The Walking Dead Season Six, please use spoilers

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
and PPPPS I still have no idea how to do spoilers!

You can literally write [Spoiler-closesquarebracket- and then write what ever you want after it, and then it'll be spoilered, to close it manually, you just do [/spoiler-closesquarebracket

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You can use code tags to explain other tags...
Code:
[spoiler]Stuff you want to conceal[/spoiler]

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I like how they're all bullet ninjas when shooting zombies, but shoot a tall guy from 10 feet away? Nope, can't do that, better ragequit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I thought that, with how literal and methodical Eugene is, he would've not put down his machete when the guy said to put down their guns.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
He should have lobbed that machete and then said "machete throwing is part of my skillset".

Gwadien

Before the title music etc;

LOL

Gwadien

Holy shit, just finished it, what an ep!

Can you get the gate?!

Gwadien

Frankly, I've barely given anything away.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
How comes when they fight the zombies one on one they're pretty weak, more specifically finger strength...yet as soon as the living touch the ground their insides get ripped open quicker than @Jupitus with a pack of pork scratchings?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Thank fuck they have got rid of some of the painfully weak characters, that whiny little kid had it coming

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Amazing moment with Kurl there. What a fantastic episode. Also - BOOM!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well that was just fan-fucking-tastic television.

No fucking about. Get rid of Sam and his brother in quick succession. And the mum so there's no hand-wringing and moping in future episodes.

Not sure about the opening. I mean, yay and everything, but how did Daryl dispatch that guy silently (even saying that he put a fight) and then manage to come around the side of the truck and point a fucking rocket launcher at a group of armed guys on bikes, all facing his direction?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Crikey, 6x09 was fucking brutal - the scene with Sam and his mum had me going "NOOO!" at the screen. Then the twist with Carl... ffs, I thought I was immune to characters dying by now. Seems not.

Gwadien

Meh!

For a low-budget filler episode, I quite enjoyed that!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Yeah it wasn't bad
but you could tell as soon as they found that truck full of stuff, something was going to go wrong and they wouldn't be getting any of it home. I guess I wasn't expecting it to end up in a lake though.

Also I guess it was more of a new character introduction episode anyway

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yeah it wasn't bad
but you could tell as soon as they found that truck full of stuff, something was going to go wrong and they wouldn't be getting any of it home. I guess I wasn't expecting it to end up in a lake though.

Also I guess it was more of a new character introduction episode anyway
When they said they would take the truck back and come back for the car was when I knew something was afoot. Why the fuck would they do that and not just drive a vehicle each back to Alexandria?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I thought that, and the fact they continued to explore when they had just found a truck chock full of goodies. I would imagine the least amount of dicking around possible is your optimum survival technique after a zombie apocalypse.

I guess if it has a moral is that you should quit while you are ahead, as said, law of averages

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That whole bit was to get the "pop" for the doctor's lezza friend Tara (even though you'd have to assume there would be something in the back of the truck). Backing it up to a side of a lake on a slope wasn't smart either.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Did anyone see him on Talking dead? As an actor he's only slightly more annoying than the character he portrayed.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Did anyone see him on Talking dead? As an actor he's only slightly more annoying than the character he portrayed.
Reminds me of Wesley from Star Trek

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom