SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
what, so you should only apply for aa helicopter license if you have a list of people you want to ferry about?

Maybe he, I don't know, enjoys the sensation and freedom of flying?

I know if I had it would be my own little bubble of freedom.

He described the training process...just unbelievable, he had to fly from here to the hanger where they keep that great big new blimp thing, fly INTO the hanger, hover at 6ft for 8 mins while being monitored, then someone handed him a OS map with a circle around a stately home, he had to fly to that with out any satnav..half way there the instructor shouts, LOW FUEL, re direct to airstrip which he draws on the map..all the time the instructor is asking him wind speed, flight time, then as they arrive he shouts ENGINE OUT.. he has to autorotate down while going the the crash landing checklist, he's just about to land and he shouts ABORT..land over there...he said he was a nervous wreck.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
He described the training process...just unbelievable, he had to fly from here to the hanger where they keep that great big new blimp thing, fly INTO the hanger, hover at 6ft for 8 mins while being monitored, then someone handed him a OS map with a circle around a stately home, he had to fly to that with out any satnav..half way there the instructor shouts, LOW FUEL, re direct to airstrip which he draws on the map..all the time the instructor is asking him wind speed, flight time, then as they arrive he shouts ENGINE OUT.. he has to autorotate down while going the the crash landing checklist, he's just about to land and he shouts ABORT..land over there...he said he was a nervous wreck.
Ridiculous right? They should just give them a helicopter and say LOL HAVE FUN

Job

Well yeah...its nice to know they dont ask you how to spell helicopter and off you go.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter

Id be a nervous wreck after that!

Job

Yes because I can spell jellycopter and they would let me fly and crash.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Would you let a man in full My Little Pony bodypaint and a butt plug as a tail jam his veiny horse dick up your bum? If not, then that's discrimination

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Probably safe to assume its not his name, stage or otherwise...

9b3.png

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
the other crate should contain coffee tbh, because Finns :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Turns out Picasso was a misogynist... Cheap pictures inc?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Last night I made the BEST curry I've ever cooked. I sought inspiration from a guy who has been cooking BIR (British Indian Restaurant) style for 15 years, and he gave me his Chicken Madras recipe.

I started at 9.30pm and turned the kitchen lights off at 1.30am. But totally worth it. Next time it will take less than 30 mins as all the prep is done for at least the next two curries.

There's 4 stages
1. Make a "Madras" powder
2. Make a mix powder
3. Make the curry gravy Base
4. Cook the dish

If anyone wants the recipe let me know. Lots of spices, rediculous amounts of prep work, but I love cooking so was as happy as a pig in a blanket.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Want! Foooooooooooood! (I'm unable to form reliable sentences when hearing or seeing food)

Job

I just could not imagine what anyone could get out of paying to meet celebrities..the cringe inducing prostitution of their time to be gawped at by rich people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom