This shit is out of control

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Hmm, you don't know how statistical analysis works do you?

As for Iran being "next on our list", to do what exactly? Nuke 'em, invade 'em, what? Because if you're talking about Nuking them you'd better start with Iran and then move on to the rest of the middle east (which would make getting all that oil out rather tricky), and look forward to some spectacular sunsets and going out with a Geiger counter for the rest of your life. If you're talking about invading; well, with what exactly? Unless you're going to conscript half the able-bodied men in the Western world, we're in no shape to invade and hold Iran, which in case you haven't noticed has nearly four times the land area and two and a half times the population of Iraq, and we're doing a grand job of holding that place down aren't we? And then what? Syria?

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
I would really want to write more in this topic but given this is mainly viewed by UK-people (?) I prefer to stfu and only say this - your country (UK) is in war, prepare for worse :S

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Better of Cal? In what way is anyone better off now Iraq is "free"? All we have is chaos, and a lot of deaths for oil. And please do not fool yourself that there was any other reason, both Iraq wars have been about oil.

The US and UK will not tackle any country that violates human rights, unless they can profit from it. Do you see troops over throwing Mugabe?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Theres no point arguing over the Iraq thing really. Its done, and the Iraqi people were ironically possibly better off under Saddam, but that makes no odds now, if we were to pull all the troops out now it would be a disaster for them.
As far as Afghanistan goes, I think we are absolutely right to be there, and I hope we stay to kill every single terrorist there.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Better of Cal? In what way is anyone better off now Iraq is "free"? All we have is chaos, and a lot of deaths for oil. And please do not fool yourself that there was any other reason, both Iraq wars have been about oil.

The US and UK will not tackle any country that violates human rights, unless they can profit from it. Do you see troops over throwing Mugabe?

The thing is though I am not under any illusions as to why we are there, the complication comes from the fact that the people that vote against the war just think about oh we lost a soldier. No disrepsect to the lives that have been lost but they chose that as their prefered career. As usual it always the minority causing a bigger noise than the majority.

There was death and chaos going on long before we invaded, but I suppose you can discount the thousands and thousands of people that died to Saddam. It is pointless to keep going over it, things will never change because there is always some inbred moron that wants to send a message and get revenge and because they are unable to have a sensible conversation they just blow shit up. They are all little cowards and should be punished.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I think part of the anger stems from the fact that the people out in the Middle East know we're not there for their benefit.

Afghanistan? Only after 9/11

Iraq? I still dont know why we went there, its been a mess and even the proposed 'oil' reasons is a shambles as we actually obtain far less oil than we did before.

They know we dont give a shit about them, and it pisses them off when we go around saying that we do. Just had to put that in perspective.

But yeah, serious fucking looneys around, like this dude. Theres no quick and easy solution to this, and its going to continue for a long time. Just thank god that we caught the ones in London before we went off, and that all we suffered up North was a broken front door.

The world is as fucked up as the people in it.

*sigh*

My girlfriend is going to London next year, starting to worry. Doesnt help that shes an arab, always afraid that shes going to be victimised.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
The only reason we're helping in Afghanistan is so that they dont resort to a state where they're having camps training nutters to attack us. Like they did before. Ive said before, we should stay there till they'e all sanitised. Or dead. Whichever.

Your girlfriend is going to get vicimised in London?? Lmao who the fuck by mate? The other Arabs? There's more foreigners in London than there are British people.
Sorry my friend but dont play that particular card, it dont wash tbh.

rynnor

Rockhound
Get rid of faith schools and force integration between the whole community - dont let it become fractured or your f00ked.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
These terrorists are shit though. They can't even blow up a car, let alone set fire to an airport door.

Anyway they went for the wrong airport, they should have hit Heathrow, that place is about the worst airport in the world (and I've been to Sau Paulo, which is a right toilet of an airport).

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
These terrorists are shit though. They can't even blow up a car, let alone set fire to an airport door.

Anyway they went for the wrong airport, they should have hit Heathrow, that place is about the worst airport in the world (and I've been to Sau Paulo, which is a right toilet of an airport).

LOL! I just made the same comment about Heathrow on my blog a few days ago. I'm pretty sure the reason it was Glasgow is because of Gordon Brown coming into power recently.

Cal, I don't think we shouldn't be there because troops are getting shot, as you say, its part and parcel of the job; I don't think we should be there because we didn't think through what would happen when we invaded and now there's no "honourable" way out. If we'd have invaded straight after Gulf War One, things might have been very different; but now we've just created one big killing field, and ironically, the only winner in all this is going to be Iran, which I think we'd all agree is not a good thing, but anyone who'd actually bothered to look at Iraq's history and ethnic make up should have been able to work this out before we invaded.

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway they went for the wrong airport, they should have hit Heathrow, that place is about the worst airport in the world.

hmmm there might be a knock at your door soon m8 from the boys in blue methinks...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The only reason we're helping in Afghanistan is so that they dont resort to a state where they're having camps training nutters to attack us. Like they did before. Ive said before, we should stay there till they'e all sanitised. Or dead. Whichever.

Yes and all that has happened is that they have sought refuge and set-up training camps in other countries. I agree that something had to be done about Afghanistan, but the whole population are not to blame, and by blowing the shit out of everyone we are just creating more feelings of hatred towards the west.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH

Your girlfriend is going to get vicimised in London?? Lmao who the fuck by mate? The other Arabs? There's more foreigners in London than there are British people.
Sorry my friend but dont play that particular card, it dont wash tbh.

Our whole policy in Afghanistan is fucked. We're trying to setup a government by trying to convince the local governments to switch from the warlords.

At the same time, we're paying the warlords so that they might give us information, making them stronger and confusing the hell out of the local governments, who take even more money from the landlords. Thus the power of the local landlords is increased.

And dont even get me started on the drug-war. We're creating another narco-state.

And my fears about London are justified mate. You've portrayed a rather typical viewpoint that London is full of foreigners and that there aren't enough white people to do anything. I've been around when the clubs finished, and it ain't pretty.

I'm not defending these looneys, so please dont get annoyed (Throd) and start having a go at me. I'm just saying that we're not clean ourselves.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Also, Im scared shitless everytime I fly from/to Gatwick/Heathrow. Which is about 6 times a year from the Middle East to the UK.

Thank God my Dad is moving to france.

Damini

Part of the furniture
I don't think that's what Throd was saying. It's just uber unlikely for anyone to get racist abuse in London, compared to small towns, because racial diversity is the norm, and has been for so long that it's not an issue. Okay, maybe if she's completely burkhafied then maybe a few stray comments, but I really can't see a problem for her as is.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I don't think that's what Throd was saying. It's just uber unlikely for anyone to get racist abuse in London, compared to small towns, because racial diversity is the norm, and has been for so long that it's not an issue. Okay, maybe if she's completely burkhafied then maybe a few stray comments, but I really can't see a problem for her as is.

Ah. I dunno, I live in Guildford which is about the richest poshest place you can be out of London, and the amount of racism around here is nuts.

I have a very low opinion of London in general. I find it crazy that people can live in a place where everyone knows someone who's been mugged/stabbed.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I think though that the extreme muslims are more racist than any other race, colour or religion.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I think though that the extreme muslims are more racist than any other race, colour or religion.

100%.

Lets face it, if these appeasment types get thier way we'll first remove our troops from Iraq.
Then remove them from Afghanistan.

But that wont be enough, so we'll have to condemn Israel all the time, and refuse to deal with them.

But that wont be enough either, because they'll then decide that Britain is a Muslim land too, and they'll want us out of it, or growing stupid beards to stay.

Fuck them. There. Thats not racist, its religionist :p

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
well, I was at the airport on Saturday - arrived on a flight from the US at 10:00 am (thank christ it wasnt delayed)

never heard anything else til later that night.

to me, it looks to be a totally amateurish job - no way would a Jeep fit through the doors to the airport, plus those doors are usually blocked with a line of Airport Taxis, so I had visions of the jeep doing complete circuits of the airport roads waiting for a gap in the taxis.
Secondly, no private cars are allowed on the road directly outside the airport (thats reserved for taxis), so he had to use the other road which is separated by a central reservation. Just not enough distance to work up speed to get through the doors.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
well, I was at the airport on Saturday - arrived on a flight from the US at 10:00 am (thank christ it wasnt delayed)

never heard anything else til later that night.

to me, it looks to be a totally amateurish job - no way would a Jeep fit through the doors to the airport, plus those doors are usually blocked with a line of Airport Taxis, so I had visions of the jeep doing complete circuits of the airport roads waiting for a gap in the taxis.
Secondly, no private cars are allowed on the road directly outside the airport (thats reserved for taxis), so he had to use the other road which is separated by a central reservation. Just not enough distance to work up speed to get through the doors.

I thought that too. From car bombs, filled with petrol, nails and linked to mobile phones to remote detonation.........to 2 looneys in a car they set on fire, managing to set one of themselves on fire at the same time, and crashing it through a door.

I dunno about you, but if I was gonna do it, i'd do it alot differently.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Maybe he had planned to blow himself up as well...who knows!

Anyway I don't think they should treat that guy in the hospital unless its just to keep him alive....let him remain burnt and in pain I say.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
last night's pub quiz team name:

"new muslim chargrill drive through opens at glasgow airport"

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If you really wanted to create a lot of problems, you'd nick a petrol tanker, park it across 3 lanes of the M5/M6 interchange, calmly get out, and set fire to the fucker.

The motorway would be useless for a good few days, it would cost an absolute fortune to repair, and you'd create utter chaos for the entire country. You'd also get good video footage of the incident for your cause.

But no, they have to fill a car with nails and petrol and bugger it up, and then drive a Jeep into some crap doors.

What morons. The IRA had the right idea tbh:

BBC - Manchester - Features - Manchester bomb: in pictures

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
If you really wanted to create a lot of problems, you'd nick a petrol tanker, park it across 3 lanes of the M5/M6 interchange, calmly get out, and set fire to the fucker.

The motorway would be useless for a good few days, it would cost an absolute fortune to repair, and you'd create utter chaos for the entire country. You'd also get good video footage of the incident for your cause.

But no, they have to fill a car with nails and petrol and bugger it up, and then drive a Jeep into some crap doors.

What morons. The IRA had the right idea tbh:

BBC - Manchester - Features - Manchester bomb: in pictures

True, but wheres the pizazz. Muslim extremists seem to measure their success on how many innocents are killed.

Creating only inconvenience seems very british.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
If you want to creat havoc just leave a lot of rucksacks on tube and train platforms....filled with flour

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I think they should all fuck off, that would create chaos and bring the country to a stand still at all of the airports and roads until they all got on their flights. As well as giving them an optional extra of a rucksack bomb for the flight for £5.99 plus vat.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
The BBC said:
It is thought the "petrol-bomb like missile", which hit an estate agent on South Bridge Street, may have been aimed at the mosque.

I bet he was a bit miffed then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom