SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
There had to be as that was the experts that the government took their stance from to begin with.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
The experts they partly ignored?
Sure. But tbh there are always too sides to any arguement. Doesnt matter how mad the side who win the arguement think the others are after the fact.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Try the "two sides" argument with gravity, or evolution.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No there are no sides with gravity...no one has a frickin clue how it works.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Try the "two sides" argument with gravity, or evolution.
Hey there are people whoclaim there was no genocide in ww2. And i can find some americans who will argue divine creation over evolution.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yummy just cooked a couple of medium rare fillet steaks with green beans, asparagus and some think steak chips.

Very tasty. These circulon frying pans i bought are tremendous. Is there any real difference in the sauce pans?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yes. With steak you need a proper thick, flat bottomed skillet or you are wasting your steak.

Or a decent open fire, left to burn down to cinders.

Edit, just googled circulon and they get the seal of approval. 10 years ago my wife went mental that I spent £100 or so on a "frying pan" it is still going and is still perfect.

With saucepans you really want copper bottomed pans, so much better to cook with than ali or iron.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
there are always too sides to any arguement.
No there aren't.

Scientists said "cull may work if you do exactly this". Farmers and politicians started out following advice, then ignored advice.

Same scientists go "we withdraw our support as what you're doing is shite".

Where's the "two sides" to the scientists argument?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
No there aren't.

Scientists said "cull may work if you do exactly this". Farmers and politicians started out following advice, then ignored advice.

Same scientists go "we withdraw our support as what you're doing is shite".

Where's the "two sides" to the scientists argument?
So wvery scientist had the same view. No exceptions. Or just the view that was put by the majority of scientists?

I dont believe there wasnt one scientist who thought that there was a slightly different way.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Why do you care @Job?

It doesn't affect you in the slightest. You can still call yourself Mrs if you want to. Nobody is going to stop you doing what you want or force you to do anything.

So, why are you upset by that?

Job

I didnt even say I was upset, but Scouse, you have assumed your position as the defender of liberalism and open mindedness, that you have lost the ability to critique yourself or anything that you decide to own.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I didnt even say I was upset
Why did you post...
Job said:
Tempted to open an account and change my title everyday until they tell me to fick off...
...then?

Why would it provoke any reaction other than 'I guess that's nice for people with different gender identity but it does't affect me in the slightest".

I'm not "defending" anything as I can't see I've anything to defend. It doesn't make a difference to my life.

I'm just a bit bemused as to why you'd want to attack it, since it doesn't affect you either.

Trying to understand why you care, is all. Why do you care?

Job

It was a joke based on the payouts for the tiniest level of discrimination towards groups who change the rules every week, but are protected by minority status.
The creepy bit in that article actually was the CEO saying hes only good at his job because hes gay, and that gives him better abilities to do it.
Weve just gone from equal rights to..were a bit better.
Seeing as there are literally hundreds of gender labels, and by default everyone of them has to have equal status..offering 10 is discriminatory, he has opened a pandoras box there and soon youll have to spend 20 seconds scrolling through gender on an online form.
Or just make it...whats it to do with you.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
In a previous company there were already hundreds of titles ramging from Mr and Ms to "Lord Admiral"

It was some sort of SAP garbage

Job

Guns deaths per US state, quite surprising tbh.

State Rate per 100,000
Hawaii 2.71
Massachusetts 3.18
New York 4.39
Connecticut 4.48
Rhode Island 5.33
New Jersey 5.69
New Hampshire 7.03
Minnesota 7.88
California 7.89
Iowa 8.19
Illinois 8.67
Nebraska 8.99
Washington 9.07
South Dakota 9.47
Maryland 9.75
Wisconsin 9.93
Vermont 10.37
Virginia 10.46
Texas 10.50
Delaware 10.80
Ohio 11.14
Pennsylvania 11.36
Kansas 11.44
Utah 11.69
Colorado 11.75
Oregon 11.76
Maine 11.89
North Dakota 11.89
Michigan 12.03
North Carolina 12.42
Florida 12.49
Georgia 12.63
Indiana 13.04
Idaho 14.08
Kentucky 14.15
Nevada 14.16
Arizona 14.20
Missouri 14.56
West Virginia 15.10
South Carolina 15.60
New Mexico 15.63
Tennessee 15.86
Oklahoma 16.41
Arkansas 16.93
Montana 16.94
Wyoming 17.51
Mississippi 17.55
Alabama 17.79
Louisiana 19.15
Alaska 19.59

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
According to CBSnews Alaska'n leading cause of gun death is suicide apparently. Top 20 states require no gun permit to buy one.

Job

That New York is so low and Akaska is so high

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That New York is so low and Akaska is so high
Discounting Alaska because of dark-induced suicide. (although this still applies):

Gun death is related to poverty and educational achievement. So Liberal New York is better than Trump supporting Alabama.

Basically - the list is utterly unsurprising. Thick and poor people - those likely to vote Trump - die from gun death more.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
New york used to be a hive of gun violence and un safe areas in the 80s. But the successive mayors have turned it around and done a good job too.

Job

Zero tolerance by that Italian Mayor I cant spell.

What a frekin..blue sky thinking..idea, lets clamp down on all those little things that make somewhere a shithole..and lo and behold, nice people move in.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Syri
Top Bottom