The warlock nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
about the warlock nerf.. 30% damage reductuion...so
I know now i solo kill most classes (maybe not vampires) when i suffer from
rvr ress illness so if you albs and hibbies think the nerf is your savior u better think twice... all it takes is a little more power to kill one.. so? its so zergy everywhere so even now i only get 1-2 kills before i die so wont change much still if i face solo/duo they problary will end up dead, also with high rr and a little more points in mastery of magery that will make it like 15% less dmg instead of 30% and then we have the traldors staff who boost another 5%

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
have fun pushing those buttons with one hand. i wont ask what the other is doing...

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
have fun pushing those buttons with one hand. i wont ask what the other is doing...

everyone whos fighting is only pushing buttons and maybe moving some :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:
rvr ress illness so if you albs and hibbies think the nerf is your savior u better think twice... all it takes is a little more power to kill one.. so? its so zergy everywhere so even now i only get 1-2 kills before i die so wont change much still if i face solo/duo they problary will end up dead, also with high rr and a little more points in mastery of magery that will make it like 15% less dmg instead of 30% and then we have the traldors staff who boost another 5%
tbh i just want the dot nerfed, don't care about the rest, most of u guys dont have the skill to do anything decent anyhow

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:
tbh i just want the dot nerfed, don't care about the rest, most of u guys dont have the skill to do anything decent anyhow

after playing a thane since the beta release of daoc i think i deserve some ownage since its a new experience for me :)

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Enli said:

oh fórgot about the dot.. now when the dot only problary wont kill you il trow in a quick LT right after it and it problary will if there isent a cleric nearby :) same shit as yesterday :p

Talivar

Part of the furniture
I just cant beleive there isnt more Vampires specced to kill warlocks and other mages,but then im sure when enough warlocks empty chambers and use dot and see vamp is still at 60%+hp then the nerf OP vamps threads will start:)

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Talivar said:
I just cant beleive there isnt more Vampires specced to kill warlocks and other mages,but then im sure when enough warlocks empty chambers and use dot and see vamp is still at 60%+hp then the nerf OP vamps threads will start:)

yes well vamps are damn strong one of the only classes i can't kill unbuffed
nighshades are damn tough too 1 NS is far worse then facing 2 infils for me...
anyways i tried the same vamp 3-4 times in a row to kill unbuffed and i got him to around 5hp left then i was completly oop (had used chambers plus full mana bar + raging power 2 but then i buffed up and went to face him again and he died so fast its was rediculous :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Another Warlock posting on FH, thinking he's quite the RvR god after a few months of easy-mode pwnage using a retarded class. Face it, even if you would happen to be a skilled player, no one will ever notice it and no one is interested in your opinion.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Gimme 1 reason why should i care about warlocks.
Let me try, you clicked on a thread named 'The warlock nerf' - If you don't care, why read it, furthermore why even post?
You obviously care in a way, carebear u ;|

Talivar

Part of the furniture
very very few do but theres a vamp spec that givs close to %50 extra magic resist and also has debuff that makes u about %30 less effective(like res ill).Combine that with the RA that boosts magic reisists by 10-30% for a short time and u got a magekilling machine:)
But like i said tho very very few spec it so no worrys for any mages.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
so... you started this thread to say that you´re playing a ridiculous class and you intend to pwn people despite the nerf because of your uberness?!

ok. thanks for sharing. :)

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:

Wow, grats, you will still be able to kill people with your skilless class.

Svdeviant

Fledgling Freddie
As usually after the release of a new class Goa have to respond with the Usually nerfs since they Used to do with all the Chars of a new expansion. :twak:
Still think Pbae Effect of Warlocks Rox ...for Watching only not feel the pain :)

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Why do ppl still blame GOA lol, they have NOTHING to do with making the nerfs.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Svdeviant said:
As usually after the release of a new class Goa have to respond with the Usually nerfs since they Used to do with all the Chars of a new expansion. :twak:
Still think Pbae Effect of Warlocks Rox ...for Watching only not feel the pain :)
Mythic does the nerfing, GOA just run the European servers.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Would love to see you kill my eld 1on1, mr. whorelock.. just wondering wtf ur gonna do with red ns in your face.. :wanker:

For the record, only thing i think would be nice to see nerfed is that uber large ranged champer they get.. 3000 ranged interupt?
Guess mythic had a bad day :twak:

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
i will still be able to moc and fucking outskill you, only moc2 will be enough

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
why does a warlock feel the need to "blow his own trumpet", are you insinuating that the warlock nerf will not make any differance in the end? And that you would prefer a better nerf say 75% reduction. Use the feedback form at camelot herald and tell them that the nerf will make no differance.

I frankly couldn't give a frog, sounds like you are gloating over your WTF ownage, which will probably make you a target for those who disagree with you.

:m00:

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Palemos said:

Isnt it a little early to know what you can and cant do when the nerf hits, but mayb your right the nerf wasnt big enuff :wanker:
And its a 30% not 15% or 10% the staff and the RA's was there b4
The reason for your post was...? :wanker:
To tell us u play an easymode class or that after the nerf u cant still kill things?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ogen said:
Would love to see you kill my eld 1on1, mr. whorelock.. just wondering wtf ur gonna do with red ns in your face.. :wanker:
...Purge?

I encountered a Warlock on Avalon last night with my Enchanter, stunned him but he purged half a microsecond later (as if he was just waiting to push it) and proceeded to chamber me to kingdom come. Most Warlocks seem to have Purge 3 for this very reason, i.e. so that no one can prevent them from casting their beloved instas. :eek:

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
so... you started this thread to say that you´re playing a ridiculous class and you intend to pwn people despite the nerf because of your uberness?!

ok. thanks for sharing. :)

basically cause everyone is waiting for the nerf... but i really dont think it will make tooooo much difference.. and also i posted to get some fun replies too read :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom