The Walking Dead Season Six, please use spoilers

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Episode 3 spoiler
God fucking damnit. Hands down my favourite character.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That was just sublime television. Absolute beast of an episode.

Edit, I don't know what to do with myself now. A week until the next episode! I wish I hadn't started watching it now, should have saved it to watch back to back.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Episode 3 spoiler

Also, I am not 100% he is dead, didn't the other guy land on top of him?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Episode 3 spoiler

Also, I am not 100% he is dead, didn't the other guy land on top of him?
As he fell I thought maybe that's what saved him (somehow) but he is 100% a goner. It was absolutely his guts they were pulling out. :(

Nicholas is and always was an absolute cunt, right to the end, what a fucking cunty thing to do. There was me thinking he was going to throw himself into the crowd of walkers to somehow save Glenn but no, he took the cunty way out, because he's a cunt. :(

throdgrain

FH is my second home
My ep 3 finished with an aerial view of Rick leaving the camper van, is that right? It ended really suddenly!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Yes. Him in the camper van with walkers fast approaching because he made a lot of noise shooting all those people.

Also, there's some theories that maybe Glenn didn't die but I can't see it myself.[/spoilers]

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'd dearly love to read this thread but I just can't trust you guys.

And my EP3 didn't throd :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
...those were glenntrails we saw being eaten?
To be honest, the more I see about the theory that he somehow managed to get under the bin and survive, the more I like it. They definitely framed the shot in such a way as to deliberately make it difficult to be sure either way. And he was that covered in blood and guts and stuff that maaaaaaaybe the walkers didn't even notice him.

And why would they kill him off then anyway? It wasn't even at the end of the episode, let alone a mid season finale. He didn't go out doing something heroic, he just ran down an alley (past a hand staircase) and died.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
To be honest, the more I see about the theory that he somehow managed to get under the bin and survive, the more I like it. They definitely framed the shot in such a way as to deliberately make it difficult to be sure either way. And he was that covered in blood and guts and stuff that maaaaaaaybe the walkers didn't even notice him.

And why would they kill him off then anyway? It wasn't even at the end of the episode, let alone a mid season finale. He didn't go out doing something heroic, he just ran down an alley (past a hand staircase) and died.

Reading the theories I think it's likely he'll survive, though I'll be a bit annoyed if he does. He's one of my favourite characters but I'll dislike that they will have gone out of their way to trick us into thinking he's dead.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Reading the theories I think it's likely he'll survive, though I'll be a bit annoyed if he does. He's one of my favourite characters but I'll dislike that they will have gone out of their way to trick us into thinking he's dead.
There's an idea that he will be scratched or bitten but he'll make it back to Alexandria to say goodbye to Maggie et al before dying but if he survives unscathed it won't reflect well on the show, I don't think (as much as I want him to survive unscathed). It just seems like such a pointless death of a character who was there since (almost) the start but I guess they're entitled to throw a curve ball our way as and when they want to.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
There's an idea that he will be scratched or bitten but he'll make it back to Alexandria to say goodbye to Maggie et al before dying but if he survives unscathed it won't reflect well on the show, I don't think (as much as I want him to survive unscathed). It just seems like such a pointless death of a character who was there since (almost) the start but I guess they're entitled to throw a curve ball our way as and when they want to.
See from a story point of view I like that his death was so pointless. It shows how brutal and dangerous the world is. How no one, no matter how skilled, is safe. For me it was felt a lot more emotional and tragic because such a great character was killed in such a pointless way and none of the survivors would ever know what happened to him.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Episode 3
Just watch it again. The entrails aren't coming from his body, the torso is far too close to the camera. He's underneath Nicholarse.

Last edited by a moderator:

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Episode 3

I hope he is, then Maggie can get it on with the lesbo bird awesome :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Spoilers!

FFS

Last edited:

Gumbo

FH is my second home
I swear we've been over this before. You don't really need the spoiler tags when the thread title is perfectly clear what it's going to be about.

If you don't want it spoiled, don't open the thread. If you're too stupid to not open the thread despite the title being perfectly clear, then you deserve to have it spoiled because you're being stupid, you stupid cunt.

:)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I swear we've been over this before. You don't really need the spoiler tags when the thread title is perfectly clear what it's going to be about.

If you don't want it spoiled, don't open the thread. If you're too stupid to not open the thread despite the title being perfectly clear, then you deserve to have it spoiled because you're being stupid, you stupid cunt.

Fine for a film, but not a serialised TV show that might have people at different episodes.

If people are too lazy/stupid/selfish to not spoil it for others then maybe they shouldn't post in a TV show thread.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Guys - Raven's right on this one - I'll pop back with some spoilers now.

Please post naming episode and spoiler content, for example:

Episode 3

Something people who have seen ep 3 can read, but not if they are on ep 2

(y)

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Guys - Raven's right on this one - I'll pop back with some spoilers now.

Please post naming episode and spoiler content (y)

It won't work for some people.

As a general rule don't read the thread until you've watched the latest episode.

If you post anything related to a book series which is used for a TV series then don't mention it all

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It won't work for some people.

As a general rule don't read the thread until you've watched the latest episode.

If you post anything related to a book series which is used for a TV series then don't mention it all

Well, we can but try ;)

The books thing is another matter altogether :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom