This shit is out of control

mank!

Part of the furniture
it's simple, really. the attacks will continue until such a time where we get the fuck out of the middle east.

we shouldn't be there in the first place and it's not doing anyone any good.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I think its more of case of stuff like this will continue until looney religeous extremism is stamped out.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I think its more of case of stuff like this will continue until looney religeous extremism is stamped out.

Exactly.

Or until we all decide we should be their faith and everything else is wrong.

Jeep Cherokee.........

/me looks at throd.

Chilly

Balls of steel
The reaction of members of the public was not to help the men in the car, but to restrain them, he told the BBC.

The judicial system could learn lessons from that. Hang the *****, they obviously dont value their own lives.

mank!

Part of the furniture

you're never going to be able to do that though, so unless you're planning a genocide of all muslims, christians and jews then the next best thing would be to let them blow themselves up and save ourselves the hassle

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I know London is a multicultural city, and accepting of differing races, but this incident will be followed by a large volume of racist attacks in Scotland.

I know this simply because i'm part of the "old mining town" area, and these people are seriously the missing link between man and beast. Where I live, in the council estates, people are fuckwitted beyond help.

Watch this space.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I know London is a multicultural city, and accepting of differing races, but this incident will be followed by a large volume of racist attacks in Scotland.

I know this simply because i'm part of the "old mining town" area, and these people are seriously the missing link between man and beast. Where I live, in the council estates, people are fuckwitted beyond help.

Watch this space.

I predict a riot!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Not quite as fuckwitted as the **** who set fire to his car and drove it into an airport though ...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
it's simple, really. the attacks will continue until such a time where we get the fuck out of the middle east.

we shouldn't be there in the first place and it's not doing anyone any good.

Won't make any difference whether we're there or not. The genie is out of the bottle now; even if US and Brit troops left Iraq and Afghanistan tomorrow, as far the Islamists are concerned "we" would still be in the middle east because of Israel (and they're not going anywhere). Now we have homegrown nutjobs, they won't put their toys away for any reason.

I'm with G on this one, there'll be burning Mosques in Scotland tonight.

mank!

Part of the furniture
keeping troops out there certainly doesn't appear to be doing much good for anyone, so perhaps there's nothing to lose by leaving the yanks to it?

i sincerely hope nobody gets injured tonight as a result of the backlash to this but you're both right, it's going to be messy :(

ScoobyDoo{KEA}

Fledgling Freddie
you're never going to be able to do that though, so unless you're planning a genocide of all muslims, christians and jews then the next best thing would be to let them blow themselves up and save ourselves the hassle

think someone tried that once,didnt go to well for him tbh

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm with G on this one, there'll be burning Mosques in Scotland tonight.

Yep and creating new extremists out of people who probably condemned this kind of action in the first place.

DaGaffer

Yep and creating new extremists out of people who probably condemned this kind of action in the first place.

To be sure. On the other hand, the people who "condemn this kind of action" always tend to do it with a bunch of "ifs and buts"; they are rarely unequivocal in their condemnation. I'm not condoning a bunch of Neds going out and burning down their corner shop, but I wouldn't be remotely surprised when it happens, and just like the "moderate moslems", I'm going to be equivocal; if people start to see moslems as the "enemy within" thanks to attacks like these, should they be surprised if there are "grass roots" repercussions?

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Sigh* its a bugger, The Mussies are causing issues all over the world, we happen to have a large Pakistani Muslim community, whom i predict the people from the airport/London will have come/originated/visited who's community has a serious problem, with their "leaders" pushing all the time in the media for the UK to change its way of life to suit theirs? And preach anger back when because we aren't "capitulating" to their whims. Uneducated, isolated, intolerant and following lifestyles that are often incompatible with western norms. However they are of course liberal Muslims, but it just tends to be that over here they are either very very very very quiet, or seemingly a minority. Its obviously not a race thing, its very much Islam that seems to be the issue.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I agree Im afraid. I know some Muslims these days, nice people one or two of them, but you dont see them speaking out against all this.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well I have known and know lots of Muslims, many of whom are Pakistani muslims. None of them are extremists, the young ones that have come over from Pakistan to study (read: work and take the money home) all love it here and many would prefer to live here.

Infact the only Muslim I have met with any radical views was a British born black christian who converted. Go figure.

mank!

Part of the furniture
I agree Im afraid. I know some Muslims these days, nice people one or two of them, but you dont see them speaking out against all this.

i'd be terrified of saying anything if i was a muslim in fairness.

DaGaffer

Well I have known and know lots of Muslims, many of whom are Pakistani muslims. None of them are extremists, the young ones that have come over from Pakistan to study (read: work and take the money home) all love it here and many would prefer to live here.

Infact the only Muslim I have met with any radical views was a British born black christian who converted. Go figure.

That's fine Chet, but when are we going to see these people marching against this shit? Unequivocally saying this is wrong?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You aren't, why should they be any different from the rest of us? I don't get off my arse to march against shit.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
I told one guy I know about those blokes recently who got life for terrorism (the ones who lived in the NEXT STREET to me) and he said something to the effect of "Oh well the media make loads of stuff up dont they"...

This guy dont work on fridays, hes a 36 year old virgin. Im telling you hes a rucksack candidate for sure :)

DaGaffer

You aren't, why should they be any different from the rest of us? I don't get off my arse to march against shit.

Well hold on, people did march against the Iraq war. This is the point, ask most people on the street if they support the war and they say no. So why are these fuckheads trying to blow us up? The reason is they want the community divided, so the only people who can actually hold it together are the communities these twats come from.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I would like to see the % of the whole country voting with regards to the war.

I work in an office an 2 of the 40 are against it.

These people burn flags and paper fucking men, you cannot debate with them they are prehistoric.

DaGaffer

I would like to see the % of the whole country voting with regards to the war.

I work in an office an 2 of the 40 are against it.

These people burn flags and paper fucking men, you cannot debate with them they are prehistoric.

I can't find the link (well I can but I can't link to it for some reason). According to a poll the BBC did in March, only about 1/3 of Britons support the war. And tbh since WMD was proved to be a bare faced lie, that's been about the level of support.

Calaen

I can't find the link (well I can but I can't link to it for some reason). According to a poll the BBC did in March, only about 1/3 of Britons support the war. And tbh since WMD was proved to be a bare faced lie, that's been about the level of support.

Yeah but the BBC show Eastenders 5 nights a week and think that the license fee is worth it :p It like asking richard and judy viewers for their views on the latest World wide news.

Calaen

Tbh its a pointless poll. Unless the whole country takes part. I am not trying to justify the war, I dont believe they thought they had WMD however I know that Sadam would have got them as soon as he could and they world is a better place without him in control. Iran should be next on our list as well, their leader states quite publicly that he wants to rid the world of the westerners so I reckon we should get the jump on them while they are weak. Until the middle east has been wiped out of morons or Oil there will never be peace. They should take away all the guns and silly bombs and have a good old sword fight atleast that way everyone has a chance.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail sum it up so perfectly. As long as there are people who will fight because their belief happens to be different, this planet is destined to keep on fighting against morons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom