This forum is still going eh?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The thing is, it's always the last time I sub and what not but I always end up coming back...

So...er.... whats the solo action like for a visual?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Anyone on mid atm? I need some stuff traded to my molvik warrior and I dont trust randoms :ninja:

CorNokZ

Am I the onlyone serious about this project by the way? I am going to be master soldier by the time the rest of you are templated

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I would have played on the lock, but after getting a rog ring it turned out to be lvl 45+ only. So now I have to find a semi decent ring and re-do armour/SC. Which at the moment I can't really farm for as I have 0 templated chars and 0 patience for pve ! (which is rare)

although this valk has peaked my interest so far actually.

Last edited:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
If i remember last time it flopped because

A. People weren't on at pre selected times.
B. People were leaving the set group to join other groups.
etc

Everz

FH is my second home
Am I the onlyone serious about this project by the way? I am going to be master soldier by the time the rest of you are templated

Due to cashflow issues I am currently offering my account out for a price.. thus my inactivity.

Everz

FH is my second home
So, I've just had a look around my account to see what I've got.. and decided to venture onto the archived servers. Seeing as this was my first account and a US one.. I looked on them.. so far I've found a bunch of level 30s from old /level on Lancelot and a 42 ns and 46 mauler. I have some slight recollection of making these chars, unbelievable scenes though.. a CV char may indeed occur!

Everz

FH is my second home
Aswell as holding the name Bullsiht.. I'm slightly impressed by the younger me :D

Everz

FH is my second home

Attachments

• sshot018.jpg
    sshot018.jpg
    697.2 KB · Views: 17

Everz

FH is my second home
CorNokZ

Time you on tommorow.. need to reform my guild.. Order of the Axe Wound shall live on..still packed up haha.

CorNokZ

CorNokZ

Time you on tommorow.. need to reform my guild.. Order of the Axe Wound shall live on..still packed up haha.
Will be on later today, but dunno about time/how long. Got some school stuff to do etc

Logi

Part of the furniture
So any set times yet? Cause my healer accs open.

CorNokZ

No set times yet, but I am on most evenings. Just got my warrior done last night, only needs to lvl arties.

bainteor

Banned

Just take me back to Avalon Thidranki 2006/2007 and I could get Master Soldier in 3 days :).

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
looking at valk molvik temps, I need 3 bp items, and some plat to buy the other items off housing since I used my glass on artie's.

I also have 80 reformed energies to hand in so any good ML mobs I can choose which may give me a nice Rog or something to sell ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom