SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I prefer
If you lose your leg will it be waiting for you in heaven?
Yes..

What if you have body dysmorphia and had it removed surgically because you hated it.
It will still be there..but you will love it.

What if you lose your leg as a baby, is it still growing till you get there?
Shut up

Job

No I prefer the leg in heaven conundrum to the relationship between penis and breast.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
No I prefer the leg in heaven conundrum to the relationship between penis and breast.
Leg in heaven isn't a conundrum - there's no such thing as heaven so there's no conundrum.

The relationship between penis and breast - i.e. between men and women (who actually exist) in a complex world of differing needs and wants is at least a conundrum worth considering...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oh, is the "would you fuck a chick with a dick?" question back on the table?

If no, you are anti-trans and so on.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You silly shouty little man.

The question was never off the table. My answers are no, I wouldn't and, no, that doesn't make me anti trans.

But I'm not scared, threatened or offended by the conversation. Happy to have it. It doesn't hurt anyone.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
You could be anti-trans, or you could just have bad memories from that one place in Bangkok.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You silly shouty little man.

The question was never off the table. My answers are no, I wouldn't and, no, that doesn't make me anti trans.

But I'm not scared, threatened or offended by the conversation. Happy to have it. It doesn't hurt anyone.

Yeah, if kind of does mean you are anti-trans, it means you do not consider them to be women. You could say you don't find them attractive but the only reason you could give for such a sweeping statement is that it is down to them being born male. At the basic level, not wanting to bang a trannie based on the fact that they used to be male, is discrimination against trans.

*Naturally a stupid argument but perfect at demonstrating that the subject is not as black and white as some people claim.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Honestly don't know. 5 walks that you enjoy the most.

Personally, if you could add into that 5 walks that you could ride a mountain bike down whilst you're at it that'd be grand, but that's an option, not a prerequisite :)

Edit: I like height.

I like hills that are easily accessible from home, or an "up and down in a day" type of hill as it becomes a bit of an arse-ache when you're talking a couple of days (if you're going as a group, multiple days are can be difficult to arrange).

That in mind:

The Cobbler - not a Munro, but a good walk with great views in all directions. Also has neighbouring peaks if you want to walk for longer (Beinn Ime is a Munro). It's a fairly easy walk in and it's popular with mountain bikers as the path is a reasonable gradient and well maintained.

Devil's Staircase onto Aonach Eagach - again it's easily accessible from the road and the path is very well maintained. You can make this as hard as you want it to be by taking on more and more of the Eagach ridge. Also popular with MTBs. Views are spectacular.

Buachaille Etive Beag - better than the classic Buachaille Etive Mor, easier path and more options at the top. Also easy to camp due to the flat plateau prior to the summit.

Ben A'an - easy walk, family friendly, very popular, good views, also good cycling around Loch Katrine and Loch Venachar

Beinn Ghlas & Ben Lawers - two Munros close together with Lawers being 11th highest in the UK. Bit of a cheat this one as the car park is ~350m up so it makes it two of the more accessible Munros.

Couple I haven't done that I want to do:

Bidean nam Bian - haven't walked it, but meant to be excellent with great views. Don't do it in winter unless you like certain death.

An Teallach - A long drive, but an excellent sandstone landscape some billion years old.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Reddit of course.
I feel like you need to elaborate here and say that it was on a sub like /r/cringeanarchy where people post stuff that they've seen elsewhere for everyone to have a giggle at (or react in horror to). Otherwise you might have some neckbeard or other coming along saying "omfg reddit is so full of bellends!".

Job

Theres a lovely long walk off the worlds shortest pier, you might be interested in.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
6/10 - would be mildly amused by a pitiful attempt at baiting again.

old.user4556

I feel like you need to elaborate here and say that it was on a sub like /r/cringeanarchy where people post stuff that they've seen elsewhere for everyone to have a giggle at (or react in horror to). Otherwise you might have some neckbeard or other coming along saying "omfg reddit is so full of bellends!".

I think there were multiple reposts across cringeanarchy and facepalm.

Job

Anyway..latest scam is to get enough info to convince your mobile company the phone is lost and have them pass calls and txts to another phone.
They use this to phish banks who check with a txt message or callback.
Its all a bit convoluted, but they have all the time in the world to attack your security.
maiden names are a joke..they just use geneology sites to get it and social media for pet names and birth towns.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The thing is, most people don't argue for simple "acceptance" but full inclusion (which is absolutely right) gender or sexual preference (2 very different things) should not really come into anything.

Acceptance is like saying "Even though you're black, you can come in"

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I like hills that are easily accessible from home, or an "up and down in a day" type of hill as it becomes a bit of an arse-ache when you're talking a couple of days (if you're going as a group, multiple days are can be difficult to arrange).

That in mind:

The Cobbler - not a Munro, but a good walk with great views in all directions. Also has neighbouring peaks if you want to walk for longer (Beinn Ime is a Munro). It's a fairly easy walk in and it's popular with mountain bikers as the path is a reasonable gradient and well maintained.

Devil's Staircase onto Aonach Eagach - again it's easily accessible from the road and the path is very well maintained. You can make this as hard as you want it to be by taking on more and more of the Eagach ridge. Also popular with MTBs. Views are spectacular.

Buachaille Etive Beag - better than the classic Buachaille Etive Mor, easier path and more options at the top. Also easy to camp due to the flat plateau prior to the summit.

Ben A'an - easy walk, family friendly, very popular, good views, also good cycling around Loch Katrine and Loch Venachar

Beinn Ghlas & Ben Lawers - two Munros close together with Lawers being 11th highest in the UK. Bit of a cheat this one as the car park is ~350m up so it makes it two of the more accessible Munros.

Couple I haven't done that I want to do:

Bidean nam Bian - haven't walked it, but meant to be excellent with great views. Don't do it in winter unless you like certain death.

An Teallach - A long drive, but an excellent sandstone landscape some billion years old.

You forgot the greatest of the all - Dundee Law. A nice short tarmac walk which you can score some skag on on the way up.

old.user4556

You forgot the greatest of the all - Dundee Law. A nice short tarmac walk which you can score some skag on on the way up.

Dundee Law - now there's a shithole i've not been up in a long time.

Get your ass raped too if you're lucky.

Job

Its either one or the other...went to see an old scuba diving buddy, he's inherited a LOT of money, suffice to say he's learnt to fly and bought a helicopter, lives right near Steven Gerrard, set his daughter up in a scuba business in Dubai and bought his lad a boat, Merc 4x4 and an Aeroplane.
Still the same ballonhead though, flew the frickin chopper to the IOM solo...his missus wont get in it.
He had three visits from the plod, the entire family was interviewed and he had to fill in a form describing why he wanted a helicopter licence and what he wanted to do with it.
They searched his computer and had access to his browsing history.
I'm like...why bother..no one wants to fly with you.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Its either one or the other...went to see an old scuba diving buddy, he's inherited a LOT of money, suffice to say he's learnt to fly and bought a helicopter, lives right near Steven Gerrard, set his daughter up in a scuba business in Dubai and bought his lad a boat, Merc 4x4 and an Aeroplane.
Still the same ballonhead though, flew the frickin chopper to the IOM solo...his missus wont get in it.
He had three visits from the plod, the entire family was interviewed and he had to fill in a form describing why he wanted a helicopter licence and what he wanted to do with it.
They searched his computer and had access to his browsing history.
I'm like...why bother..no one wants to fly with you.

what, so you should only apply for aa helicopter license if you have a list of people you want to ferry about?

Maybe he, I don't know, enjoys the sensation and freedom of flying?

I know if I had it would be my own little bubble of freedom.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah, if kind of does mean you are anti-trans, it means you do not consider them to be women. You could say you don't find them attractive but the only reason you could give for such a sweeping statement is that it is down to them being born male. At the basic level, not wanting to bang a trannie based on the fact that they used to be male, is discrimination against trans.

*Naturally a stupid argument but perfect at demonstrating that the subject is not as black and white as some people claim.
it's just a stupid argument, nothing more. It demonstrates stupid arguments exist but is so full of just plain wrong that there's just no point :\

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yet, you are unable to say why you would bang a group of women, because the truth is that the only reason is that they used to be men.

By the definition of the word, that is discrimination.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ben A'an - easy walk, family friendly, very popular, good views, also good cycling around Loch Katrine and Loch Venachar;)
JEEZUZ @Big G! WTF KIND OF ANIMAL IS THAT!!!! :eek:

Cheers for the list. A lot for me to be looking at there. Shame my main PC is out of action or I'd have a chance of sorting shit out for this weekend. But for the future definitely.

Had a pint of An Tellach last week.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Yet, you are unable to say why you would bang a group of women, because the truth is that the only reason is that they used to be men.

By the definition of the word, that is discrimination.

That argument is bollocks and you know it. I can find a trans-woman attractive and I could kiss and cuddle etc but until they have the op I won't want to have sex with them. Not because they used to be male, but because they have a penis and I don't find penis' sexually attractive. It has nothing whatsoever to do with discrimination and everything to do with sexual preference. Stop trying to troll, Thot was better at it.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
That argument is bollocks and you know it. I can find a trans-woman attractive and I could kiss and cuddle etc but until they have the op I won't want to have sex with them. Not because they used to be male, but because they have a penis and I don't find penis' sexually attractive. It has nothing whatsoever to do with discrimination and everything to do with sexual preference. Stop trying to troll, Thot was better at it.
Its not that anyone is anti anything its what they find attractive.

If you find someone with a fake vagina a turn off then its not gonna change if you think they have a right to do it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom