SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Sigh. Once again your natural idiocy shows through, well done.

The killing of disabled people wasnt done because they felt like being an arsehole. It was done to eliminate them from the society in question, because they were weak and essentially useless to everyone. Its just genetic engineering by a different name. The outcome remains the same, better, more useful humans. The weak are left behind. Giving something a nmae does not make it a thing.

Edit, you can save you angry ranting for someone who cares what you think too.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Like there's an actual muslim gene. Only idiots would make a connection between eugenics and muslims. :bigassfacepalm:

Q.E.D.

Have they seen British women in the club - Eugenics card is thrown out the window tbh.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Everybody chill.

Se3EFwY.jpg

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
So what's going on at Eagle's Nest this morning? Is Phil The Greek on the way out?

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
So what's going on at Eagle's Nest this morning? Is Phil The Greek on the way out?

Liz has finally had enough of Arsene Wenger, and is going to demand his resignation.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The old goat is "retiring" from showing up at things. Fair enough, he is 95.

They say the meeting was nothing to do with his health but there must've been a scare of some sort, why would they pull staff from all over the country back to the Palace at 3am if it was just to announce that he's going to retire?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well, seeing as its just a bunch of vapour chambers on twitter claiming 3am, chances are it wasn't at 3am.

Job

I'm performing some research, do we have a Jimmy Bennett here?
No but a mate of mine had a dog whos original owners next door neighbour thought his name was Jimmy Bennet.
Dont know if that helps.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Anyone know much about bike panniers?

Looking to do a little cycling/camping in the summer. My usual pack is 100ltr (ish, cant remember if its 100 or 110) Obviously I would have to trim that down and I could probably get myself a 30-40 ltr pack for my back. I don't want to spend a fortune but I want something that will last.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
No but a mate of mine had a dog whos original owners next door neighbour thought his name was Jimmy Bennet.
Dont know if that helps.

I were checking some Facebook code and he's visited my account apparently, thus just checking for curiosity's sake if your'e actually able to check these things.

Job

Oohhhh.sounds interesting, what facebook code?

Job

Eating my butties at the beach...Blackpool tower, the Pepsi max rollercoaster ..tallest in UK.
And you can just make out the Lake district mountains behind.

20170504_142613-1.jpg

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
@Tom i contacted trading standards about the credit card charge of my local chinky. Got this back

IMG_0240.jpg

Will see if it changes anything. I sent an email to one of those fast food apps things but never got an answer back from them.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Oohhhh.sounds interesting, what facebook code?

Ctrl + U on your own page, you´ll get some number sequences above a post named InitialChatFriendsList (it's not linked to the supposed bit that you are supposed to be able to find who visited you) that corresponds to different users. Some numbers corresponds to seemingly random people that you've got no connection to, and some being those in your friend list. Some posts leads to a page that say's its "currently not available" - what's interesting are those random people popping up (which might be just due to the randomness of the number, but tbh, seeing as some of them corresponds to friends of yours, it leads me to believe it's not completely random).

Job

Not sure how youre relating those numbers to people.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Nah, just kidding, our local chinky is right next door to the paki shop.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
My local shop that sells takeaway food of an ethnic chinese origin.

Better? Lol. Chinky isnt a race its a country. Asian is the race.

Aussies call us poms or limeys. Whats the difference?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So just to clarify @Moriath you went to trading standards to complain to a chinese takeaway because they are charging you 60p on transactions?

Why did you not ask why they charge you before you grass on them and have trading standards visit them? Seems a bit silly to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom