This is what life will be like for a zerker in 1.62

I

inqy

I used a bot to level only, again I return to the fact that I am a gimp and required a bot to level.

However my bb remains logged off when I go rvr. Check my lack of buffs when your buffed blade next strikes me down...

out of interest: I can sometimes kill orange to me cambions without taking a hit buffed. When unbuffed it's a struggle (due to poisons failing, not many evades) and death is very possible.

My point is tho as an UNBUFFED SB, I will feel this LA nerf the hardest. Current spec:

44Axe, 39CS, 35Env, 35 Stealth, 22LA
I have got 99% suit sced so my resists are decent, as are stats and most skills top 50 (except la of course)

P

Pin

Originally posted by inqy
Check my lack of buffs when your buffed blade next strikes me down...

I'd probably find that hard as I play solely on alb/exc.

Anyway, the population of zerkers is too high (on exc at least), and the population of assassins is about 10x what it should be.

IMO, you should all do yourselves a favour and roll something different. There's a whole world of fun to be had playing different classes.

(Note to Emma: :ROFLMAO: what a little crybaby you appear to be. Just get your daddy to go buy you a new rattle)

I

inqy

on a sidenote I've completely fluffed my signature up! gah! :(

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Pin
I'd probably find that hard as I play solely on alb/exc.

Anyway, the population of zerkers is too high (on exc at least), and the population of assassins is about 10x what it should be.

IMO, you should all do yourselves a favour and roll something different. There's a whole world of fun to be had playing different classes.

(Note to Emma: :ROFLMAO: what a little crybaby you appear to be. Just get your daddy to go buy you a new rattle)

Sir Pin Speaks, hear his words and tremble.

Edit: thats my strong rollplaying for "i agree with teh mofo"

P

Pin

My point is tho as an UNBUFFED SB, I will feel this LA nerf the hardest. Current spec:

44Axe, 39CS, 35Env, 35 Stealth, 22LA
I have got 99% suit sced so my resists are decent, as are stats and most skills top 50 (except la of course)

No. The nerf has NOTHING to do with buffs. You won't feel it hardest because you are unbuffed.

And looking at that spec, the nerf will not hit you at all as you only have 22LA, thus hardly use LA styles so what is your point?

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Pin
No. The nerf has NOTHING to do with buffs. You won't feel it hardest because you are unbuffed.

And looking at that spec, the nerf will not hit you at all as you only have 22LA, thus hardly use LA styles so what is your point?

shhh, shadowblades aer nerfed k?

Some feel left out when they can't whine about being nerfed.

M

mordia

and poor gimps like me that can't compete with the hoards of botted infil/ns now (pre-nerf) will be gone too. yep your easy rps will gone from mid-pryd to level on hib-exc. :(

Unbuffed stealthers have never really been competant against buffed counterparts :(

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by mordia
Unbuffed stealthers have never really been competant against buffed counterparts :(

unbuffed stealthers are the minority

running as an unbuffed stealther is like runing in a fg unbuffed, other ppl are just gonna tear you apart etc

P

Pin

Unbuffed ANYTHING have never really been competant against buffed counterparts. That is the whole point of buffs.... To improve your character.

Whether this bothers you or not is a completely different discussion.

I

inqy

well to a degree you are right, I can't kill any buffed assassins now and still won't after the patch :D

However I disagree with you in the fact that you say I will not be a weaker character for the LA nerf. In fact I may do some logs to back this up pre and post nerf. Oh and I do use some LA styles sometimes :D

I

inqy

oh and I wasn't strictly speaking whining. just saying I'd be gone too (in a roundabout way praps).

Gimp - fact
Lots of buffbotted infil/ns - fact
Lose lots of fight (easy rps) - fact
Gonna move to hib/exc - fact

Be nice to try a ns actually see what it's like with CD instead of LA. (just interest. disclaimer before I'm flamed!)

Oh and VBcode is off for signatures atm, so I didn't break it. :m00:

O

old.willowywicca

Originally posted by Pin
Unbuffed ANYTHING have never really been competant against buffed counterparts. That is the whole point of buffs.... To improve your character.

Whether this bothers you or not is a completely different discussion.

actually unbuffed LW champs can stand a reasonably good chance against buffed people.. just not buffed shield users for me atleast :eek:

B

Berz Blackburn

Originally posted by Pin

You have not got the right to tell someone not to play a character, if thats the only char he likes then can he not play it ?

Originally posted by hercules-df
YeY

Getting really tired of such morron that adds nothing to the thread (+1 post count).

P

Pin

Originally posted by Berz Blackburn
You have not got the right to tell someone not to play a character, if thats the only char he likes then can he not play it ?

You do have the right to read a post and comprehend the points that were being made in it, but if the only thing you want to do is reply with idiotisms, then continue as you wish.

T

tasllehoff

Hmmm .... all peoples saying that all have buffbots nowadays, iam never buffed :D ... buts it still fun even tho u die :) and if u get to a caster, u do actually kill the most of the times when u u se PA and sstuff :]

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by tasllehoff
Hmmm .... all peoples saying that all have buffbots nowadays, iam never buffed :D ... buts it still fun even tho u die :) and if u get to a caster, u do actually kill the most of the times when u u se PA and sstuff :]

think they're just meaning unbuffed X versus buffed Y = dead X very quickly ;)

true for most things really.

inqy - what LA styles were you using? if you're mainly using Perforate Artery + followups you'll not notice it - the base damage hasn't been affected, only the styles.

Doublefrost is 29 LA yeah? so presumably you do a bit more in a fight than hit the DF button ;) (unlike some SBs/Zerkers)

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by tasllehoff

its not about buffbot, its just about not leaving TK without a healer :p

All RVR is buffed etc

O

oldtimer

>Its called Balance, accept it and stop whining.

Not really it is called Mythic tries to juggle players' demands for change when they get killed. The day Mythic manages to balance this game will be when hell freezes over. The game has been live for more than 15 month in Europe now, and how much in the US? 18-20 months? And it still needs balancing? Dream on, those balancing issues that creeps around in different cess pools are mostly whines due to hurt selfesteem after being killed by some nasty player. The humorous thread on how to get a class nerfed carries a lot of truth in it indeed...

Vuk, you are a big troll and hit almost as hard as a Friar. You are a wimpy little troll methinks. <smile>

I

inqy

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
inqy - what LA styles were you using? if you're mainly using Perforate Artery + followups you'll not notice it - the base damage hasn't been affected, only the styles.

Doublefrost is 29 LA yeah? so presumably you do a bit more in a fight than hit the DF button ;) (unlike some SBs/Zerkers)

Yep mainly. PA-CD-SS to open (if I'm lucky! and I'm usually not)

Ravager - Atrophy - Scathing Blade (Comeback or Hamstring/Leaper also if I get an evade)
^^ These are low left axe styles

I prefer them as Pillager/Raider are more expensive in end. I could try Havoc tho as it is same end usage but I actually prefer to use chains. Tapping one button (or 2 with a backup) just seems a little bit boring to me.

M

~Mobius~

Good thing about LA nerfs is that bandwagoner fotm's like Emma will most likely leave, atleast I really hope so :(

wtfpwned

D

Danya

well to a degree you are right, I can't kill any buffed assassins now and still won't after the patch :D

However I disagree with you in the fact that you say I will not be a weaker character for the LA nerf. In fact I may do some logs to back this up pre and post nerf. Oh and I do use some LA styles sometimes :D
Of course you'll be weaker, that's the whole point of a nerf. The question is, will you be too weak?

S

Sharma

Originally posted by oldtimer

Vuk, you are a big troll and hit almost as hard as a Friar. You are a wimpy little troll methinks. <smile>

Since when do you see friars twatting you for over 1000 damage normally? O_O

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by sharma
Since when do you see friars twatting you for over 1000 damage normally? O_O

If you hit like that sharma you wouldn't of deleted would you?^^

Users who are viewing this thread