or share.
They are fucking evil and it will get much , much worse.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Consumerism and marketing in golf is fucking crazy. It's how golfers compare penis length without actually having to get their dicks out.

Regular flex shaft? Fucking noob, you need a stiff shaft. What degree driver do you hit? 12 degree loft? LOL, I'VE GOT A NINE, WHAT AN FEGGIT.

Cunts.

Just 9? Pussy, I'm rocking 8.5 X Stiff!

(I'm not really, I did fit a new shaft to my Driver last year though as the original was too soft)

I could do without half the bullshit that comes with golf - my love is for the game itself, nothing else. Most of the time it's just you against the course sometimes the course wins (as it did in Mexico), sometimes you win. There is an incredible amount of skill and concentration involved though, so the reaction you saw Tom doesn't shock me, even if I think it is a bit shit. But if.youre having a bad day out there, it's very easy to blame everything but yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom