SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well, yes, if you haven't rebooted since becoming infected. I imagine when the payment demand comes up on the screen the average user's first reaction will be "fucking hell turn it off quick!", meaning the 2 numbers won't be recoverable. Certainly useful for future infections though, assuming the word can be spread.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Nice

1jukbie4khyy.jpg

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Tiny amounts are adapting but whole ecosystems are collapsing.

Jobs posting that in an 'oh look, don't worry' way but the first paragraph speaks to the devastation. So I facepalmed the misrepresentation...

Job

They will adapt and it will be very sobering for the end is nigh scientists...practically nowhere on the planet is devoid of life.

Job

Ear candles...seen on Shrek..confirmed works

Job

It's telling how many things that are in that Venn diagram that also appear in the Daily Mail.

A recent example.
I know you love to hate...but thats just a fluff piece in which they point out its what the families claim...the comments ridicule it, so no..the average daily mail reader is not in agreement.

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Ear candles...seen on Shrek..confirmed works

Actually the only thing on there I've actually had a go with. I get terrible sinus problems and thought "what the hell". No, they don't work, but are weirdly relaxing.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You're right. Sitting or lying still for a bit is relaxing, especially when concentrating on something new.

Rubber Bullets

FH is my second home
The only thing in that venn diagram I'd take any issue with is the bollocks cupping, I've never had any complaints about that.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I think you have to find a few racist people that's been blind from birth and ask them.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Tonight is a good night. I'm in the house alone, so that means it's time for beers and the mortherfucking MARTINI-HENRY YEEEEEAAAAH. Seriously, there's something very satisfying about nailing suckers with one shot when used at the right distance.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mMPJbzu12A

Makes me feel like:

zulu_4.jpg

georgie

FH is my second home
So I heard a new phrase today, it has a certain poetry to it:

"man handled my ham candle"

I like it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You have to ask what sort of idiot didn't ensure it was waterproof...seeing as it is supposed to be there to meet every eventuality, up to and including total environmental collapse.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
You have to ask what sort of idiot didn't ensure it was waterproof...seeing as it is supposed to be there to meet every eventuality, up to and including total environmental collapse.

My first thought as well. What kind of an ark can't keep out water?

Job

Ok..this is the 4th time now..just pulled up outside the sister in laws...next door neighbour cleaning his bike..hes going the TT, so we start talking about the cost of the ferry.
15 mins later boot up the Guardian...theres fucking adverts for Manx Ferries from google.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom