The warlock nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
1on1 yes, not normal RVR, never mind hibstun 1sec cast of spec nuke = DPS sustained, sorc bolt range mezz, 1sec cast lt = DPS, all casters need nerfing, not just the strong 1on1 chars, now if warlocks killed fg's............

lol and?
i guess u have no fukng idea what the difference between a caster who uses instas/CANNOT be interrupted while cast vs a caster who can be interrupted and no more casting after that.

Ging

Part of the furniture
lpep said:
its not alot differant from any other caster with thier crazy cast speeds though... found many buffed sorcs drop tanks in seconds regardless of high resists...

the point i was making though is there is a huge amount of poeple who unlike yourself have little or no resists and still whine.......i'm not saying warlocks aint op.. but its all upfront damage.. its not sustained output like other casters.....

other casters can be interupted.

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:
Played a thane since beta what RR is it ?
well read my signature i have a couple of other chars aswell
its rr5 L5 only i quitted daoc before toa and the new frontiers and i came back end of last year sometime.. hope you still get my point :)

vintervargen

Banned
Belomar said:
Another Warlock posting on FH, thinking he's quite the RvR god after a few months of easy-mode pwnage using a retarded class. Face it, even if you would happen to be a skilled player, no one will ever notice it and no one is interested in your opinion.

woah, Belo! :D

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
Learn to read,
Someone was taunting ppl with a stupid thread on how he'll still insta kill em even after nerf. Obviously he could have posted any other crap and you would still defend it since you are one em; the infection on this server.

And Zeaza, you've just proven just how pathetic you are. Playing that thane must have built up a lot of anger inside of you, till you came to the conclusion that you have no skill and now that mythic gave you a class which is perfect for ppl like you, you can finally work it out on the rest of us. And even now it's funny how easily you die for such an OP class...

And know this: No one will ever respect anything you do in RvR or be impressed by any kill you'll ever get. If you really need a warlock to kill anything in rvr, it's safe to say you totally suck at this game.

haha yea i die easy but i do it with purpose i mostly run right into zerg at beno bridge and kill 1 or 2 then die but i also solo so this is very good way for me to get rp's fast instead of roaming around and perhaps take 10 minutes before i meet anyone and that might be an fg if im lucky... if you say i have no skill that only prooves you dont know me at all if you had you wouldent have said it.. after 12 years or so playing MuDs and games like this i am not skillless BUT warlock is a fun class to play because it pisses off other players :)

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:
haha yea i die easy but i do it with purpose i mostly run right into zerg at beno bridge and kill 1 or 2 then die but i also solo so this is very good way for me to get rp's fast instead of roaming around and perhaps take 10 minutes before i meet anyone and that might be an fg if im lucky... if you say i have no skill that only prooves you dont know me at all if you had you wouldent have said it.. after 12 years or so playing MuDs and games like this i am not skillless BUT warlock is a fun class to play because it pisses off other players :)

unlucky even... best to say that before you quote me to death haha

Belomar

Part of the furniture
vintervargen said:
woah, Belo! :D
I call 'em as I see 'em! :mad:

Palemos, you say you're "not skilless", but I am afraid that you will forever be regarded as such as long as you play a Warlock. Skill won't make a difference when it comes to that class.

Akyma

Fledgling Freddie
90% of times i hit on cap... cap ressists gimps and stop QQ

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
My cleric has 28% matter (26+2 racial) and still warcocks kills me on 2 secs.

Oh tell me the wisdom of getting resists over your cap.

"Get capped resists is pure bullshit and you know it," with resist pierce you have 16% matter left after the initial reduction.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
got bored of all the whine on page 2.. grow up small kids. You are replying urselves on all other "we hate "whorelock's" (very mature, not)" threads saying the same things.

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW UUUUUUUUUUUP

Tilda

Namefake said:
You base your fact on idiotic thoughts, idiot.

So this would where I say;

"Says the warlock"

right?

:rolleyes:

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
...Purge?

I encountered a Warlock on Avalon last night with my Enchanter, stunned him but he purged half a microsecond later (as if he was just waiting to push it) and proceeded to chamber me to kingdom come. Most Warlocks seem to have Purge 3 for this very reason, i.e. so that no one can prevent them from casting their beloved instas. :eek:
I know that... But i ns @ 2300 range.. he purges it, but THEN he cannot purge my qc mess :) When im done being interupted from what ever shjeit he might got off on me, i stun... Guess who dies now? :)
Ofc, these things are theory, and might fail.. But just an examble how skill and util can outrun these 1button gimps..

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Everyones hates warlock. Just face it, no matter what you warlocks say we will still hate (or at least dislike) you. You will always be skilless idiots to us (well, to me and many others at least).

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
I know that... But i ns @ 2300 range.. he purges it, but THEN he cannot purge my qc mess :) When im done being interupted from what ever shjeit he might got off on me, i stun... Guess who dies now? :)
Ofc, these things are theory, and might fail.. But just an examble how skill and util can outrun these 1button gimps..

if i face a stunning class i never purge until im stunned .. quess who problary dies then.... mezz all u want.. first hit then ur dead

Tilda

so you have red NS on you, he starts nuking you, do you sit there and die. Or you purge, and he QC stuns or mezzes you...
Its fucking obvious, if you're nearsighted, and quite possibly are saving purge for stun, that he's not going to stun you until you purge. Its possible to kill without stun you know.
either way you lose, give up.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:

seriously, how old are you, you play the class to piss people off? sure your not jarvio or encypter moved realms? :twak:

:m00:

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, this is the case:
Mids have never had a class that is equal or perhaps
even slightly better than other realms since LA nerf.
Mids having a class pointing out like Sorc or Ani is not acceptable we all know.

Must feel odd and strange for enemy realms to have a mid class with equal
power.

IMHO WLs should instead of beeing nerfed also have 1875 range AE mez as well.

However! WLs will get nerferd back to mid standard so just let it pass for now and save some bandwidth and diskspace on this forum. :p

Have fun ;)

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Nul said:
Ok, this is the case:
Mids having a class pointing out like Sorc or Ani is not acceptable we all know.

power.
yes, cus mid classes is seriously underpowered :rolleyes:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Nul said:
Ok, this is the case:

power.

However! WLs will get nerferd back to mid standard so just let it pass for now and save some bandwidth and diskspace on this forum. :p

Have fun ;)
ever heard of a prenerf savage?

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
seriously, how old are you, you play the class to piss people off? sure your not jarvio or encypter moved realms? :twak:

:m00:

I am 27 years old and i humor my self with pissing off young kids around here :) haha.. seriously as i stated before.. I am really bored to death today and i figured a post like this would give me alot of laughter because of all the new flames I would get to read :)

Duzic

Fledgling Freddie
Nul said:
Ok, this is the case:

power.

Have fun ;)

i hope this is ur attempt at being funny and ur not being serious :eek7:

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
so you have red NS on you, he starts nuking you, do you sit there and die. Or you purge, and he QC stuns or mezzes you...
Its fucking obvious, if you're nearsighted, and quite possibly are saving purge for stun, that he's not going to stun you until you purge. Its possible to kill without stun you know.
either way you lose, give up.

fucking obvious that if he starts with one nuke then i purge ns and before he can cast stun he is DEAD .. that is what usually happens anyways

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nul said:
I stopped reading here. This poster is obviously clueless, and not worth listening to at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom