The Walking Dead (series 3)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Good episode, disappointing end but I can kind of see the point to it.

Killing everyone would have made them no better than the governor

mooSe_

FH is my second home
why did andrea keep stopping to stare at milton rather than getting herself free first? she' such a stupid bitch. As soon as he turned she got herself free in about 5 seconds. Glad she's dead though.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
why did andrea keep stopping to stare at milton rather than getting herself free first? she' such a stupid bitch. As soon as he turned she got herself free in about 5 seconds. Glad she's dead though.

at the rate they're killing off chicks we'll soon have judith as the hottest girl on the show

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Would love to hear some sort of logical explanation as to why the two main Woodbury henchman stand there and watch as all their friends that they get mowed down by a fucking lunatic.

Also it seems like there should be another episode to actually wrap up the story-line for this season, pretty disappointing.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Andrea's story was over. Whole raft of new characters now, worried that it may water down the main character plots. What is kinda messed up is that they moved into the prison. Why not take over woodbury and live in nice houses?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Probably quite hard to defend a whole town as opposed to the prison. Before they had a whole load of people so it would have been manageable

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Not exactly the great finale i was expecting(since the previous episodes were build up) and i still find it interesting they have a gps up everyones butt since they went straight for their "living quarters", but then again expectations weren't -that- high with the seeming budget they have.

Would be great if the humans killed by zombies would beat the humans killed by humans, rather bored of human vs human always taking over zombiestuff :p

leggy

Probably Scottish
Good episode, disappointing end but I can kind of see the point to it.

Killing everyone would have made them no better than the governor

You're right but the fact we will probably see the Governor again makes me very upset. They've dragged his character on for too long and it's seriously fucking boring now. The only consolation is Andrea is dead.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I wasn't at all disappointed, but I really wish that network would lose the stupid fucking audio companding they do. I want quiet scenes to be quiet and not two seconds of quiet followed by several seconds of gradually louder crickets and trees, before someone speaks and sends it all into the background again...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just watched the last few eps. Liked it a lot.

Quite liked the Gov. getting away too. He's a great character, simple as.

I don't give a bone about the comix, so it's not boring :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I finally read the comics recently after watching season 3. The show really did take a steaming shit on them tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom