SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Either that or he saw the fat dwarfs ass with the light on and is undergoing therapy.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Heh, the house was built on a hill and originally half the downstairs rear of the house was below ground level, a gully was cleared due to damp (I imagine) 100 or so years ago.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Jesus, how open was that cage..I mean really, these dickheads think everythings just fine, until someone get's bitten, and then it's ..oops.
That shark could have easily taken her foot clean off, they have frickin razor blades for teeth ffs.

Didn't need a cage. I've dived with bigger sharks than that.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Are there many industries that employ people because they have high bmi?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Are there many industries that employ people because they have high bmi?
Nothing to do with that. It's to do with this:

France's Minister of Social Affairs and Health said:
Exposing young people to normative and unrealistic images of bodies leads to a sense of self-depreciation and poor self-esteem that can impact health-related behaviour
Being a big fat cunt has become a "normative" image in the west and impacts health-related behaviour. Normal people, as defined by their BMI, are seen as unhealthily thin and being overweight increasingly the norm, lessening pressure to look after ourselves.

article said:
Anorexia affects between 30,000 to 40,000 people in France

True. 30-40,000. But 40% of the French are overweight - in a country of 66 million - and ten percent are obese. So six and a half million people are dangerously overweight. For every anorexic, there's 185 obese people and all the death, disablement and massive social expense that comes with it. So why the focus on thin?

It's because fatties hate the body image pressure. They hate attractive and thin being packaged up whilst doing nothng about their own weight. So they want it one way but not the other - no thin models but "plus sized" (i.e fat fuck) models* are absolutely fine.

Fuck those fat people. Fuck 'em all :p

*so yes, there are industries that employ people with a high BMI. Fat models to make fat people feel good about themselves and their bloated, purilent forms.

Edit: But seriously - if were legislating against underweight - we should definitely be legislating against overweight too. If you're to be a "model" - then you should be the definition of healthy physical aspiration. If you're not, then you're just a fucking clothes peg. And one that is there for no other reason than to make money for companies.

Last edited:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So, spoke to this guy when out yesterday with friends. He was plastered and blurted out he pees in the shower when showering with his daughter, but said she wouldn't notice and thus not take damage from it.

My first reaction was, what the fuck? This is not appropriate. Am i right?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
So, spoke to this guy when out yesterday with friends. He was plastered and blurted out he pees in the shower when showering with his daughter, but said she wouldn't notice and thus not take damage from it.

My first reaction was, what the fuck? This is not appropriate. Am i right?

I've never showered with my 18 year old daughter before, but if I did i'd prefer to piss in her mouth tbh.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
She quite obviously DID need a better cage.

No, what she needed was SCUBA gear and training. She was using a snorkel she didn't know how to use and was flapping about like an idiot, but to be fair to her, snorkelling vertically (which you'd have to do in a cage without SCUBA) is a lot harder than snorkelling horizontally. If she'd been out of the cage and snorkelling normally the sharks probably wouldn't have gone near her.

Job

Well I do know as I'm BSAC trained myself, but seriously what training guards you against a shark just deciding in it's primitive brain that your leg looks tasty.
I've noticed shark cages getting wider and wider over the decades, can't get anything more than the tip of its nose in is wide enough.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Come on then @Gwadien - why the facepalm above? (Other than that I was being deliberately tongue-in-cheek waspish ;) ).

Anorexia, affecting a tiny number of people, obesity, horribly debilitating, affecting a large number of people. Legislation over one side of the health equation but not the other, clearly dangerous (more dangerous on a societal scale because=numbers) side.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If a certain body type is bad for your health then it's bad for your health. If "normalising" images are a bad thing - and I agree, they are - to the point that we should be legislating then, all emotion aside, we should legislate both sides of the equation.

Do you not agree?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think you're chatting absolute shit in order to suit your own personal agenda.

This is a 'plus size model'

Plus-size-Model-Tia-Duffy.jpg

Horrible obese right?

Job

By averaging out skulls found from the period and adding popular hairstyle of the time, plus likely complexion of a working man.
This is best guess as to what jesus would have looked like..at 5ft tall, which was average height then.
Of course he didnt actually exist..but if he did...then basically he looks like a syrian refugee.

jesus-2-924660.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
By averaging out skulls found from the period and adding popular hairstyle of the time, plus likely complexion of a working man.
This is best guess as to what jesus would have looked like..at 5ft tall, which was average height then.
Of course he didnt actually exist..but if he did...then basically he looks like a syrian refugee.

jesus-2-924660.jpg

This is like pointing out that water is wet.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
basically he looks like a syrian refugee.

does this surprise you? he was Galilean iirc. the white skinned, russet brown haired Jesus of the diverse churches is pure fabrication.

Job

And practically a direct copy of Apollo, they quite often just used sculptures and paintings of Apollo and changed the name to jesus.

This website is a bit unscientific and all, but put together, the pictures of JC through the ages is revealing.

From Apollo to Jesus Christ! – A Picture Essay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom