The warlock nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
Would love to see you kill my eld 1on1, mr. whorelock.. just wondering wtf ur gonna do with red ns in your face.. :wanker:

For the record, only thing i think would be nice to see nerfed is that uber large ranged champer they get.. 3000 ranged interupt?
Guess mythic had a bad day :twak:

guess i do what i normally do, hit purge 2 and press my easy mode buttons.. and maybe sprint in range first works pretty good

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol the servers have been down 3 hours almost, and a another FH warlock whine thread starts. Priceless............. :wanker:

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Technodave said:
Isnt it a little early to know what you can and cant do when the nerf hits, but mayb your right the nerf wasnt big enuff :wanker:
And its a 30% not 15% or 10% the staff and the RA's was there b4
The reason for your post was...? :wanker:
To tell us u play an easymode class or that after the nerf u cant still kill things?

yea but i havent used those RA's so far but i will when the nerfs comes

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking forward to the nerf xD and not being isntant killed with my mincer, if I don't get instant killed I'm pretty sure I can kill them ^^

btw last night @ crim tower:

40% Warlocks
40% SM's
10% healers
10% other classes

tehpwncombo, I guess that is the only way they can survive in zergs, instant kill/intercepting pets ^^

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Lol the servers have been down 3 hours almost, and a another FH warlock whine thread starts. Priceless............. :wanker:

hey im away on education and i cant play daoc... im bored to hell and wanted some fun to read...!

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:

see who started it, retard

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Dawn said:
see who started it, retard

And who turned it into a whine you freak ? :twak:

Someone was questioning the nerf and most silly people post remarks about 1 button spam etc etc, and then more add like they do ingame to QQ more, and eventually its whine time. And yes warlocks still will kill mincers just as fast, maybe just spending a little more power.

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Let me try, you clicked on a thread named 'The warlock nerf' - If you don't care, why read it, furthermore why even post?
You obviously care in a way, carebear u ;|

just my thought :p

Technodave

One of Freddy's beloved
Palemos said:
after playing a thane since the beta release of daoc i think i deserve some ownage since its a new experience for me :)

Played a thane since beta what RR is it ?

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Like i said when the vamps learn the magekilling spec then warlocks wont be able to kill em at all so we will prob see warlocks making nerf vamp threads:)

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
-Freezingwiz- said:
I'm looking forward to the nerf xD and not being isntant killed with my mincer, if I don't get instant killed I'm pretty sure I can kill them ^^

40% Warlocks
40% SM's
10% healers
10% other classes

tehpwncombo, I guess that is the only way they can survive in zergs, instant kill/intercepting pets ^^

Perhaps its the Mid equivalent of Albs 45%sorcs, 25% scouts, 15% wizzies and 14% clerics and 1% palas. Aoe bolt range mezz, followed by assisting scouts = why you worried about warlocks and sm's ?

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Perhaps its the Mid equivalent of Albs 45%sorcs, 25% scouts, 15% wizzies and 14% clerics and 1% palas. Aoe bolt range mezz, followed by assisting scouts = why you worried about warlocks and sm's ?

in zwerg wars albs shouldnt qq with their fooking stealthorz, 1on1 one warlock is ghay anyhow :f but dragonfang infeelz with mincer buddies were gay, stuning enchanters predeterm-sc, svgs - zerkers.

mythic keeps adding new whine material, good work i guess :F

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
love the replies ... can't be bothered to read half of them because that guy baited us good into replying here :p

res sick ... pfft means nothing

always 30% damage reduction

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Mas said:
And who turned it into a whine you freak ? :twak:

Someone was questioning the nerf and most silly people post remarks about 1 button spam etc etc, and then more add like they do ingame to QQ more, and eventually its whine time. And yes warlocks still will kill mincers just as fast, maybe just spending a little more power.

Learn to read,
Someone was taunting ppl with a stupid thread on how he'll still insta kill em even after nerf. Obviously he could have posted any other crap and you would still defend it since you are one em; the infection on this server.

And Zeaza, you've just proven just how pathetic you are. Playing that thane must have built up a lot of anger inside of you, till you came to the conclusion that you have no skill and now that mythic gave you a class which is perfect for ppl like you, you can finally work it out on the rest of us. And even now it's funny how easily you die for such an OP class...

And know this: No one will ever respect anything you do in RvR or be impressed by any kill you'll ever get. If you really need a warlock to kill anything in rvr, it's safe to say you totally suck at this game.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Palemos said:
about the warlock nerf.. 30% damage reductuion...so
I know now i solo kill most classes (maybe not vampires) when i suffer from
rvr ress illness so if you albs and hibbies think the nerf is your savior u better think twice... all it takes is a little more power to kill one.. so? its so zergy everywhere so even now i only get 1-2 kills before i die so wont change much still if i face solo/duo they problary will end up dead, also with high rr and a little more points in mastery of magery that will make it like 15% less dmg instead of 30% and then we have the traldors staff who boost another 5%
Please spare us all from your whorelock wraith. :(

Someone hug me quick! its the end of the world soon! :(((((

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
half the problem with the insta kill warlocks isnt the warlocks themselves but the fools that run around with little or no matter resists......its not just low rr's in epic with low resists its the high rr all high and mighty as wellwith crap resists.... try a lil sc and matter resist buff and u will find the damage aint so great......

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
-Freezingwiz- said:

40% Warlocks
40% SM's
10% healers
10% other classes

Was great fun at crim tower yesterday. Thought it never would end. :)
Regret I respecced my SM from supp tho. :\

I dont see any reason to nerf WLs. Some existing casters kills faster as it is
and as lpep said, fix ur resists! :)

Merrow

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:
about the warlock nerf.. 30% damage reductuion...so
I know now i solo kill most classes (maybe not vampires) when i suffer from
rvr ress illness so if you albs and hibbies think the nerf is your savior u better think twice... all it takes is a little more power to kill one.. so? its so zergy everywhere so even now i only get 1-2 kills before i die so wont change much still if i face solo/duo they problary will end up dead, also with high rr and a little more points in mastery of magery that will make it like 15% less dmg instead of 30% and then we have the traldors staff who boost another 5%

Seriously mate, are u enjoying that? pathetic.

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:
yes well vamps are damn strong one of the only classes i can't kill unbuffed
nighshades are damn tough too 1 NS is far worse then facing 2 infils for me...
anyways i tried the same vamp 3-4 times in a row to kill unbuffed and i got him to around 5hp left then i was completly oop (had used chambers plus full mana bar + raging power 2 but then i buffed up and went to face him again and he died so fast its was rediculous :)

you forget to mention those people you kill daily in rvr with 2/3 nukes are the poor people that don't have a second account with a buffbot on :D

edit, last night at crim tower was just what other realms do aswell...shroom up and some pb bombs...or a few moc ice wizzues...same shit...have fun till it last cuz I will LOVE patch 1.75 - > byebye towers!!!

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Dawn said:
i will still be able to moc and fucking outskill you, only moc2 will be enough

you mean you will kill him then need a 5 minute break for the fingercramp you will have by then because you pressed that 1 button so hard smoke is coming out of it?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
lpep said:
half the problem with the insta kill warlocks isnt the warlocks themselves but the fools that run around with little or no matter resists......its not just low rr's in epic with low resists its the high rr all high and mighty as wellwith crap resists.... try a lil sc and matter resist buff and u will find the damage aint so great......

48%/10% matter resists; got 4-shotted by a WL with 1977 HP.

Even if you get high resists; it wont stop the WL from killing you; as they can ALWAYS cast on you unless they mezzed/stunned. So u whack em and they lifetap back.

Easymode char; stop pretending resists balance the WL out, its a sickly OP class.

Ging

Part of the furniture
lpep said:

Sorry m8 i have to dissagree - my newley toa'ed and sc'ed merc has 2400Hp and 26% matter resists - he was killed yesterday by a rr2 warlock in 3 seconds.

i find that dmg quite excessive, furthermore i was hit at a later time by a different warlock (rr4) and i had 1/2 hp left after the warlock soaked up DI2. My estimation was that he hit me for around 3k+ dmg in the 6 seconds it took me to get to him/her.

Tilda

Palemos said:
after playing a thane since the beta release of daoc i think i deserve some ownage since its a new experience for me :)

If you're too retarded to do some semi-owning on a thane, i look forward to killing you after your nerfed.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
48%/10% matter resists; got 4-shotted by a WL with 1977 HP.

Even if you get high resists; it wont stop the WL from killing you; as they can ALWAYS cast on you unless they mezzed/stunned. So u whack em and they lifetap back.

Easymode char; stop pretending resists balance the WL out, its a sickly OP class.

/agree warlock is the most idiotic class ever seen
matter resists doesnt help

only thing what may help is a STUN and kill him under the stun duration but how many % classes got access to that? : )

also all warlocks seems to get purge 3 and +hp ras as it seems to me, lol

so even if they shit players u got the jump or any adventage, u fire 2-3nukes and hes on 5% he just /face a isntakills you. hi2u

even bonedancers seems to be a littlebunny compared to WL.
zzzz

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Calaclya said:
Sorry m8 i have to dissagree - my newley toa'ed and sc'ed merc has 2400Hp and 26% matter resists - he was killed yesterday by a rr2 warlock in 3 seconds.

i find that dmg quite excessive, furthermore i was hit at a later time by a different warlock (rr4) and i had 1/2 hp left after the warlock soaked up DI2. My estimation was that he hit me for around 3k+ dmg in the 6 seconds it took me to get to him/her.

its not alot differant from any other caster with thier crazy cast speeds though... found many buffed sorcs drop tanks in seconds regardless of high resists...

the point i was making though is there is a huge amount of poeple who unlike yourself have little or no resists and still whine.......i'm not saying warlocks aint op.. but its all upfront damage.. its not sustained output like other casters.....

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Bhalage said:
/agree warlock is the most idiotic class ever seen

1on1 yes, not normal RVR, never mind hibstun 1sec cast of spec nuke = DPS sustained, sorc bolt range mezz, 1sec cast lt = DPS, all casters need nerfing, not just the strong 1on1 chars, now if warlocks killed fg's............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom