There's nothing quite like a good ol' internet lynching

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I saw this yesterday and was so disgusted that I didn't think it would be suitable for FH

Put in some warnings mate.. It is a VERY rough video!

Whoa, yesterday when I saw the video it had 5k views

ECA

I am a FH squatter
To be fair, the girl herself posted the video and it was 4-5 years ago that happened, she wants to get word out what an asshat her father is ( she's the poster on reddit who posted it, as well as uploaded it to youtube ).

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hopefully someone gives him a good kicking too

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
jesus, what a psycho.

thats what a good honest christian upbringing does for you i suppose.....

mank!

Part of the furniture
That is one of the most sickening, disturbing and stomach churning things I've seen on the internet.

On a different level, it'll be interesting to see if he gets prosecuted on the basis of a video where you can barely see any of his features.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
It's his daughter, she uploaded the video to youtube and posted it on reddit, not only that but it has lots of audio of both mother and father, audio comparison is also available, as well as obvious footage of her room, that you think there is any chance of him saying "it wasnt me guv, could have been anyone" is so absurd I'm strongly tempted to link that billy madison clip.

In fact:

mank!

Part of the furniture
No, I don't think he'd walk into a courtroom and say "wasn't me! can't prove it!" - I just have fuck all faith in the justice system of any country to condemn one of its own, regardless of whether the evidence is CCTV, a camcorder in the corner of a badly lit bedroom or high definition slow motion footage of someone introducing themselves to the camera, resplendent with a t-shirt bearing their birth certificate before committing a crime.

Especially Texas.

but yeah, I am probably being absurdly cynical.

gohan

FH is my second home
She should of followed instructions :< he was quite clear

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Well. That was fucking disturbing.
The guy is an utter cunt, shouldn't have kids, shouldn't really be walking, talking and breathing.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
What an absolute coward and the mother is even worse for letting it happen

Gray

FH is my second home
Not a nice video, but i kind of got a wry smile when the Judge said "you lie, cheat and steal". Immediately i thought of Eddie Guerrero :'(.

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
Well the power of the internet really is kicking in on this one, news pages going mental and some of the US larger news networks picking up on it to. I reckon Tom might be closer with the term 'lynching' than he thought

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Oh yeah, just see how many right wing God fearing christians come out of the woodwork, qouting the bible and defending him, seems she downloaded the game and music...she's a witch!!!!!!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Revenge is best served cold? She's just ruined his life, well done her.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
I feel sick now. What an absolute cunt. And the mother is just as bad. They should have their youngest taken off them. That's fucking assault and I hope they both get tortured to death. Wankers.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Ah okay, he lost his temper guys.. Can happen to anyone and besides that it is a long time ago and he already told her that he was sorry

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Ah okay, he lost his temper guys.. Can happen to anyone and besides that it is a long time ago and he already told her that he was sorry

This is a joke, right?

Edit... ok.. I watched the KRISTV.com vid and recognized the quote. Jeez, I'm getting old. Don't get my blood pressure up like that. :p

ileks

Part of the furniture
Hopefully big Tyrone tells him to bend over the bed when he's in prison as well

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
This is a joke, right?

Edit... ok.. I watched the KRISTV.com vid and recognized the quote. Jeez, I'm getting old. Don't get my blood pressure up like that. :p

*giggles quietly*

Sickie got trolled :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom