The warlock nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Belomar said:
I stopped reading here. This poster is obviously clueless, and not worth listening to at all.
Its prolly true from a towerhumpers point of view thought(pre-warlocks) but else.. we are the best realm in group rvr and the worst in pve!

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Nul said:
Ok, this is the case:
Mids have never had a class that is equal or perhaps
even slightly better than other realms since LA nerf.

Mids having a class pointing out like Sorc or Ani is not acceptable we all know.

Must feel odd and strange for enemy realms to have a mid class with equal
power.

IMHO WLs should instead of beeing nerfed also have 1875 range AE mez as well.

However! WLs will get nerferd back to mid standard so just let it pass for now and save some bandwidth and diskspace on this forum. :p

Have fun ;)
Oh dear god. Are you really that fuking biased? Or are you talking about some other game?

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Palemos said:
I am 27 years old and i humor my self with pissing off young kids around here :) haha.. seriously as i stated before.. I am really bored to death today and i figured a post like this would give me alot of laughter because of all the new flames I would get to read :)

I really don't believe you're 27 years old, this is too immature even for a 15 y/o. But even IF you are, you seriously can't find anything better to do than come on FH and act like a total wanker just cuz you enjoy pissing ppl off?

gratz
Loser-2.5-wide.gif

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
I only feel sorry for warlock players.

I am glad I haven't seen so many in FG's they tend to stay at bridge and thats good as long as they stay there.

And about that you have played Thane since Beta, well now is the time of thanes imo. Better than warriors and with determination "boost" they will be Very good in Full groups.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
the real problem with warlocks isnt really the class, its the players who play them
like Zeaza, biggest dumbass noob there is, camping docks and bridge towers 99% of the time killing ppl in epics who are rs, skills? :wanker:

other warlocks do the same ofc if they not defend or attack some keep destroying the fun for everyone else. Yes warlocks are stupidly op in keep fights

In open filed it gets more fun as u actually can outskill a warlock pretty easy (and with some luck :) )

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Comos said:
I really don't believe you're 27 years old, this is too immature even for a 15 y/o. But even IF you are, you seriously can't find anything better to do than come on FH and act like a total wanker just cuz you enjoy pissing ppl off?

gratz
Loser-2.5-wide.gif

what about this is immature? it was a statement of the true effects i thought the nerf would have... the rest is just stupid answers to stupid comments.. about me being 27 my email is Patriksvensson_78@hotmail.com
feel free to add me to msn and il prove it to you via webcam if you want too..
besides i make a difference of how i act in game and real life and this is just my sense of humor, if you think its childish thats up to you, but in my mind it is all the replies i get that are really childish and all i did basically was tell my opinion of the nerf effects

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
the real problem with warlocks isnt really the class, its the players who play them
like Zeaza, biggest dumbass noob there is, camping docks and bridge towers 99% of the time killing ppl in epics who are rs, skills? :wanker:

other warlocks do the same ofc if they not defend or attack some keep destroying the fun for everyone else. Yes warlocks are stupidly op in keep fights

In open filed it gets more fun as u actually can outskill a warlock pretty easy (and with some luck :) )

erm i really dont have time to look at the armor the people i kill are wearing and as for camping bridges and docks who isent doing that anyways..

some i killed have happened to be rs but your saying like i kill people i know is rs by purpose when i really think damnit he was rs .. no rp's

Bonehead

Fledgling Freddie
I don't think warlocks need a nerf. They are balanced as it is.
I killed some random noob with my balanced dot some time ago:

sshot019.jpg

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Palemos, you need to go read the VN boards to see how shit your beloved class is going to be post nerf. Oh and btw, if you are 27 I am the king of fucking Siam.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Nul said:
Ok, this is the case:
Mids have never had a class that is equal or perhaps
even slightly better than other realms since LA nerf.
Mids having a class pointing out like Sorc or Ani is not acceptable we all know.

Must feel odd and strange for enemy realms to have a mid class with equal
power.

IMHO WLs should instead of beeing nerfed also have 1875 range AE mez as well.

However! WLs will get nerferd back to mid standard so just let it pass for now and save some bandwidth and diskspace on this forum. :p

Have fun ;)

Off you trot to the "clue" shop.

Palemos

Fledgling Freddie
elbeek said:
Palemos, you need to go read the VN boards to see how shit your beloved class is going to be post nerf. Oh and btw, if you are 27 I am the king of fucking Siam.

yeah i have and ive seen videos too.. lol i am not gonna care if you dont belive my fucking age.. i posted my email adress goahead and add me on msn and il prove it too you by showing my ID on webcam and you can compare it to my face... god damn morons... sigh

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
i think what pisses alot of mids off is the fact that when another realm has an op class it doesnt get nerfed.yet soon as all the albs start crying cos they died too often another mid class gets nerfed...........how about nerfing sorc's/necro/infs/scouts ofc it will never happen due to the large player base on alb classes both in the Us and european servers....wasnt so long ago that the albs where crying because of bonedancers

rure

Fledgling Freddie
lpep said:
i think what pisses alot of mids off is the fact that when another realm has an op class it doesnt get nerfed.yet soon as all the albs start crying cos they died too often another mid class gets nerfed...........how about nerfing sorc's/necro/infs/scouts ofc it will never happen due to the large player base on alb classes both in the Us and european servers....wasnt so long ago that the albs where crying because of bonedancers

lol. 3rd time I see an absolutely clueless poster today. This day is getting better and better. Go home, dont post on these forums if you dont know what you are talking about. You just make yourself look foolish.

Libertine

One of Freddy's beloved
lpep said:

Lol a perfect example that getting your research from the VGN forums isn't a good idea.

Great thread :)

Everz

FH is my second home
lpep said:

Such a nooby reply..

No class is as OP as a Whorelock.. before you get in range to cast your insta owned...

And saying a Necro is OP.. rofl your having a good laugh

:touch:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Bonehead said:
I don't think warlocks need a nerf. They are balanced as it is.
I killed some random noob with my balanced dot some time ago:

Yeah, warlocks must be first class where a crit in first tic of a dot counts in all tics?! Or am I thaaaat wrong?

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
So this would where I say;

"Says the warlock"

right?

:rolleyes:

Oh i have one, whats the deal?

And this is where i input the worst insult ever: alb.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Palemos said:
after playing a thane since the beta release of daoc i think i deserve some ownage since its a new experience for me :)

You've had almost 3years to play another class with ownage though :p

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
Oh i have one, whats the deal?

And this is where i input the worst insult ever: alb.
away with thee, useless random with an attitude.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ilienwyn said:
Yeah, warlocks must be first class where a crit in first tic of a dot counts in all tics?! Or am I thaaaat wrong?
Yes, you're wrong, it's the same for all DoT casters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom