There's nothing quite like a good ol' internet lynching

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Full on knobhead. "She wasn't hurt" Oh yeah that's why she was screaming and crying. That would've left marks too. Somebody kill that guy already.

Probably true, kids scream (especially of the female variation)anytime they get spanked. A belt is, for the lack of better terms, non-damaging way to punish a kid. What with being in the recieving end of both belt, branch and other various smacking around tools.

That being said...that being SAID......i truly hope this guy gets locked up with a 7 foot tall guy who's built like a house, hung like a horse and likes little white boys.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
did no one else get that kind of shit when they were young?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
To be honest, whilst the guy is probably a dick, if you were recording this shit to do something like this, hurt or not you'd definitely ham it up.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Nope worst ive ever had was when mom lifted me up and carried me into my room and left me there. But hey i had my lego and playmobil then.. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

As said, belt, or worse yet "go get a branch so i can whack you with it" was the usual thing around my house :p

othing wrong in slapping kids with a belt, though that guy lost his cool and it should be dropped iafter 1st. The mother had the right idea by explaining that "1 slap, take it and we're cool".

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
As said, belt, or worse yet "go get a branch so i can whack you with it" was the usual thing around my house :p

othing wrong in slapping kids with a belt, though that guy lost his cool and it should be dropped iafter 1st. The mother had the right idea by explaining that "1 slap, take it and we're cool".
So if you do something wrong it would be ok if i came over and gave you a smack with a belt? Never ok to hit someone unless its in selfdefense or in defense of someone else.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
On rare occasions I used to get the slipper, 3 smacks on the arse and done. However it was never prolonged abuse over several minutes like that (both verbally and physically)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So if you do something wrong it would be ok if i came over and gave you a smack with a belt? Never ok to hit someone unless its in selfdefense or in defense of someone else.

Something actually wrong, not playing on the computer. Yes. Like Raven said, on rare occasions, slaps on arse, whack with a slipper etc. It's not ok what that guy did though, it should never be done in anger.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
othing wrong in slapping kids with a belt

Using violence to resolve a problem with a child is abuse, no matter what social stereotypes one drags up. The video doesn't show a man punishing his daughter, it shows a man assaulting a defenceless teenage girl. It isn't about punishment, it's about authority.

I was spanked on a few occasions, but I always got the feeling it was done (by my father) reluctantly, probably because he was subjected to serious physical harm when he was a child. I don't have children, but if I do, I'd be utterly ashamed of myself if I ever hit them.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Don't take one line out of context thank you.

Just to be abso-f*cking-lutely clear; what he did was wrong, as i've stated already, however sdpanking a kid is not if it's done for a reason and within limits.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Something actually wrong, not playing on the computer. Yes. Like Raven said, on rare occasions, slaps on arse, whack with a slipper etc. It's not ok what that guy did though, it should never be done in anger.

It should never be done at all. I got a few spankings when I was little (never with a belt or anything though) and my Dad said he always regretted it; as he put it, if your only recourse is violence, you've pretty much failed. Worst one I had was from my headmaster at school (all boys boarding school) which was a fucking hard whack around the head for not doing my homework; that didn't work either; it just meant I had more cred with the hard lads, didn't make me any more likely to do quadratic equations.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well i disagree with "at all". Though i think the census on these forums has been that chavs need a good beating, so can't take anything too seriously when it comes to anti-spanking.

And people thinking that a whack on the head, or this video, is the same as getting a slap on arse for breaking something are the same...pssh.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
You really don't know much about life, do you? Trying to justify child abuse by comparing it with violence meted out to unruly teenagers, many of whom have likely known nothing but poor parenting?

I forgot just how stupid you are.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And you don't seem to be able to read more then parts of posts, taking out what you feel is suitable for your argument.

But hey, you say whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
There is no justification for striking a child. You've failed as a parent.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
It gets worse; apparently the girl has cerebral palsy.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
The guy isn't spanking his daughter, he's out control and being abusive. He's grabbing her and swearing and just lashing out at her. I was spanked as a kid a couple of times, with a slipper on the hiney. It was a bend over slap don't do it again kind of thing. He was loving every minute of that.

If the need ever arose I wouldn't be against giving my daughter a spank on the backside. And I certainly wouldn't consider myself a failed parent for doing so. Anyone that's got a kid knows how hard it is, regardless of how well mannered you are. They know how to push your buttons and it takes alot of restraint to stay calm, keep your voice down and try and be relaxed on top of trying to teach them the difference between right and wrong especially when they don't really understand what it is you are saying to them.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quite and never did say this guy was right, that was abuse. Spanking on the other hand is just a part of parenting/childhood.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I agree to an extent Toht, but not so much in the modern day, these days kids have access to the internet very early and are a lot less naive than we probably were as children, Ie. they know that stuff like this is child abuse and parents can be locked up for it.

Obviously we knew that this video was child abuse back when we were kids, however if you did something seriously wrong you were gonna get a smack from your parents, that was just growing up - it was that fear that prevented you from doing something wrong!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I agree to an extent Toht, but not so much in the modern day, these days kids have access to the internet very early and are a lot less naive than we probably were as children, Ie. they know that stuff like this is child abuse and parents can be locked up for it.

Obviously we knew that this video was child abuse back when we were kids, however if you did something seriously wrong you were gonna get a smack from your parents, that was just growing up - it was that fear that prevented you from doing something wrong!

True, it's not as much of a deterrent these days as jut taking away the computer. PArents didn't really have such blackmail items like facebook back then :p

HAve to say though, even if that video is (insert choice of word here), i wish i had that beating as a kid instead of what my "dear old" dad had in store.

gohan

FH is my second home
Everything is so dark... maybe that's cos I'm in the shadows of so many high horses........

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Everything is so dark... maybe that's cos I'm in the shadows of so many high horses........

Yes that's the problem in this thread, too many anti-child abuse posts.

(n)

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
I got smacked a few times for being disrespectful to my mom when I was a teenager. Well deserved but never that kind of prolonged tag-team abuse as seen in that video.
Maybe I'm getting old and soft or it's the fact that I have three kids of my own but that video made me choke up bad. Mankind is rotten to the core.

And I got smacked once during basic training for holding my rifle in a 'dangerous' way inside the company building. Pointing at one of my drill instructors. lol

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I remember my Dad beating me whilst telling me that you *smack* should *thwack* never *smack* hit *crack* anyone.

I remember, even at the age of 8 or so, thinking how ironic that was.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I read the reactions before watching the video and I have to admit I though I would see the girl in a comma. I was hit as a child but i was never abused. The worth one i got i was slapped on the arse and legs about 30 times because i rode off over the hill when told not too. I left my Mum with my sister sat in the front garden so she could not chase me. When i came back 10 minutes later i got the spanking of my life (justified) and i never went over the hill again without permission. It gave me boundaries and has led to me having a healthy respect for authority. Which is something none of these pampered kids have. Parents need to be allowed to discipline but within rules just making smacking illegal leads to kids with no fear of being bad.

gohan

FH is my second home
there's a reason society is going to shit, soft parenting is the main one, don't get me wrong I'm not particually commenting on this video, although i think the reactions are somewhat over the top. It's not like her broke any bones drew blood or punched her upside the head, tho he clearly enjoyed it a bit much, when he came back in with the second belt and said "I didn't get my crack" after the mom had basically sorted it...... but some of the comments in this thread are so fucking naive it's unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom