SPAM This thread is for random spam!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
His profile has gone all secret like so he can still lurk and nobody will be the wiser.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force but through persistence.

This TBH. @Raven had had a pop at his particular stalker ages ago about it. Even when it's clear posts are uninvited and unwanted they just can't help themselves. But tbh, you just have to keep on ignoring even if all your threads are effectively derailed...

Looks like he had a hissy fit, but all that's happened is a regular poster's disappeared :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm still not stalking you, you just think you're special :p

Ignore function people, use it. Very simple.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
This TBH. @Raven had had a pop at his particular stalker ages ago about it. Even when it's clear posts are uninvited and unwanted they just can't help themselves. But tbh, you just have to keep on ignoring even if all your threads are effectively derailed...

Looks like he had a hissy fit, but all that's happened is a regular poster's disappeared :(
Erm no, there was nothing regular about this, I saw nothing but some friendly banter. Was there done vendetta with him and callous that I missed?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Now I feel like I am missing something. Who is Ravens stalker? But if it is just one person being a dick Raven would be better off ignoring them.

Ravens posts had steadily gone from funny to confrontational. It is getting a bit pathetic when people are looking for a fight and getting hostile it is not really a discussion its an argument and it is not just him.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I leave the house for five minutes... Who left? When? What?

This feels like a ghost poo
You know you've been, but nothing in the bowl

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think people know when it's appropriate to post certain things, if someone posts that their nan died of cancer, you don't go posting how the Government has a ring of friends that get rich by not curing cancer.

But if there's a topic open for discussion, people shouldn't be put down for airing their opinions, nor should people get personal because their opinions differ to another.

It's common courtesy really, and people (not just on this forum) that accept other peoples opinions/beliefs, but not necessarily agreeing with them gets my respect.

People also need to stop taking peoples posts for face value, it's difficult on a forum to see sarcasm/irony/humour, but people do it, as did Raven.

RIP Raven

We shall miss you

Until next week or so.

PS. I have some new neighbours, they cut the front lawn, and the best of it is.. wait for it..

THEYRE BLACK!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Was there done vendetta with him and callous that I missed?
It's news to me if there was. He became a joke to me in the football thread because he was well on the way to becoming a Spurs fan after we "won" the 2013 Summer transfer window (lol) and then we had a couple of shit results and he pretended he had said nothing of the sort. But that's about the extent of it tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's news to me if there was. He became a joke to me in the football thread because he was well on the way to becoming a Spurs fan after we "won" the 2013 Summer transfer window (lol) and then we had a couple of shit results and he pretended he had said nothing of the sort. But that's about the extent of it tbh.

Englishman getting too serious about soccer? That's a new one.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Football you heathen

tumblr_inline_mi2ea1DeYv1qz4rgp.gif

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What is it with you english and your food names. Chip butty, spotted dick etc. Just waiting for flange pickles or rumpa brownies to pop up :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What's "fish fingers and French fries sandwich" in Finnish?

Kalapuikkoja ja ranskalaisia perunoita voileipä?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It was rugger and soccer apparently..so he's perfectly correct.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What's "fish fingers and French fries sandwich" in Finnish?

Disgusting.

Nah, but seriously kalapuikkoja(fish fingers) and...hmm...weird one since i've never heard of one but i think ranskalaisleipä.

Job

I mentioned a few months ago that the deputy head of my wifes school got done for inciting a man to rape a three year old..so he did four years and is casually going about his life in the same town...the wife checks her facebook tonight and one of the girls who has since left saw him on the train..took a picture and posted it on FB which has turned into an epic thread of just about every girl in the school..you can imagine the comments..the one that tickled me..'is he near a pram?"..but seriously..how the world has changed and how long before someone decides to beat him up...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
... and I still wouldn't live there for all the tea in China.

Seriously considered it a few months ago; was offered a job there, but despite tax free, the cost of living (accommodation, school fees in particular) was absurd, and the days when companies would pay all that seem to have dried up. I would have been better off net, but nowhere near enough to make the move worthwhile.

Job

All my mates who were living it up in Dubai have returned..back in their old haunts..they simply say it has dried up..can't get work..can't borrow money..they're back here buying houses to rent which says a lot.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The building sector did dry up and that led to a lot of job losses. Finance sector with it. It is picking up again now with many projects being finished and even some new ones. I'm constantly being offered Credit cards and loans now. So credit is easy to get if you have decent income. There are plenty of Brits still here, over 100k. Agree though many companies are cutting back on the packages not providing school fees and such. If you don't know the full deal it is easy to get caught out. The added problem is cheaper South Africans who will do the jobs for less. Also it is not entirely tax free these days, housing tax and the jumped up costs of electricity and water that expats pay (more than double that of locals).

If you have a decent job and package it is still a safe and decent place to live, especially with a family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom